NBC has ruined the Tour de France - and where the f*ck is MagillaGorilla ?

Old July 20th 19, 12:30 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Pavan Pharter

Default NBC has ruined the Tour de France - and where the f*ck is MagillaGorilla ?

First we have that idiot Bob Roll who adds about as much intel as a talking bag of rocks.

Next there is Phil Liggett, who's raspy voice is irretrievably and forever linked to having Lance's remaining nut and shaved ball sack deep in his throat for nearly a decade.

Lastly, and I haven't even watched a moment of this year's tour to even know of this is true but some dickhead (or group of dickheads) decided it would be a good idea to give Lance Armstrong a say and a spotlight.

Haven't you ****wits learned anything? Might as well have Dr. Ruth and Hillary Clinton on discussing Hillary's sex life and how fat Jenna Bush is.

Magilla - come back to RBR - stop hanging out with the ****s on Facebook with Henry Chang as your overlord. You might as well have spayed and neutered you bad monkey

Old July 21st 19, 08:02 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
HankB

On Saturday, July 20, 2019 at 6:30:22 AM UTC-5, Pavan Pharter wrote:

Lastly, and I haven't even watched a moment of this year's tour to even know of this is true but some dickhead (or group of dickheads) decided it would be a good idea to give Lance Armstrong a say and a spotlight.

If you need more Lance Armstrong, he's doing a podcast called THEMOVE and you can subscribe in your favorite podcast catcher or just go to https://player.fm/series/themove and listen.

HTH