Strange How Music Triggers Memories

Old January 20th 06, 01:11 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike

Default Strange How Music Triggers Memories

Odd thing happened to me on the Baltimore Beltway today. I had burned
a recent CD with bunch of Techno/Trance/Rave music much of it from
Crystal Method. Had the tunes cranked to force the voices from my
head ;-) Completely enjoying the nothingness of a beltway drive.

Anyway I found myself thinking about P e t e. WTF? Even started
thinking about some bicycle lamp picture I think belonged to P e t e.
Oh my god what's come over me. Why did P e t e F. suddenly pop into
my head?

10 minutes later I replayed the Theme to the Matrix. Holy cr@p!
That's it he used a sample of that track on the opening of some of his
early video. .... Close one, for a minute I thought I was jonesin'
for some P e t e!.....I'm all better now.

MTB content:
All of the above.

Peace,
Bill

The First law, Inertia: Unless acted upon by an outside force,
a body at rest tends to stay at rest,
and a body in motion tends to stay in motion.
Sir Isaac Newton