A Cycling & bikes forum. CycleBanter.com

Go Back   Home » CycleBanter.com forum » Regional Cycling » UK
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Dropped bars, TDF wannabee kills himself by riding into a parked car.



 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old December 2nd 19, 12:42 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
TMS320
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2,978
Default Dropped bars, TDF wannabee kills himself by riding into a parked car.

On 02/12/2019 11:09, JNugent wrote:
On 02/12/2019 10:06, TMS320 wrote:
On 01/12/2019 20:58, JNugent wrote:
On 01/12/2019 18:19, TMS320 wrote:
On 01/12/2019 17:50, JNugent wrote:


You said: "Pronouncing the cause of not looking is jumping to
conclusions".

I did.

And that means that you prefer the only alternative,


And it means you still fail to understand the difference between
"cause of not looking" and "not looking was the cause". Perhaps your
first language isn't concerned about word order.


Perhaps you are not concerned about logic in language. Or perhaps
there's no "perhaps" about it.


Shrug.

Yes... almost at the very top... what does it say?
That's right... *uk.rec.cycling*
This is not the place to give advice to drivers.


Yes, and the casualties, mistakes and law breaking by drivers means it
is no place for drivers to give "advice" to cyclists.


On what basis do you "conclude" that?


Hypocracy is a sufficiently good word.

Certainly on no logical basis. Unless, of course, it's in the uk.r.c
charter. Is it?


No charter is required.

If you post again it will get an uncivil reply. You have been warned.


Gerraway! TMS320 being "uncivil"?


You're not welcome in this group, now **** off.
Ads
  #22  
Old December 2nd 19, 06:11 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2,592
Default Dropped bars, TDF wannabee kills himself by riding into a parked car.

TMS320 wrote:
On 02/12/2019 11:09, JNugent wrote:
On 02/12/2019 10:06, TMS320 wrote:
On 01/12/2019 20:58, JNugent wrote:
On 01/12/2019 18:19, TMS320 wrote:
On 01/12/2019 17:50, JNugent wrote:


You said: "Pronouncing the cause of not looking is jumping to
conclusions".

I did.

And that means that you prefer the only alternative,

And it means you still fail to understand the difference between
"cause of not looking" and "not looking was the cause". Perhaps your
first language isn't concerned about word order.


Perhaps you are not concerned about logic in language. Or perhaps
there's no "perhaps" about it.


Shrug.

Yes... almost at the very top... what does it say?
That's right... *uk.rec.cycling*
This is not the place to give advice to drivers.

Yes, and the casualties, mistakes and law breaking by drivers means
it is no place for drivers to give "advice" to cyclists.


On what basis do you "conclude" that?


Hypocracy is a sufficiently good word.

Certainly on no logical basis. Unless, of course, it's in the uk.r.c
charter. Is it?


No charter is required.

If you post again it will get an uncivil reply. You have been
warned.


Gerraway! TMS320 being "uncivil"?


You're not welcome in this group, now **** off.



Mr Nugent has once more easily displayed what a ****** you are. He kicks
your arse with every reply. Now, you **** off and don't come back. You are
not welcome here.


  #23  
Old December 2nd 19, 08:57 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 10,883
Default Dropped bars, TDF wannabee kills himself by riding into a parkedcar.

On 02/12/2019 11:42, TMS320 wrote:

On 02/12/2019 11:09, JNugent wrote:
On 02/12/2019 10:06, TMS320 wrote:
On 01/12/2019 20:58, JNugent wrote:
On 01/12/2019 18:19, TMS320 wrote:
On 01/12/2019 17:50, JNugent wrote:


You said: "Pronouncing the cause of not looking is jumping to
conclusions".


I did.


And that means that you prefer the only alternative,


And it means you still fail to understand the difference between
"cause of not looking" and "not looking was the cause". Perhaps your
first language isn't concerned about word order.


Perhaps you are not concerned about logic in language. Or perhaps
there's no "perhaps" about it.


Shrug.

Yes... almost at the very top... what does it say?
That's right... *uk.rec.cycling*
This is not the place to give advice to drivers.


