where's PoochKums (Ride-A-Lot) ? Give RR Poochkie

Old June 30th 07, 12:11 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
LIBERATOR

Default where's PoochKums (Ride-A-Lot) ? Give RR Poochkie

Give us some entertainment, you wussy.

Old June 30th 07, 01:46 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Ride-A-Lot

LIBERATOR wrote:
Give us some entertainment, you wussy.

Is that really the best you can do today Libby? If I wasn't so wasted I
wouldn't bother replying, but since I'm at my buds house and ****ed up
here's some entertainment:

http://www.stifmom.com/plush.mp3

Now, go **** off.

Gawd, I love GoToMyPc!

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws
Old July 2nd 07, 10:38 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
cc

Ride-A-Lot wrote:
LIBERATOR wrote:
Give us some entertainment, you wussy.

Is that really the best you can do today Libby? If I wasn't so wasted I
wouldn't bother replying, but since I'm at my buds house and ****ed up
here's some entertainment:

http://www.stifmom.com/plush.mp3

that . is . horrible .
Old July 2nd 07, 11:05 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Ride-A-Lot

cc wrote:
Ride-A-Lot wrote:
LIBERATOR wrote:
Give us some entertainment, you wussy.

Is that really the best you can do today Libby? If I wasn't so wasted
I wouldn't bother replying, but since I'm at my buds house and ****ed
up here's some entertainment:

http://www.stifmom.com/plush.mp3

that . is . horrible .

just . like . you . cocksucker .

too . bad . the . only . thing . you . have . going . for . you . is .
the . education . mommy . and . daddy . bought . for . you .

This you Creese? http://www.schnauzers.ws/creese.png

Kid!

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws
Old July 3rd 07, 04:17 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
cc

Ride-A-Lot wrote:
cc wrote:
Ride-A-Lot wrote:
LIBERATOR wrote:
Give us some entertainment, you wussy.

Is that really the best you can do today Libby? If I wasn't so
wasted I wouldn't bother replying, but since I'm at my buds house and
****ed up here's some entertainment:

http://www.stifmom.com/plush.mp3

that . is . horrible .

just . like . you . cocksucker .

too . bad . the . only . thing . you . have . going . for . you . is .
the . education . mommy . and . daddy . bought . for . you .

for the last time, dbag, mommy and daddy
didn't pay for it. i worked for it.

in addition, you are just talking out of
your ass. you have no idea what my life
is like or "what I have going for me".
if you did, i'm sure you would STFU. but
- as anyone who's bothered to read your
posts can attest to - you seem to enjoy
opening your mouth before thinking.

This you Creese? http://www.schnauzers.ws/creese.png

yes. to clarify:

A. not on a boat. it's a beach. see the
waves?
B. that was 5 years ago
C. i wasn't even a kid at that time.
although i'm not sure why i should take
age as an insult.

that all ?

Kid!

Old July 3rd 07, 05:02 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
â–€Slack

On Mon, 02 Jul 2007 20:17:03 -0700, cc wrote:

Ride-A-Lot wrote:
cc wrote:
Ride-A-Lot wrote:
LIBERATOR wrote:
[...]

Justin, is that you?
http://www.nndb.com/people/034/00002...lake49-med.jpg
--
Slack
Old July 3rd 07, 05:10 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
cc

Ride-A-Lot wrote:
cc wrote:
Ride-A-Lot wrote:
LIBERATOR wrote:
[...]

Yeah. I brought sexy back. Where were you?
Old July 3rd 07, 05:13 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Ride-A-Lot

Ride-A-Lot wrote:
cc wrote:
Ride-A-Lot wrote:
LIBERATOR wrote:
[...]

LOL!

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws
Old July 3rd 07, 05:15 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Ride-A-Lot

cc wrote:

A. not on a boat. it's a beach. see the waves?
B. that was 5 years ago
C. i wasn't even a kid at that time. although i'm not sure why i should
take age as an insult.

1
2
3

Eric the halibut. Ding!

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws
Old July 3rd 07, 05:27 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
â–€Slack

Ride-A-Lot wrote:
cc wrote:
Ride-A-Lot wrote:
LIBERATOR wrote:
[...]

At the tanning salon getting a full body wax.
--
Slack