Mayo Crash: Nozal involved?

Old July 7th 04, 07:58 PM
hotbanjo

Default Mayo Crash: Nozal involved?

Was Nozal involved in the mayo crash? Anyone have details on the crash?
Old July 7th 04, 09:45 PM
Bart Van Hoorebeeck

NOVAL (USPS!!!!!!) TOOK HIM DOWN!!
NOVVVVAL !!!!!

Old July 7th 04, 11:18 PM
psycholist

"hotbanjo" wrote in message
om...
Was Nozal involved in the mayo crash? Anyone have details on the crash?

I wondered about this, too. I wondered if Postal used Hack-a-shack tactics
or a Dennis Rodman/Detroit Pistons (circa 1988) strategy and told Nozal to
take a dive in front of Mayo. Wow ... could usher in a whole new era in
cycling. Then again, that tactic was said to be deliberately used on some
off the nasty cobbled climbs of the Tour of Flanders where the road is so
narrow that one person going down can block the entire remainder of the
peloton.

Bob C.

Old July 8th 04, 01:26 AM
zboy

Yes Nozal was caught up in the crash - it was just a touch of wheels
at 40mph. Just before the pave

Was Nozal involved in the mayo crash? Anyone have details on the crash?

Old July 8th 04, 03:03 AM
Richard Adams

Nozal - Liberty Seguros
Noval - US Posta/Berry Floor

Two different riders.

Old July 8th 04, 09:01 PM
Sonarrat

Yes, so which was it, Isidro or Benjamin? The former has been particularly
accident-prone, I think his debut for the season was marked by him missing the
start of the time-trial and forcing Dario Frigo to start late as well.

-Sonarrat.

"Richard Adams" wrote in message
Nozal - Liberty Seguros
Noval - US Posta/Berry Floor