Tom Sherman - has he really gone for good?

Old June 19th 08, 06:23 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
JimmyMac

Default Tom Sherman - has he really gone for good?

On Jun 18, 10:37 am, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message

On Jun 17, 2:53 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message

On Jun 16, 2:55 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
[...]
Tom Sherman deserved every kick in the butt he ever got from me. But
we
now
have some new trolls here on ARBR from the kooks group.

So, you've got company then ... or would that be rivals???

If you can't recognize the difference between a message from the kooks
group
and one from One so Great as Myself, then you are truly a lost cause. You
and Ed Gin deserved one another - you a whiner and a stalker and he a
criminal vandal troll. A match made in Heaven!

Pot calling the kettle black, Ed? You are both a a stalker and a
troll! Just how is one to recognize the difference in messages when
your postings and those from the "kooks group" are virtual mirror
images? At least "the kooks" have the common decency not to deny what
and who they are. In that sense, they score much better on the
objectivity meter. I hope you are enjoying a dose of your own
medicine. Kooks deserve one another, speaking of matches made in
heaven.

JimmyMac is a stalker, but not a troll any more than I am. The assholes from
the kooks group are all trolls as far as I can tell. Ed Dolan the Great is
NOT a troll. He never has been and he never will be. Why? Because he does
not have the required stupidity for it.

I never said I was a troll. I said you were a troll and a stalker and
you are. You have stalked Tom Sherman for years. As concerns not
being a troll, you have several times admitted to being a troll though
you have often qualified that by stating that you were a "good
troll" ... an oxymoron, of course.

Both JimmyMac and Ed Dolan are responsive to whatever is being said. Trolls
could care less about what is being said. Their only intent is to disrupt
and destroy. Ed Gin was an example of a troll (a criminal one because he
forged addresses and names) and he in fact destroyed ARBR single handedly
some years ago. The key to not being a troll is responsiveness to what is
being said. As long as you are doing that you are engaging on a rational
level.

So then, you are a responsive troll. Thanks for clearing that up.

[...]

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old June 19th 08, 08:14 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
Edward Dolan

"JimmyMac" wrote in message

[...]

I am telling you what you are. You are a stalker - period! Only ****ed-up
wretches can be stalkers. Tom Sherman and I dueled as equals. As much as I
disliked his political opinions (he was a liberal ideologue), I at least
respected him. That is more than I can say for you. A stalker is even lower
than a troll.

Both JimmyMac and Ed Dolan are responsive to whatever is being said.
Trolls
could care less about what is being said. Their only intent is to disrupt
and destroy. Ed Gin was an example of a troll (a criminal one because he
forged addresses and names) and he in fact destroyed ARBR single handedly
some years ago. The key to not being a troll is responsiveness to what is
being said. As long as you are doing that you are engaging on a rational
level.

So then, you are a responsive troll. Thanks for clearing that up.

Read the above paragraph a dozen times until it soaks into your addled
brain. Not all trolls are created equal. A good troll is NOT a troll. A
RESPONSIVE troll is NOT a troll. Jeez ... what an idiot you are!

Ed Gin was a troll and a criminal one to boot (he forged names and
addresses). The kooks group are trolls. None of them are responsive nor are
they good. They mean to disrupt and to destroy. That is what trolls do.
Usenet is the pits because there is no way to prevent any of this. All
newsgroups must have a moderator that will edit (censor) what gets said.
There is no other way.

Old June 20th 08, 04:16 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
JimmyMac

"JimmyMac" wrote in message

[...]

And tit for tat, I'm telling you what you are ... a Tom Sherman
stalker. Care to take a poll?

Tom Sherman and I dueled as equals. As much as I
disliked his political opinions (he was a liberal ideologue), I at least
respected him. That is more than I can say for you. A stalker is even lower
than a troll.

Trust me I have the same lack of respect for you.

Both JimmyMac and Ed Dolan are responsive to whatever is being said.
Trolls
could care less about what is being said. Their only intent is to disrupt
and destroy. Ed Gin was an example of a troll (a criminal one because he
forged addresses and names) and he in fact destroyed ARBR single handedly
some years ago. The key to not being a troll is responsiveness to what is
being said. As long as you are doing that you are engaging on a rational
level.

So then, you are a responsive troll. Thanks for clearing that up.