Yes, and the casualties, mistakes and law breaking by drivers means
it is no place for drivers to give "advice" to cyclists.


On what basis do you "conclude" that?


Hypocracy is a sufficiently good word.

Certainly on no logical basis. Unless, of course, it's in the uk.r.c
charter. Is it?


No charter is required.


IOW: "Do as I say"?

If you post again it will get an uncivil reply. You have been warned.


Gerraway! TMS320 being "uncivil"?


You're not welcome in this group, now **** off.


I shall not.

I thought you said you were going to be uncivil?

You're just behaving like any old cyclist when the error of his ways are
pointed out.
  #24  
Old December 2nd 19, 09:03 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
TMS320
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2,978
Default Dropped bars, TDF wannabee kills himself by riding into a parkedcar.

On 02/12/2019 17:11, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

Mr Nugent has once more easily displayed what a ****** you are. He
kicks your arse with every reply.


Well it's your opinion. I will give you some credit though; at least,
unlike Nugent, you do appear to go outside and... walk.

Now, you **** off and don't come back. You are not welcome here.


As you already know, I would be mortified if I wote anything that
interested you.
  #25  
Old December 2nd 19, 09:24 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2,592
Default Dropped bars, TDF wannabee kills himself by riding into a parked car.

TMS320 wrote:
On 02/12/2019 17:11, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

Mr Nugent has once more easily displayed what a ****** you are. He
kicks your arse with every reply.


Well it's your opinion. I will give you some credit though; at least,
unlike Nugent, you do appear to go outside and... walk.

Now, you **** off and don't come back. You are not welcome here.


As you already know, I would be mortified if I wote anything that
interested you.


As you shirley must know, I enjoy taking the **** out of cyclists. It is so
easy.


  #26  
Old December 3rd 19, 10:26 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 8,375
Default Dropped bars, TDF wannabee kills himself by riding into a parkedcar.

On 03/12/2019 06:11, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
TMS320 wrote:
On 02/12/2019 11:09, JNugent wrote:
On 02/12/2019 10:06, TMS320 wrote:
On 01/12/2019 20:58, JNugent wrote:
On 01/12/2019 18:19, TMS320 wrote:
On 01/12/2019 17:50, JNugent wrote:

You said: "Pronouncing the cause of not looking is jumping to
conclusions".

I did.

And that means that you prefer the only alternative,

And it means you still fail to understand the difference between
"cause of not looking" and "not looking was the cause". Perhaps your
first language isn't concerned about word order.

Perhaps you are not concerned about logic in language. Or perhaps
there's no "perhaps" about it.


Shrug.

Yes... almost at the very top... what does it say?
That's right... *uk.rec.cycling*
This is not the place to give advice to drivers.

Yes, and the casualties, mistakes and law breaking by drivers means
it is no place for drivers to give "advice" to cyclists.

On what basis do you "conclude" that?


Hypocracy is a sufficiently good word.

Certainly on no logical basis. Unless, of course, it's in the uk.r.c
charter. Is it?


No charter is required.

If you post again it will get an uncivil reply. You have been
warned.

Gerraway! TMS320 being "uncivil"?


You're not welcome in this group, now **** off.



Mr Nugent has once more easily displayed what a ****** you are. He kicks
your arse with every reply. Now, you **** off and don't come back. You are
not welcome here.


Anyone is entitled to his/her opinion.
Even you, MISTER non-bicycling Pounder.
 




Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Another victim of racing on the road, dropped bars and not lookingahead. MrCheerful UK 1 July 26th 18 09:33 AM
Parked van kills cyclist Mrcheerful UK 4 June 10th 14 09:03 AM
Cyclist kills himself by running into parked car Mrcheerful[_3_] UK 5 June 4th 13 04:51 PM
Convert flat bars to dropped. How Much? Mark Mitchell General 9 May 13th 05 09:41 PM
8-speed shifting for dropped bars jacques General 7 January 5th 04 08:48 PM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:26 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2019 CycleBanter.com.
The comments are property of their posters.