Ok cyclists - is this reasonable behaviour?

Old April 3rd 10, 02:01 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving
Mr. Benn[_3_]

Default Ok cyclists - is this reasonable behaviour?

"JNugent" wrote in message
Happi Monday wrote:

On 03/04/2010 00:34, JNugent wrote:

LOL!

That is excellent!

Oh dear - another Labour voter (probably).

What?

I think he tried to insult your intelligence.

Old April 3rd 10, 05:10 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving
Peter Grange

On Sat, 3 Apr 2010 14:54:45 +0100, Guy Cuthbertson
wrote:

In article ,
says...

On Sat, 3 Apr 2010 07:03:23 +0100, "Mr. Benn"
wrote:

"The Medway Handyman" wrote in message

Ze Plane, Ze Plane!

He's been on the beer again.

I have noticed his silliest/most abusive/worst language tends to
appear after 23:00.

And I've noticed that you're far more likely to make silly, unproductive
comments like the above than you are to properly address any of your
opponents' arguments. Is that because you know you can't do the latter
convincingly?

And I've noticed I am much more likely to post using my own name,
rather than choose one at random like yourself. Is it because you talk
so much rubbish even you don't wish to be associated with it?
Old April 3rd 10, 05:41 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving
Happi Monday[_3_]

On 03/04/2010 14:01, Mr. Benn wrote:
wrote in message
Happi Monday wrote:

On 03/04/2010 00:34, JNugent wrote:

LOL!

That is excellent!

Oh dear - another Labour voter (probably).

What?

I think he tried to insult your intelligence.

It would only be an insult if I was wide of the mark.
Old April 3rd 10, 05:48 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving
Happi Monday[_3_]

Happi Monday wrote:

OK smart arse. Translate Brimstones post into plain English. It
made no ****ing sense at all.

That's because you're a thick cnut.

Why are you calling me 'an Engish King from 1016'?

Your answer is as good as self-explanatory. I suspect you're the only
one that hasn't got it.
Old April 3rd 10, 05:55 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving
The Medway Handyman[_2_]

Happi Monday wrote:
Happi Monday wrote:

OK smart arse. Translate Brimstones post into plain English. It
made no ****ing sense at all.

That's because you're a thick cnut.

Why are you calling me 'an Engish King from 1016'?

Your answer is as good as self-explanatory. I suspect you're the only
one that hasn't got it.

Whoosh again. It must be like an living on an RAF base.

Unable to understand humour or history.

--
Dave - intelligent enough to realise that a push bike is a kid's toy, not a
viable form of transport.

Old April 3rd 10, 06:11 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving
JNugent[_5_]

wrote in message
Happi Monday wrote:

On 03/04/2010 00:34, JNugent wrote:

LOL!

That is excellent!

Oh dear - another Labour voter (probably).

What?

I think he tried to insult your intelligence.

It would only be an insult if I was wide of the mark.

You couldn't be wider of it.
Old April 3rd 10, 06:25 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving
Mr. Benn[_3_]

Happi Monday" wrote in message
Happi Monday wrote:

OK smart arse. Translate Brimstones post into plain English. It
made no ****ing sense at all.

That's because you're a thick cnut.

Why are you calling me 'an Engish King from 1016'?

Your answer is as good as self-explanatory. I suspect you're the only one
that hasn't got it.

I don't understand it either. You're far too smart for the rest of us to be
able to understand you.

Old April 3rd 10, 07:25 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving
Bod[_2_]

On 03/04/2010 18:25, Mr. Benn wrote:
Happi wrote in message
Happi Monday wrote:

OK smart arse. Translate Brimstones post into plain English. It
made no ****ing sense at all.

That's because you're a thick cnut.

Why are you calling me 'an Engish King from 1016'?

Your answer is as good as self-explanatory. I suspect you're the only one
that hasn't got it.

I don't understand it either. You're far too smart for the rest of us to be
able to understand you.

He means:

Cnut the Great, also known as King Canute.

Bod
Old April 3rd 10, 08:57 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving
The Medway Handyman[_2_]

Happi Monday wrote:

OK smart arse. Translate Brimstones post into plain English. It
made no ****ing sense at all.

That's because you're a thick cnut.

Why are you calling me 'an Engish King from 1016'?

Your answer is as good as self-explanatory. I suspect you're the
only one that hasn't got it.

I don't understand it either. You're far too smart for the rest of
us to be able to understand you.

I'm rapidly coming to that conclusion.

--
Dave - intelligent enough to realise that a push bike is a kid's toy, not a
viable form of transport.

Is this just and reasonable? Bill C Racing 16 August 4th 06 02:22 PM
WTB - reasonable tri/TT wheels MJR Marketplace 0 July 6th 06 02:48 PM
How many Miles a day is reasonable.. [email protected] General 142 October 16th 05 05:36 AM
A reasonable article aeek Australia 25 July 8th 05 02:23 PM
LBS reasonable markup Keith Vetter General 57 June 17th 04 03:01 PM