Read the above paragraph a dozen times until it soaks into your addled
brain. Not all trolls are created equal. A good troll is NOT a troll. A
RESPONSIVE troll is NOT a troll. Jeez ... what an idiot you are!

Read what you wrote a dozen times ... "A good troll is NOT a troll",
and ty to make sense of it. Conan the Librarian, GOOO is merely an
adjective and in this particular context an inappropriate one. There
is no such thing as a GOOD troll. Remove the adjective, and the
sentence would read ... "A troll is not a troll ... DUh!!! Now go
back and read what I wrote again and substitute the word RESPONSIVE
for GOOD, since the same applies. Can you be any more dense???

Ed Gin was a troll and a criminal one to boot (he forged names and
addresses). The kooks group are trolls. None of them are responsive nor are
they good. They mean to disrupt and to destroy.

What is completely laughable is that you don't consider yourself to be
disruptive or a troll. What a hoot. So much for insight and
objectivity!!!

That is what trolls do.
Usenet is the pits because there is no way to prevent any of this. All
newsgroups must have a moderator that will edit (censor) what gets said.
There is no other way.

If there were a moderator here, you'd be one of the bery first to be
show the door.

Old June 20th 08, 07:51 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
Edward Dolan

"JimmyMac" wrote in message
On Jun 19, 2:14 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:

[...]
I am telling you what you are. You are a stalker - period! Only ****ed-up
wretches can be stalkers.

And tit for tat, I'm telling you what you are ... a Tom Sherman
stalker. Care to take a poll?

Who is there to poll? Ed Gin and you destroyed this newsgroup (ARBR) some
years ago with your childish feud. Even Tom Sherman has left the group
because of you. He was embarrassed by your stalking of One so Great as
Myself and couldn't take it anymore.
[...]

[...]

A good troll creates conversation that would otherwise not exist. Ed Dolan
the Great is the 'goodest' troll that has ever been. It is a high honor and
a privilege to be in His presence. If He should deign to address you,
consider yourself truly blessed by the gods.
[...]

If there were a moderator here, you'd be one of the very first to be
shown the door.

Nope, I would simply be a bit more careful what I say and how I say it. But
since there are no moderators on these newsgroups connected with Usenet, it
does not matter what is said or how it is said provided you do not stoop to
ultimate stupidity or criminality like Ed Gin did. He was a criminal vandal
troll and you made it possible by remonstrating with him. You are culpable
to that extent for having destroyed ARBR as a viable newsgroup.

Ed Gin and JimmyMac destroyed ARBR some years ago. Cowards like Tom Sherman,
Jon Meinecke and Peter Clinch stood by and let it happen. Only Ed Dolan the
Great acted honorably and indeed heroically and fought the good fight. But
it is easy to destroy a small newsgroup and not so easy to build it up. Ed
Dolan the Great now wishes only to see ARBR dead and buried. The group was
way too cowardly to deserve to live.

Old June 22nd 08, 12:07 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
JimmyMac

On Jun 20, 1:51 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message

[...]

and ty to make sense of it. Conan the Librarian, GOOD is merely an
adjective and in this particular context an inappropriate one. There
is no such thing as a GOOD troll. Remove the adjective, and the
sentence would read ... "A troll is not a troll ... DUh!!! Now go
back and read what I wrote again and substitute the word RESPONSIVE
for GOOD, since the same applies. Can you be any more dense???

A good troll creates conversation that would otherwise not exist.

No troll is good. Good troll is an oxymoron and your instance is an
indication that you are a moron. A troll is a troll is a troll, and
there is nothing good about a troll. I used to think you were an
egomaniac, but I've changed my mind. You're a megalomaniac!

Ed Dolan
the Great is the 'goodest' troll that has ever been. It is a high honor and
a privilege to be in His presence. If He should deign to address you,
consider yourself truly blessed by the gods.
[...]

Delusion must be such a comfort.

If there were a moderator here, you'd be one of the very first to be
shown the door.

Nope, I would simply be a bit more careful what I say and how I say it. But
since there are no moderators on these newsgroups connected with Usenet, it
does not matter what is said or how it is said provided you do not stoop to
ultimate stupidity or criminality like Ed Gin did. He was a criminal vandal
troll and you made it possible by remonstrating with him. You are culpable
to that extent for having destroyed ARBR as a viable newsgroup.

