RAGBRAI

Old July 25th 08, 02:48 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.racing
Tom Kunich

Default RAGBRAI

"Guy Anderson, Sr." wrote in message
On Wed, 23 Jul 2008 18:23:36 -0700, "Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo.
com wrote:

......Kunich's message not quoted. AND he goes into my killfile.

PLONK!

Wow, that really hurts. But by now most people know a tickle when they see
it.

Old July 25th 08, 05:24 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.racing
Edward Dolan

"Tom Sherman" wrote in message
Guy Anderson, Sr. wrote:
On Thu, 24 Jul 2008 18:18:46 -0700 (PDT), Kurgan Gringioni
wrote:

As for calling you a dumbass: you're a ****ing thinskin newbie. I call
everyone a dumbass. No exceptions. I am one too, for wasting time in
these forums.

PLONK!

Why do people have the need to make public their kill-filing of others?

I do not understand.

It is children acting like children. They have no sophistication. That is
something that only comes with adulthood.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old July 25th 08, 01:05 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.racing
Jan Taylor

com wrote:

......Kunich's message not quoted. AND he goes into my killfile.

PLONK!

I'm drinking a delightful red plonk at the moment
when I finish I'm going to PLONK
all the serial plonkers
who insist on cross posting
useless and irrelvant dribble

--

a friendly growl from the bear on the Zephyr that roars

__ __ __ _ __
/__/ / /__/ /_ /_\ /_ /
/_ / _ / /__/ /__ / \ / \ ....Kawasaki Zephyr

barry j taylor

~~~ ~ _@
~~ ~ _- \,
~~ (*)/ (*) . . . bjbear on his treadly

Old July 25th 08, 01:19 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.racing
Stu Fleming

Jan Taylor wrote:

I'm drinking a delightful red plonk at the moment
when I finish I'm going to PLONK
all the serial plonkers
who insist on cross posting
useless and irrelvant dribble

Recording rbr's first self-plonking.
Old July 25th 08, 10:44 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.racing
Frank Drackman

"Kurgan Gringioni" wrote in message
On Jul 24, 4:43 pm, bluezfolk wrote:

I was referring to doping as in performance enhancing drugs used by
athletes to improve their performance. You consider drinking coffee
and taking birth control hormones doping

Dumbass -

If you think about it objectively, those are also doping methods.

BTW, caffeine in excessive quantities is banned by the UCI. And
estrogen?

I believe they removed the caffeine limit a few years ago. Did they add it
back in?

Old July 25th 08, 11:38 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.racing
Michael Press

wrote:

As for calling you a dumbass: you're a ****ing thinskin newbie. I call
everyone a dumbass. No exceptions. I am one too, for wasting time in
these forums.

PLONK!

Why do people have the need to make public their kill-filing of others?

I do not understand.

Sure you do. Not hard do understand.
What's funny is to be plonked, then
have the plonker come back at you.
And I was plonked for an innocent bit
of fun the plonker took seriously. Sweet.

--
Michael Press
Old July 26th 08, 12:05 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.racing
Tom Sherman[_2_]

Michael Press wrote:

wrote:

As for calling you a dumbass: you're a ****ing thinskin newbie. I call
everyone a dumbass. No exceptions. I am one too, for wasting time in
these forums.
PLONK!

Why do people have the need to make public their kill-filing of others?

I do not understand.

Sure you do. Not hard do understand....

I think the level of immaturity is hard to understand.

"People who had no mercy will find none." - Anon.
Old July 26th 08, 02:14 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.racing
SLAVE of THE STATE

On Jul 24, 4:14*pm, Michael Press wrote:

Extract morphine from opium, add two acetyl groups,
ride the white horse.

I wonder how I would look riding a white pony with a monkey on my back.
Old July 26th 08, 09:41 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.racing
Fred Fredburger[_3_]

Kurgan Gringioni wrote:
On Jul 22, 1:43 pm, bluezfolk wrote:

At least their not doping, and bringing discredit to the sport.

Dumbass -

Don't kid yourself.

They're just not tested because no one cares. Regardless, some of them
are doping. Doping is part of Western Culture.

Dumbass,

I did the Seattle to Portland Fredfest a couple weeks ago. I met up with
some old friends at the first rest stop and rode with them. When we
reached the halfway point, they ALL pulled out pills and started popping
them. "This prevents cramps." etc. Thankfully, I had a bee sting self
injector strapped to my seat stay. I told them it was my heroin supply
and I fit right in.
Old July 26th 08, 11:02 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.racing
Edward Dolan

"Fred Fredburger" wrote in message
. ..
Kurgan Gringioni wrote:
On Jul 22, 1:43 pm, bluezfolk wrote:

At least their not doping, and bringing discredit to the sport.

Dumbass -

Don't kid yourself.

They're just not tested because no one cares. Regardless, some of them
are doping. Doping is part of Western Culture.

Dumbass,

I did the Seattle to Portland Fredfest a couple weeks ago. I met up with
some old friends at the first rest stop and rode with them. When we
reached the halfway point, they ALL pulled out pills and started popping
them. "This prevents cramps." etc. Thankfully, I had a bee sting self
injector strapped to my seat stay. I told them it was my heroin supply and
I fit right in.

Do any group bike tour in Wisconsin and you will see dozens of bikes parked
beside every bar and saloon along the way. Some of these guys are not just
drinking beer either. How you can have shots of whiskey and then get back on
a bike and ride I have never been able to figure out. Those of us who are
not complete slobs would reserve our beers for days' end when the cycling
was over.

RAGBRAI bluezfolk General 67 July 30th 08 04:49 AM
RAGBRAI 2007 Mike A Schwab Recumbent Biking 7 August 6th 07 04:17 AM
RAGBRAI 2007 Mike A Schwab UK 7 August 6th 07 04:17 AM
Ragbrai wayde is a pirate Unicycling 2 May 24th 07 12:43 AM
Ragbrai? onewheeling Unicycling 3 March 26th 07 06:56 PM