L. A. Confidential Concluded

Old August 3rd 04, 07:40 PM
B. Lafferty

Default L. A. Confidential Concluded

J'ai fini le livre de Walsh. Lu lui si vous osez. Le cycle sans aucun
doute a été corrompu complètement en enduisant cela a nettement changé la
nature du sport au cours des 15 dernières années. Je fais douter peu que de
cela le temps d'excédent Greg Lemond sera entièrement défendu.

Pour moi, ce sport le plus beau est mort. Voilà.

Old August 3rd 04, 07:47 PM
SMMB

"B. Lafferty" a écrit dans le message de :
news
J'ai fini le livre de Walsh. Lu lui si vous osez. Le cycle sans aucun
doute a été corrompu complètement en enduisant cela a nettement changé la
nature du sport au cours des 15 dernières années. Je fais douter peu que

de
cela le temps d'excédent Greg Lemond sera entièrement défendu.

Pour moi, ce sport le plus beau est mort. Voilà.

ENGLISH please (as you are doing mortal harm to the language of Voltaire :-)

--
Bonne route,

Sandy
Paris FR

Old August 3rd 04, 07:56 PM
B. Lafferty

"SMMB" wrote in message
"B. Lafferty" a écrit dans le message de :
news
J'ai fini le livre de Walsh. Lu lui si vous osez. Le cycle sans aucun
doute a été corrompu complètement en enduisant cela a nettement changé

la
nature du sport au cours des 15 dernières années. Je fais douter peu que

de
cela le temps d'excédent Greg Lemond sera entièrement défendu.

Pour moi, ce sport le plus beau est mort. Voilà.

ENGLISH please (as you are doing mortal harm to the language of Voltaire

:-)

--
Bonne route,

Sandy
Paris FR

I though Voltaire was channeling through me. No?

There is nothing left to say. If anyone reads the book and still believes
that the top riders of the sport are clean, I can only liken their belief
to religious faith, nothing more. It goes a long way as well towards
explaining why the sport has become so boring, especially with the lack of
selection on Classics courses at places where the action once happened. For
me the sport is simply dead and no longer of very much interest. So it
goes. Riding is still enjoyable.

Bonne route!

Old August 3rd 04, 08:12 PM
Ken Prager

In article . net,
"B. Lafferty" wrote:

"SMMB" wrote in message
[...]

Since there is "nothing left to say," does that mean you will be saying
nothing, particularly to this newsgroup?

Or, will you the spew continue?

Cheers,

KP

--
Remove _me_ for e-mail address
Old August 3rd 04, 08:31 PM
Tom Paterson

From: "B. Lafferty"

There is nothing left to say.

That sounds promising.

For
me the sport is simply dead and no longer of very much interest.

Does that mean you're going to stop posting every negative thing you can dig up
about Lance Armstrong?

Bonne route!

Thyself. --TP

Old August 4th 04, 09:25 AM
Donald Munro

B. Lafferty wrote:
I though Voltaire was channeling through me. No?

There is nothing left to say. If anyone reads the book and still believes
that the top riders of the sport are clean, I can only liken their belief
to religious faith, nothing more.

Presumably Voltaire would therefore conclude that the top riders are not
clean, given his view on religious faith.