This opinionated nonsense stated as though factual has already been
regurgitated countless times. Your contention is no more valid or
true than it was with its initial utterance. ****can your fallacious,
meaningless cut and paste boilerplate. Get some new material why
don't you. Your material is about as old as you are. You are boring
the readership to death with your crap.

Ed Gin and JimmyMac destroyed ARBR some years ago. Cowards like Tom Sherman,
Jon Meinecke and Peter Clinch stood by and let it happen. Only Ed Dolan the
Great acted honorably and indeed heroically and fought the good fight. But
it is easy to destroy a small newsgroup and not so easy to build it up. Ed
Dolan the Great now wishes only to see ARBR dead and buried. The group was
way too cowardly to deserve to live.

When I remonstrated (opposed, denounced criticized, protested,
argued), that was fighting the good fight and remonstrating is exactly
what Ed Dolan you did as well. Perhaps Connan the Librarian just
does't know the definition of the word and considers it to be an
insult. Go figure. Regardless Ed Dolan insists in living in the
past. Ed Gin is long gone and yet Dolan continues to harp about
something that is now so far in the past as to be considered ancient
history. Dolan just cannot let things go and move on. He needs to
speak with his therapist about this. Regardless Ed,we've all read
this repetitious bull**** of yours many times before. Give it up
clown. No one is buying your gibberish and you are only making
yourself look foolish.

Old June 22nd 08, 03:45 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
Edward Dolan

"JimmyMac" wrote in message
[...]
No troll is good. Good troll is an oxymoron and your instance is an
indication that you are a moron. A troll is a troll is a troll, and
there is nothing good about a troll. I used to think you were an
egomaniac, but I've changed my mind. You're a megalomaniac!

You define 'troll' your way and I'll define it my way.
[...]

When I remonstrated (opposed, denounced criticized, protested,
argued), that was fighting the good fight and remonstrating is exactly
what Ed Dolan you did as well. Perhaps Connan the Librarian just
does't know the definition of the word and considers it to be an
insult. Go figure.

When someone is telling you to go **** yourself, it is a no brainer to say
it right back. Once a discussion has descended to name calling, only a naïf
would engage on any other level. All I ever did was was to tell Ed Gin to go
**** himself. That is what you should have done too.

Regardless Ed Dolan insists in living in the
past. Ed Gin is long gone and yet Dolan continues to harp about
something that is now so far in the past as to be considered ancient
history. Dolan just cannot let things go and move on. He needs to
speak with his therapist about this. Regardless Ed,we've all read
this repetitious bull**** of yours many times before. Give it up
clown. No one is buying your gibberish and you are only making
yourself look foolish.

Ed Gin was a criminal vandal troll who forged names and addresses and who,
along with JimmyMac, destroyed ARBR. But I mainly blame all the regular
members of the group who were too cowardly to take on the criminal vandal
troll. He could have been put in his place easily if everyone had joined in
instead of running for the tall grass.

Old June 23rd 08, 08:35 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
JimmyMac

On Jun 21, 9:45 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message

[...]

No troll is good. Good troll is an oxymoron and your instance is an
indication that you are a moron. A troll is a troll is a troll, and
there is nothing good about a troll. I used to think you were an
egomaniac, but I've changed my mind. You're a megalomaniac!

You define 'troll' your way and I'll define it my way.
[...]

I don't define a troll. I merely accept the commonly recognized
definition of what a troll is. Defining a troll your way does not
change what constitutes a troll. A troll is what it is regardless of
your distorted conceptualization.

When I remonstrated (opposed, denounced criticized, protested,
argued), that was fighting the good fight and remonstrating is exactly
what Ed Dolan you did as well. Perhaps Connan the Librarian just
does't know the definition of the word and considers it to be an
insult. Go figure.

When someone is telling you to go **** yourself, it is a no brainer to say
it right back. Once a discussion has descended to name calling, only a naïf
would engage on any other level. All I ever did was was to tell Ed Gin to go
**** himself. That is what you should have done too.

You remonstrated just as I did no matter what spin you vainly attempt
to put on things. Name calling is NOT "fighting the good fight".
Furthermore, need I remind you in your own words ..."Name calling is
just so infantile that I hate to do it even in retaliation."

Regardless Ed Dolan insists in living in the

past. Ed Gin is long gone and yet Dolan continues to harp about
something that is now so far in the past as to be considered ancient
history. Dolan just cannot let things go and move on. He needs to
speak with his therapist about this. Regardless Ed,we've all read
this repetitious bull**** of yours many times before. Give it up
clown. No one is buying your gibberish and you are only making
yourself look foolish.

