Helmet pads

Old August 9th 04, 05:12 PM
Thomps

Default Helmet pads

I'm looking for replacement pads for a Bell Phi.
Ideas?
Thanks.

Old August 9th 04, 05:23 PM
Ron Hardin

Thomps wrote:

I'm looking for replacement pads for a Bell Phi.
Ideas?
Thanks.

Try a regular maxipad in the front; spectacular sweat absorption - they
spend millions researching these things, and zero on bike helmet pads.

Use a different brand from any females in the household.

Pantyliners are thin for use elsewhere on the helmet where you want
padding.

I wear a ball cap under the helmet and put the pads inside the cap,
leaving the helmet bare. You don't need the cooling vents; it's
probably cooler without them in fact.
--
Ron Hardin

Old August 9th 04, 05:56 PM
Doug Huffman

!!!!!!!!Good man!!!!!!!

Old August 9th 04, 11:38 PM
Don DeMair

"Thomps" wrote in message
I'm looking for replacement pads for a Bell Phi.
Ideas?
Thanks.

Contact Bell. They sent me some extra pads for free.

-Don

Old August 10th 04, 02:02 AM
Art

Thomps wrote:

I'm looking for replacement pads for a Bell Phi.

Ron Hardin wrote:

Try a regular maxipad....
Pantyliners are thin for use elsewhere on the helmet....

Or you could send an e-mail to the Bell's customer service department
requesting new pads.

Art