Have a Good Friday

Old April 2nd 10, 03:18 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Tom Crispin

Default Have a Good Friday

3.30am and I will be off to King's Cross for the Eurostar to Paris,
and a Paris to London Cycle Tour.

I am 'leading' a peloton of ten, though I do not know the way. All I
know is that I am looking for l'Avenue Vert (the Greenway).
www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHD_IbSUwY4

Day 1 - Paris to Gournay - 80 miles
Day 2 - Gournay to Dieppe - 50 miles
Day 3 - Newhaven to East Grindstead - 45 miles
Day 4 - East Grindstead to Greenwich - 45 miles

Cost, including Eurostar, Dieppe to Newhaven ferry and all
accommodation: £150. Bargain!

Toodle pip!
Old April 2nd 10, 12:47 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
JNugent[_5_]

Tom Crispin wrote:
3.30am and I will be off to King's Cross for the Eurostar to Paris,
and a Paris to London Cycle Tour.

I am 'leading' a peloton of ten, though I do not know the way. All I
know is that I am looking for l'Avenue Vert (the Greenway).
www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHD_IbSUwY4

Day 1 - Paris to Gournay - 80 miles
Day 2 - Gournay to Dieppe - 50 miles
Day 3 - Newhaven to East Grindstead - 45 miles
Day 4 - East Grindstead to Greenwich - 45 miles

Cost, including Eurostar, Dieppe to Newhaven ferry and all
accommodation: £150. Bargain!

Toodle pip!

Don't be too optimistic about the accommodation at "East Grindstead". It may
be a fictitious location (from one of Dickens's novels by the sound of it).
Old April 2nd 10, 01:33 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
webreader

On Apr 2, 3:18*am, Tom Crispin
wrote:
3.30am and I will be off to King's Cross for the Eurostar to Paris,
and a Paris to London Cycle Tour.

I am 'leading' a peloton of ten, though I do not know the way. All I
know is that I am looking for l'Avenue Vert (the Greenway).www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHD_IbSUwY4

Day 1 - Paris to Gournay - 80 miles
Day 2 - Gournay to Dieppe - 50 miles
Day 3 - Newhaven to East Grindstead - 45 miles
Day 4 - East Grindstead to Greenwich - 45 miles

Cost, including Eurostar, Dieppe to Newhaven ferry and all
accommodation: £150. Bargain!

Toodle pip!

I would not go on that route, have you seen how dangerous the cyclists
are, they were all wearing helmets.

WSR
Old April 2nd 10, 11:38 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
The Medway Handyman[_2_]

What a sad ****ing ****.

--
Dave - intelligent enough to realise that a push bike is a kid's toy, not a
viable form of transport.

Old April 3rd 10, 06:57 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Derek C

On Apr 2, 1:33*pm, webreader wrote:
On Apr 2, 3:18*am, Tom Crispin
wrote:

3.30am and I will be off to King's Cross for the Eurostar to Paris,
and a Paris to London Cycle Tour.

I am 'leading' a peloton of ten, though I do not know the way. All I
know is that I am looking for l'Avenue Vert (the Greenway).www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHD_IbSUwY4

Day 1 - Paris to Gournay - 80 miles
Day 2 - Gournay to Dieppe - 50 miles
Day 3 - Newhaven to East Grindstead - 45 miles
Day 4 - East Grindstead to Greenwich - 45 miles

Cost, including Eurostar, Dieppe to Newhaven ferry and all
accommodation: £150. Bargain!

Toodle pip!

I would not go on that route, have you seen how dangerous the cyclists
are, they were all wearing helmets.

As any sensible person who is not psycholist would do!

Derek C
Old April 3rd 10, 09:46 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Grange

On Fri, 2 Apr 2010 23:38:26 +0100, "The Medway Handyman"
wrote:

Tom Crispin wrote:
3.30am and I will be off to King's Cross for the Eurostar to Paris,
and a Paris to London Cycle Tour.

What a sad ****ing ****.

More pointless abusive language. 23:38, hmmm.
Old April 3rd 10, 10:12 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Roger Merriman[_3_]

Tom Crispin wrote:

3.30am and I will be off to King's Cross for the Eurostar to Paris,
and a Paris to London Cycle Tour.

I am 'leading' a peloton of ten, though I do not know the way. All I
know is that I am looking for l'Avenue Vert (the Greenway).
www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHD_IbSUwY4

Day 1 - Paris to Gournay - 80 miles
Day 2 - Gournay to Dieppe - 50 miles
Day 3 - Newhaven to East Grindstead - 45 miles
Day 4 - East Grindstead to Greenwich - 45 miles

Cost, including Eurostar, Dieppe to Newhaven ferry and all
accommodation: £150. Bargain!

Toodle pip!

sounds fun, I spent the day at work, but then I like work so no biggy.

roger
--
www.rogermerriman.com
Old April 3rd 10, 01:13 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
The Medway Handyman[_2_]

wrote:

Tom Crispin wrote:
3.30am and I will be off to King's Cross for the Eurostar to Paris,
and a Paris to London Cycle Tour.

What a sad ****ing ****.

More pointless abusive language. 23:38, hmmm.

What are you? Usenets answer to Jiminy Cricket?

Old April 4th 10, 09:37 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Happi Monday[_3_]

On 02/04/2010 12:47, JNugent wrote:

Don't be too optimistic about the accommodation at "East Grindstead". It
may be a fictitious location (from one of Dickens's novels by the sound
of it).

Jesus, you're so f'ing boring.

FR5 on Good Friday? - (Melb) JayWoo Australia 42 April 19th 06 11:21 AM
BNE: Good Friday BACC/LA(11)/FR - What time? Andrew Australia 15 April 19th 06 03:12 AM
Not a good Friday evening post .. sorry. elyob UK 10 April 25th 05 12:01 PM
Herne Hill Good Friday John Hearns UK 0 March 12th 05 08:45 AM
Good Friday, Herne Hill John Hearns UK 2 March 17th 04 11:36 PM