NEW POST Chasing down creak noises

Old June 4th 11, 04:31 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tºm Shermªn™ °_°[_2_]

Default It's not easy being green?

On 6/3/2011 10:13 PM, thirty-six wrote:
On Jun 4, 1:27�am, T�m Sherm�n� �_�
I was told to use the low-heat setting on the dishwasher:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/19704682@N08/5792235188/.

I suppose somebody had to. I wonder if my colour mapping is quite
right on this monitor.

On my laptop, the color in the photographs appears very similar to real
life.

--
Tºm Shermªn - 42.435731,-83.985007
I am a vehicular cyclist.
Old June 4th 11, 03:08 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
thirty-six

On Jun 4, 4:31*am, Tºm Shermªn™ °_°

On my laptop, the color in the photographs appears very similar to real
life.

Is that really the colour of your life, I don't know what to make of
that statement? Why do you call it real, do you exist in an alternate
presence? Take a pill and have a rest.
Old June 4th 11, 03:59 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tºm Shermªn™ °_°[_2_]

On 6/4/2011 9:08 AM, thirty-six aka Trevor Jeffrey wrote:
On Jun 4, 4:31�am, T�m Sherm�n� �_�

On my laptop, the color in the photographs appears very similar to real
life.

Is that really the colour of your life,

It is the color of my velomobile.

I don't know what to make of
that statement? Why do you call it real, do you exist in an alternate
presence? Take a pill and have a rest.

I, along with everyone else here, exist in a different universe than
Trevor does.

Old June 4th 11, 05:12 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Dan O

On Jun 4, 7:59 am, Tºm Shermªn™ °_° ""twshermanREMOVE\"@THI
$southslope.net" wrote:
On 6/4/2011 9:08 AM, thirty-six aka Trevor Jeffrey wrote:

On Jun 4, 4:31 am, T m Sherm n _

On my laptop, the color in the photographs appears very similar to real
life.

Is that really the colour of your life,

It is the color of my velomobile.

I don't know what to make of
that statement? Why do you call it real, do you exist in an alternate
presence? Take a pill and have a rest.

I, along with everyone else here, exist in a different universe than
Trevor does.

philosophical

But is your green mine green his green?

/philosophical

Cool vehicle, BTW.

Old June 4th 11, 05:33 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Jay Beattie

On Jun 3, 8:31*pm, Tºm Shermªn™ °_° ""twshermanREMOVE\"@THI
$southslope.net" wrote:
On 6/3/2011 10:13 PM, thirty-six wrote:

On Jun 4, 1:27 am, T m Sherm n _
I was told to use the low-heat setting on the dishwasher:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/19704682@N08/5792235188/.

I suppose somebody had to. * *I wonder if my colour mapping is quite
right on this monitor.

On my laptop, the color in the photographs appears very similar to real
life.

What do you do on a hot day? That thing would be like riding in a
beer cooler. -- Jay Beattie.
Old June 4th 11, 06:21 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tºm Shermªn™ °_°[_2_]

On 6/4/2011 11:33 AM, Jay Beattie wrote:
On Jun 3, 8:31�pm, T�m Sherm�n� �_�""twshermanREMOVE\"@THI
$southslope.net" wrote:
On 6/3/2011 10:13 PM, thirty-six wrote:

On Jun 4, 1:27 am, T m Sherm n _
I was told to use the low-heat setting on the dishwasher:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/19704682@N08/5792235188/.

I suppose somebody had to. � �I wonder if my colour mapping is quite
right on this monitor.

On my laptop, the color in the photographs appears very similar to real
life.

What do you do on a hot day? That thing would be like riding in a
beer cooler. -- Jay Beattie.

There are vents under the nose, so plenty of air flows through to cool
the rider. In addition, keeping sunlight off the rider is of great benefit.

Old June 4th 11, 06:40 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Lou Holtman[_3_]

$southslope.net" wrote:
On 6/3/2011 10:13 PM, thirty-six wrote:

On Jun 4, 1:27 am, T m Sherm n _
I was told to use the low-heat setting on the dishwasher:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/19704682@N08/5792235188/.

I suppose somebody had to. I wonder if my colour mapping is quite
right on this monitor.

On my laptop, the color in the photographs appears very similar to real
life.

What do you do on a hot day? That thing would be like riding in a
beer cooler. -- Jay Beattie.

Fill it with ice of course.

Lou
Old June 4th 11, 08:23 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tºm Shermªn™ °_°[_2_]

On 6/4/2011 11:12 AM, Dan O wrote:
On Jun 4, 7:59 am, T�m Sherm�n� �_�""twshermanREMOVE\"@THI
$southslope.net" wrote:
On 6/4/2011 9:08 AM, thirty-six aka Trevor Jeffrey wrote:

On Jun 4, 4:31 am, T m Sherm n _

On my laptop, the color in the photographs appears very similar to real
life.

Is that really the colour of your life,

It is the color of my velomobile.

I don't know what to make of
that statement? Why do you call it real, do you exist in an alternate
presence? Take a pill and have a rest.

I, along with everyone else here, exist in a different universe than
Trevor does.

philosophical

But is your green mine green his green?

/philosophical

That is why color systems were invented, e.g.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Munsell_color_system.

Cool vehicle, BTW.

But no wheelies or curb jumping.

Old June 4th 11, 08:31 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tºm Shermªn™ °_°[_2_]

$southslope.net" wrote:
On 6/3/2011 10:13 PM, thirty-six wrote:

On Jun 4, 1:27 am, T m Sherm n _
I was told to use the low-heat setting on the dishwasher:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/19704682@N08/5792235188/.

I suppose somebody had to. I wonder if my colour mapping is quite
right on this monitor.

On my laptop, the color in the photographs appears very similar to real
life.

What do you do on a hot day? That thing would be like riding in a
beer cooler. -- Jay Beattie.

Fill it with ice of course.

Lou

Hey, I could go down the road emitting dry ice "smoke"!

Thanks for the idea.

chasing legends Cicero Venatio Racing 0 June 24th 10 02:12 AM
Heiden chasing Longo [email protected] Racing 26 February 4th 08 12:15 PM
BB Chasing Tap monkeyboy Techniques 19 January 8th 06 02:05 AM
chasing grams Golden Chicken Unicycling 6 July 26th 04 09:43 PM
Pictures of Armstrong chasing Simeoni and ripping him a new seat-post hole Blair P. Houghton General 0 July 25th 04 03:31 AM