"Masters Athlete" Magazine feature!

Old January 19th 08, 06:55 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

Default "Masters Athlete" Magazine feature!

Well, I wasn't expecting this so soon, since their newstand version
won't be out 'till Feb. But it's already up on their online magazine!

Formerly "GeezerJock", and now renamed as "Masters Athlete", it's a
monthly sports magazine that highlights athletes aged 40 and older.
There will supposedly be pictures in the actual magazine, but you can
read the article online.

They also embedded a whole bunch of my videos (and others) on their
website aslo. Thanks to John Long and Adam Brody for their
perspectives!

Link: http://www.masters-athlete.com/public/484.cfm

--
MuniAddict

My Videos:

'http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=ttt8699
' (http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=ttt8699)
http://www.usenet.com
Old January 19th 08, 07:20 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
CoreTechs

Nice! Congrats man! That was a good read.

Keep up with those videos and show em' what else you've got!

--
CoreTechs

UNICYCLE FOR CHRIST

In nomine patris et filii et spiritus sancti

Dangit! Looks I lost "The Game".
http://www.usenet.com
Old January 19th 08, 08:50 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
harper

Nice article, Terry; very positive. You young guys do impressive stuff.
Man, I wish I was 52 again...those were the days.

--
harper

-Greg Harper

http://www.usenet.com
Old January 19th 08, 09:04 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
PKHodgie

Nice! I really enjoyed reading this article.

--
PKHodgie

sp4rky-m4rky wrote:
You have balls what the hells going on there?

http://shop.evomo.com/ http://www.gamutusa.com/main.html
http://www.usenet.com
Old January 19th 08, 09:42 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
evil-nick

Makes me look forward to being 51... When I grow up I want to be like
you!

--
evil-nick

Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total
obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and
through me. And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see
its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will
remain.

* Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear.

I'm late for checkers with the Dalai Lama!

My gallery:
http://evil.linuxfreak.ca/uni.html
Our Club:
http://cs.ubishops.ca/~buuc/
http://www.usenet.com
Old January 19th 08, 11:39 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
jamessd

Very well done. Did they do a photoshoot?

(are the ''pictures'' ones you've given them or...)

--
jamessd

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCsb3y-YOSk
Add me, but tel me who you are :

Kieron wrote:
I tell u wat they would have to be a very commited pedo to learn to ride
a unicycle in order to mingle with us, steel one of us and rape us in a
bush.

http://www.usenet.com
Old January 19th 08, 03:01 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
rem48

good article terry, I would have liked a different vid until I saw the
bikes walk up it! Ha!

--
rem48
http://www.usenet.com
Old January 19th 08, 04:36 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
gnonim

That's awesome Terry! And they did a decent job with the write-up as
well. Will look forward to seeing the pictures later.

--
gnonim
http://www.usenet.com
Old January 19th 08, 05:34 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

rem48 wrote:
good article terry, I would have liked a different vid until I saw the
bikes walk up it! Ha!

YEah, actually there are a whole bunch more vids imbedded there. When
you finish watching the first one, a bunch of thumbnails spring up at
the bottom of the video screen so you can choose others to watch.

Old January 19th 08, 05:35 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

jamessd wrote:
Very well done. Did they do a photoshoot?

(are the ''pictures'' ones you've given them or...)

I submitted hi res stills; I think they'll use some of them in the
magazine.