Cycling "Related" Apparel..

Old July 27th 04, 12:26 AM
hippy

Default Cycling "Related" Apparel..

http://www.700c.com.au/flash/main.html

(from:
http://www.cyclingnews.com/tech.php?...arrivals/jul15)

hippy

--
hippy
Old July 27th 04, 01:07 AM
cfsmtb

hippy Wrote:
http://www.700c.com.au/flash/main.html

(from:
http://www.cyclingnews.com/tech.php?...arrivals/jul15)

hippy

Didn't they have a stall at the Track Champs? Nice gear, a bit $$$
though.

--
cfsmtb

permanently bewildered since the late 1960's
Old July 27th 04, 02:43 AM
CH

hippy wrote:
http://www.700c.com.au/flash/main.html

Designed by people who played a bit too much Wipeout on PSX ages ago?

http://www.mobygames.com/images/cove...1333462-00.jpg

Just realised that the game came out in 1996, almost 10 years ago, which
makes me feel a bit old. Bleh. Great game with a NegCon though!

-- Carlo
Old July 27th 04, 03:51 AM
byron27

CH Wrote:
hippy wrote:
http://www.700c.com.au/flash/main.html

Designed by people who played a bit too much Wipeout on PSX ages ago?

http://www.mobygames.com/images/cove...1333462-00.jpg

Just realised that the game came out in 1996, almost 10 years ago,
which
makes me feel a bit old. Bleh. Great game with a NegCon though!

-- Carlo

Wiepout...that takes me back to sitting in front of the playstation
with my 6 pack of red bulls and headphones. Ah university!, more time
than i knew what to do with.

That 700cc stuff is a bit rich though.

--
byron27