successful LIBERATOR technical conquest [photos]

Old June 27th 07, 07:35 PM posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike
LIBERATOR

Default successful LIBERATOR technical conquest [photos]

3 of my 25 photos of White Ranch. The photos give good total sensory
fulfillment of what the videos show I rode.

PoochGums (Ride-A-Lot), laughed at me and said "you can't even go down
one waterbar" about me having to stop on these in the middle after the
turn. He aint too bright, as I further explained that below.

http://www.singletracks.com/trails/p...908&photo=5466
This is what they look like going down, this is the view you'd see if
you were me about to go down in the video below.

http://www.singletracks.com/trails/p...908&photo=5467
Looking up this is what they look like. Notice the narrow strip of
wood going up the side, this is for those that cannot handle the
repetitive assault on the bike. Riding down the narrow strips takes
good balance, if you slide off them onto the water logs you are most
likely going to flip, thus I figure it's best just to try the logs.
Actually a good rider will do both

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...d=20392 10748
The video of me doing the waterlogs pictured above.

http://www.singletracks.com/trails/p...908&photo=5468
This is the photo of the section I rode in the next video:
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...d=20392 72721

Ride-A-Lot, please review the photos which is what I am riding in the
video, of which you; ignorantly, mentally retarded, brain like a
possum, retarded, cow woman boobies, mentally misfiring, coordination
like a seal on a bike, thought was one water bar.

Please, PoochGie, review the data to correct your belief about me and
my superior riding skill.

Old June 27th 07, 08:14 PM posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike
cc

LIBERATOR wrote:
[...]

ok. that's really creepy.
Old June 27th 07, 08:21 PM posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike
SGK

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...idual&videoid=...

This is the photo of the section I rode in the next video:http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...idual&videoid=...

Ride-A-Lot, please review the photos which is what I am riding in the
video, of which you; ignorantly, mentally retarded, brain like a
possum, retarded, cow woman boobies, mentally misfiring, coordination
like a seal on a bike, thought was one water bar.

Please, PoochGie, review the data to correct your belief about me and
my superior riding skill.

Your riding skill is minimal, experience minimal, but ignorance has
been maximized.

Old June 27th 07, 09:28 PM posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike
professor chaos

"cc" wrote in message ...
LIBERATOR wrote:
[...]

Why? Is Mark showing his gay ass sex pics again?

Old June 27th 07, 09:49 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
MattB

cc wrote:
snip

ok. that's really creepy.

Agreed.

Now that I've seen them both ride, I can confidently say RAL is clearly
a superior rider.

Matt
Old June 27th 07, 10:57 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Ride-A-Lot

MattB wrote:
cc wrote:
snip

ok. that's really creepy.

Agreed.

Now that I've seen them both ride, I can confidently say RAL is clearly
a superior rider.

Matt

There was a doubt?

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws
Old June 27th 07, 11:09 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
cc

Ride-A-Lot wrote:
MattB wrote:
cc wrote:
snip

ok. that's really creepy.

Agreed.

Now that I've seen them both ride, I can confidently say RAL is
clearly a superior rider.

Matt

There was a doubt?

does being homeless and schizophrenic
make a bad rider?
Old June 27th 07, 11:34 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Ride-A-Lot

cc wrote:
Ride-A-Lot wrote:
MattB wrote:
cc wrote:
snip

ok. that's really creepy.

Agreed.

Now that I've seen them both ride, I can confidently say RAL is
clearly a superior rider.

Matt

There was a doubt?

does being homeless and schizophrenic make a bad rider?

No, but he's a better rider than you. I don't think I have ever seen a
ride report let alone a single photo of you on a bike. Come to think of
it, maybe I don't want to. That would be really creepy.

Kids today. Sheesh!

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws
Old June 27th 07, 11:39 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
MattB

Ride-A-Lot wrote:
MattB wrote:
cc wrote:
snip

ok. that's really creepy.

Agreed.

Now that I've seen them both ride, I can confidently say RAL is
clearly a superior rider.

Matt

There was a doubt?

When comparing the known with the unknown there is always doubt, however
small it might be.

Matt
Old June 28th 07, 12:46 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
cc

Ride-A-Lot wrote:
cc wrote:
Ride-A-Lot wrote:
MattB wrote:
cc wrote:
snip

ok. that's really creepy.

Agreed.

Now that I've seen them both ride, I can confidently say RAL is
clearly a superior rider.

Matt

There was a doubt?

does being homeless and schizophrenic make a bad rider?

No, but he's a better rider than you. I don't think I have ever seen a
ride report let alone a single photo of you on a bike. Come to think of
it, maybe I don't want to. That would be really creepy.

Kids today. Sheesh!

You're hilarious. What's the point of
being an adult if you can't act like
one, RAL?

(Not to mention you've no data to back
your assumption I'm a kid. Hint: I'm not)

See Matt's post -- usually one uses
"data" to draw "conclusions". You may
not have been around, but I have written
a few RRs. Like so many before me,
however, I've learned this pit of liars,
trolls, and grumps is good for amusement
and amusement only. Only a couple -
yourself included - use this board for
self-affirmation.

Check reality much?