Ed Gin was a criminal vandal troll who forged names and addresses and who,
along with JimmyMac, destroyed ARBR. But I mainly blame all the regular
members of the group who were too cowardly to take on the criminal vandal
troll. He could have been put in his place easily if everyone had joined in
instead of running for the tall grass.

Regurgitated ancient history that Dolan is unable to free himself ...
forever stuck in a yesteryear quagmire that no one except Dolan
remains interested in.

Old June 23rd 08, 10:43 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
Edward Dolan

"JimmyMac" wrote in message
On Jun 21, 9:45 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message

[...]

No troll is good. Good troll is an oxymoron and your instance is an
indication that you are a moron. A troll is a troll is a troll, and
there is nothing good about a troll. I used to think you were an
egomaniac, but I've changed my mind. You're a megalomaniac!

You define 'troll' your way and I'll define it my way.
[...]

I don't define a troll. I merely accept the commonly recognized

definition of what a troll is. Defining a troll your way does not
change what constitutes a troll. A troll is what it is regardless of
your distorted conceptualization.

There is no commonly recognized definition of what a troll is. It is
whatever someone says it is. It is more name calling than anything else.

[...]

That should be the rule, but when confronted with the Devil you have to deal
on the Devil's terms. Any other way and you are defeated.

[...]

We need to be constantly reminded of the past lest we repeat it.

Old June 26th 08, 08:28 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
JimmyMac

On Jun 23, 4:43 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message

On Jun 21, 9:45 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:

"JimmyMac" wrote in message

[...]

No troll is good. Good troll is an oxymoron and your instance is an
indication that you are a moron. A troll is a troll is a troll, and
there is nothing good about a troll. I used to think you were an
egomaniac, but I've changed my mind. You're a megalomaniac!

You define 'troll' your way and I'll define it my way.
[...]
I don't define a troll. I merely accept the commonly recognized

definition of what a troll is. Defining a troll your way does not
change what constitutes a troll. A troll is what it is regardless of
your distorted conceptualization.

There is no commonly recognized definition of what a troll is. It is
whatever someone says it is. It is more name calling than anything else.

Nonsense ... th usual errant opinion stated as fact. Why am I not the
least bit surprised. There is of course what the majority of sensible
folk acknowledge as commonly recognized characteristics that comprise
the definition of a troll and you fit the definition, so naturally
there is your twisted opposinng definition which you employ in order
not to fit the commonly recognized definition ... how very convenient.

[...]

Well it's your rule, so I guess you feel entitled to break it. You
follow no rules, not even your own ... how telling.

Regardless Ed Dolan insists in living in the
past. Ed Gin is long gone and yet Dolan continues to harp about
something that is now so far in the past as to be considered ancient
history. Dolan just cannot let things go and move on. He needs to
speak with his therapist about this. Regardless Ed,we've all read
this repetitious bull**** of yours many times before. Give it up
clown. No one is buying your gibberish and you are only making
yourself look foolish.

Ed Gin was a criminal vandal troll who forged names and addresses and who,
along with JimmyMac, destroyed ARBR. But I mainly blame all the regular
members of the group who were too cowardly to take on the criminal vandal
troll. He could have been put in his place easily if everyone had joined
in instead of running for the tall grass

Regurgitated ancient history from which Dolan is unable to free himself ....
forever stuck in a yesteryear quagmire that no one except Dolan
remains interested in.

We need to be constantly reminded of the past lest we repeat it.

No we don't. We've been reminded more than enough. Tme to move on.

Old June 26th 08, 11:11 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
Edward Dolan

"JimmyMac" wrote in message
On Jun 23, 4:43 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
[...]
That should be the rule, but when confronted with the Devil you have to
deal
on the Devil's terms. Any other way and you are defeated.

Well it's your rule, so I guess you feel entitled to break it. You
follow no rules, not even your own ... how telling.

Ed Gin made you look like the fool that you are. That is because you played
into his hands. His game, his rules and you were dopey enough to play on his
terms. Ed Gin was a criminal vandal troll. Ed Dolan is not only Great, but a
Great Saint known far and wide as Saint Edward the Great.

[...]

No we don't. We've been reminded more than enough. Time to move on.

"We need to be constantly reminded of the past lest we repeat it." - Ed
Dolan