An experiment to prove the helmet law proponants RIGHT (or wrong)

Old November 29th 04, 11:12 PM
David

On Wed, 01 Dec 2004 11:19:36 +1000, Tamyka Bell wrote:

Mark Leuck wrote:

Won't work because nobody in lab coats will supervise the experiment, gotta
have those lab coats

snip

and crazy white sticking-out hair, and coke-bottle glasses too.

Has to be a double blind test to so gotta have fried egg on each eye too.
Old November 30th 04, 10:49 PM
Judith Wheat

Default An experiment to prove the helmet law proponants RIGHT (or wrong)

"Just zis Guy, you know?" wrote in message
On 30 Nov 2004 10:56:07 -0800, (DiscoDuck)
wrote:

Another favourite of mine, is "You can do what you want with
statistic-85% of people know that."

Well, hell, everyone knows that 94.2% of statistics are made up on the
spot ;-)

Statistics have shown that 65.34% of statistics are inaccurate.
And 80% of people consider themselves to be above average.

Old December 3rd 04, 03:45 AM
DiscoDuck

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message ...
I suggest everyone else do the same.

I suggest you go **** yourself you stupid asshole.

Just exactly where are you riding your bike. I will make it a point to
bounce you off my vehicle and we will see if your cranium is thick enough to
protect you from the impact of my vehicle on your stupid head.

NOw who is threatening who? I'm in Victoria, BC. Bring it on, goof.
As a matter of fact, make the trip and lets discuss it. I betcha you
won't because you're too chicken, and you're soo frustrated by you
disfunctional pee-wee.

The main thing though is try not to think. You are not capable of it.

THis coming from someone who said he doesn't need to form opinions as
subjects since the politicians (whom he calls expertrs in every
field). LOL.

Instead, just pedal your damn bike and do not post any more messages here to
this board as you are making a complete ass of yourself.

Stop me, Eddy-boy. Come on I DARE YOU!!!!!
Old December 3rd 04, 04:20 AM
Edward Dolan

"DiscoDuck" wrote in message
om...
"Edward Dolan" wrote in message
I suggest everyone else do the same.

I suggest you go **** yourself you stupid asshole.

Just exactly where are you riding your bike. I will make it a point to
bounce you off my vehicle and we will see if your cranium is thick enough
protect you from the impact of my vehicle on your stupid head.

NOw who is threatening who? I'm in Victoria, BC. Bring it on, goof.
As a matter of fact, make the trip and lets discuss it. I betcha you
won't because you're too chicken, and you're soo frustrated by you
disfunctional pee-wee.

It is just a matter of time until some local slob there in BC hits you with
his vehicle. As for me making a trip anywhere, that is out of the question.
My traveling days are over. My bladder won't permit it and neither will
various other body parts. And so it goes.

The funniest people in the world are those who think they are going to live
forever in good health because they imagine they are doing something that is
healthy. What a laugh that is. We are all of us going to fail and die right
on schedule regardless of what measures we take for the sake of our health.
I do think one will feel better if one gets some physical activity, but that
is about all that physical activity will do for you. Even as you sit there
reading these words of mine, every cell in your body is aging ... aging ...
aging. Kind of like rust working away on steel.

The main thing though is try not to think. You are not capable of it.

THis coming from someone who said he doesn't need to form opinions as
subjects since the politicians (whom he calls expertrs in every
field). LOL.

Instead, just pedal your damn bike and do not post any more messages here
this board as you are making a complete ass of yourself.

Stop me, Eddy-boy. Come on I DARE YOU!!!!!

My God! It rains every day of the year there in Victoria. You are living in
a rain forest, temperate version. I prefer the deserts of the Southwest.
Death Valley suits me much better than soggy old Victoria. That is probably
why you quack like a duck all the time.

--
Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota

Old December 4th 04, 10:01 PM
DiscoDuck

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message ...
It is just a matter of time until some local slob there in BC hits you with
his vehicle.

Wrong again, Eddy boy. I'm still here. OVer thirty years later and I
am still here. You not any morotist is gonna stop me. Statistics (no
matter which one you believe) prove that.

Empty threats, yet again. Chicken ****.

The funniest people in the world are those who think they are going to live
forever in good health because they imagine they are doing something that is
healthy. What a laugh that is. We are all of us going to fail and die right
on schedule regardless of what measures we take for the sake of our health.

Crackpot
Old December 5th 04, 12:14 AM
Gordon Mulcaster

In article ,
David Martin wrote:

That is the median, not the mean. Go back to maths 101.

You're quite right. Man what time does to the memory cells is always
amazing...