Most likely member of the Armstrong Doping Syndicate (ADS) to go tojail ?

Old June 9th 11, 02:40 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Anton Berlin

Default Most likely member of the Armstrong Doping Syndicate (ADS) to go tojail ?

My bet is that Kevin Livingston would be the most likely thug to have
tried to protect his basement dwelling lifestyle via perjury for boss
Armstrong.

PS: I heard Lance lets him come outside when there's a full moon.
Can anyone verify this?

Old June 9th 11, 04:20 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Vagina Gorilla

On Jun 9, 8:40*am, Anton Berlin wrote:
My bet is that Kevin Livingston would be the most likely thug to have
tried to protect his basement dwelling lifestyle via perjury for boss
Armstrong.

PS: *I heard Lance lets him come outside when there's a full moon.
Can anyone verify this?

Tyler and Floyd probably won't. They had already nothing to lose.
Looks like Hincappie is just a straight shooter with the FEDS and with
his EPO. So there's 3 that won't.

I wonder if Lance paid for Kevin's legal representation. Who else
would he have paid or tried to pay for?
Old June 10th 11, 06:15 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred Bucephalus Birchmore

"boss armstrong"

"doping syndicate

LMAO
Old June 12th 11, 02:28 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
--D-y

On Jun 9, 8:40*am, Anton Berlin wrote:
My bet is that Kevin Livingston would be the most likely thug to have
tried to protect his basement dwelling lifestyle via perjury for boss
Armstrong.

PS: *I heard Lance lets him come outside when there's a full moon.
Can anyone verify this?

http://www.pedalhard.com/contactus.asp
--D-y