Simon Mason's Porkies

Old January 21st 12, 09:41 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Partac[_7_]

Default Simon Mason's Porkies

Sounds like he's ****ed again . I understand it is a normal trait of
advanced alcoholics to have memory failures.

He posted : (Quote)
. I knew I'd eventually find a use for that ammonia caramel and spirit
sold as
whisky. I might have a shandy in a bit and then a malt whisky or
similar. I don't have alcohol targets, I can get to sleep without
the assistance. Even a "lager" might be suitable.

But he had previously posted: (Quote)
"As I have said before, I have a 5% abv ceiling which I will never
exceed"

I don't know of any malt whisky that's below 5%

AlsoQuote)
"I used to buy Cain's Mild, but it was far too weak at 3.2% that I had
to stop drinking it as it filled me up leaving me short of my 0.22
gdm-3 goal."

Isn't a goal a target, then?

If you go can be bothered to go back through his posts you will find they
are spattered with further contradictions (and I can't), leaving the opinion
that you can't believe *anything* he has said.

Extremely sad person -not only a serious alcoholic but also a Walter Mitty
character, too.

Old January 21st 12, 10:19 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Dave - Cyclists VOR

On 21/01/2012 09:41, Partac wrote:
[...]

Feel free to add to the list in the Planet Mason thread.

University
Old January 21st 12, 11:17 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bertie Wooster[_2_]

On Sat, 21 Jan 2012 09:41:43 -0000, "Partac"
wrote:

[...]

This is damning evidence. I reckon that you have uncovered the first
ever Usenet poster to have posted inconsistencies between two posts.
Furthermore, you have proved, beyond reasonable doubt, that Simon is a
debaunched alcoholic and a serial ****head.

You will go down in the annals of Usenet as a real cyber-hero for
uncovering such damning evidence. Well done!
Old January 21st 12, 11:35 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Dave - Cyclists VOR

wrote:

[...]

Its a source of great amusement to us 'trolls' Cwispin.

Takethe****outofMason.com

University
Old January 21st 12, 11:42 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Judith[_4_]

On Sat, 21 Jan 2012 11:17:50 +0000, Bertie Wooster
wrote:

snip

This is damning evidence. I reckon that you have uncovered the first
ever Usenet poster to have posted inconsistencies between two posts.
Furthermore, you have proved, beyond reasonable doubt, that Simon is a
debaunched alcoholic and a serial ****head.

Anyone can make an honest mistake.

You have made mistakes - and have then corrected them. No problem with that.

However, Chapman and Mason are serial liars.

You have done him no favours there - as he will now believe he does not have a
problem in that area of any sorts.

Just ask yourself: If you were in a pub, and a friend said "I know someone who
drinks 10-12 pints of beer *every* day - and actually sets himself a target on
how much he needs to drink. Is that normal - or as he anything to worry
about?"

What would your answer be?

I can guess:

"That is quite normal - nothing to worry about there"

Yet another example of you - a teacher - having a real lack of common sense.

--

Bertie Wooster's real name is Tom Crispin.
He uses the name Bertie Wooster so that people involved with

Old January 21st 12, 04:12 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason

"Bertie Wooster" wrote in message

Extremely sad person -not only a serious alcoholic but also a Walter Mitty
character, too.

This is damning evidence. I reckon that you have uncovered the first
ever Usenet poster to have posted inconsistencies between two posts.
Furthermore, you have proved, beyond reasonable doubt, that Simon is a
debaunched alcoholic and a serial ****head.

You will go down in the annals of Usenet as a real cyber-hero for
uncovering such damning evidence. Well done!

I am flattered that Partac cares about my welfare enough to go to the
trouble of starting a whole thread to the joys of beer.
I have five bottles of real ale which I bought at a village Co-op after our
morning walk this morning.
I will probably have polished them off by 2030 if he is still interested.

--
Simon Mason

Old January 21st 12, 06:14 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bertie Wooster[_2_]

On Sat, 21 Jan 2012 16:12:33 -0000, "Simon Mason"
wrote:

"Bertie Wooster" wrote in message
.. .

Extremely sad person -not only a serious alcoholic but also a Walter Mitty
character, too.

This is damning evidence. I reckon that you have uncovered the first
ever Usenet poster to have posted inconsistencies between two posts.
Furthermore, you have proved, beyond reasonable doubt, that Simon is a
debaunched alcoholic and a serial ****head.

You will go down in the annals of Usenet as a real cyber-hero for
uncovering such damning evidence. Well done!

I am flattered that Partac cares about my welfare enough to go to the
trouble of starting a whole thread to the joys of beer.
I have five bottles of real ale which I bought at a village Co-op after our
morning walk this morning.
I will probably have polished them off by 2030 if he is still interested.

My brother and sister-in-law are coming over for dinner. I am cooking
roast sirloin with all the trimmings, and a fruit salad for pudding.
Clare and I have just been discussing the drinks menu: Champagne or
gin and tonic aperitif; claret or Burgundy for main; muscat or Beaumes
de Venise with pudding. We decided: gin, claret, muscat; and we
suggested my brother and sister-in-law get the bus over and cab home.

Oh no!!! Someone will now use this as proof that I am a debauched
alcoholic.
Old January 21st 12, 06:15 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Partac[_7_]

"Simon Mason" wrote in message
. uk...

"Bertie Wooster" wrote in message

Extremely sad person -not only a serious alcoholic but also a Walter Mitty
character, too.

This is damning evidence. I reckon that you have uncovered the first
ever Usenet poster to have posted inconsistencies between two posts.
Furthermore, you have proved, beyond reasonable doubt, that Simon is a
debaunched alcoholic and a serial ****head.

You will go down in the annals of Usenet as a real cyber-hero for
uncovering such damning evidence. Well done!

I am flattered that Partac cares about my welfare enough to go to the
trouble of starting a whole thread to the joys of beer.

I have five bottles of real ale which I bought at a village Co-op after our
morning walk this morning.
I will probably have polished them off by 2030 if he is still interested.

Actually, it wasn't about beer at all - it was about you continually lying
(There's a clue in the thread title).
And no, I'm not really interested in your need for alcohol, I just can't let
bull**** go unchallenged.

Old January 21st 12, 06:30 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Partac[_7_]

"
My brother and sister-in-law are coming over for dinner. I am cooking
roast sirloin with all the trimmings, and a fruit salad for pudding.
Clare and I have just been discussing the drinks menu: Champagne or
gin and tonic aperitif; claret or Burgundy for main; muscat or Beaumes
de Venise with pudding. We decided: gin, claret, muscat; and we
suggested my brother and sister-in-law get the bus over and cab home.

Oh no!!! Someone will now use this as proof that I am a debauched
alcoholic.

Why, do you do it each and every day? If you were drink to over three times
the DD limit every day for 37 years then they'd probably have a point.

Old January 21st 12, 07:26 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Dave - Cyclists VOR

wrote:

"Bertie wrote in message

[...]

It provides excellent proof that you are a pretentious ****.

University

Thanks Simon OG UK 33 December 30th 11 02:12 AM
One for Simon Tony Raven[_2_] UK 8 June 27th 07 10:32 PM
Go Simon Go !! Andrew UK 12 August 9th 05 10:47 PM
Oi! Simon M Richard Bates UK 9 April 15th 04 05:24 PM
Barry Mason's write up on the Dunwich Dynamo 11 Longish. Paul M UK 2 July 25th 03 12:41 PM