Climbing OTB

Old May 5th 06, 11:07 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

Default Climbing OTB

Grand Junction style.

http://mtbvideos.net/video/troycrash.wmv
Old May 6th 06, 12:06 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike

"p e t e f a g e r l i n" wrote
in message . com...
Grand Junction style.

http://mtbvideos.net/video/troycrash.wmv

You don't see that everyday...a OTB going uphill.

Old May 6th 06, 12:17 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike

p e t e f a g e r l i n wrote:
Grand Junction style.

http://mtbvideos.net/video/troycrash.wmv

That's what he gets for riding crackandfails. Truth be told, that dude
could make any bike ride well though.

JD

Old May 6th 06, 12:19 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike

p e t e f a g e r l i n wrote:
Grand Junction style.

http://mtbvideos.net/video/troycrash.wmv

The guy is strong. I can't get my bike that high off the ground in the
front.

Is it wrong to ask for a spotter when trying something difficult? If I
knew someone would spot me I would be more apt to try maneuvers like that.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws
Old May 6th 06, 12:34 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike

"Ride-A-Lot" wrote in message
p e t e f a g e r l i n wrote:
Grand Junction style.

http://mtbvideos.net/video/troycrash.wmv

The guy is strong. I can't get my bike that high off the ground in the
front.

Is it wrong to ask for a spotter when trying something difficult? If I
knew someone would spot me I would be more apt to try maneuvers like that.

not at all, though some folks will tell you otherwise.

ps

Old May 6th 06, 12:47 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike

Ride-A-Lot wrote:

Is it wrong to ask for a spotter when trying something difficult?

Is it wrong for a grown man to ask to try on
panties at Macy's?

Old May 6th 06, 01:50 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike

p e t e f a g e r l i n wrote:
Ride-A-Lot wrote:

Is it wrong to ask for a spotter when trying something difficult?

Is it wrong for a grown man to ask to try on
panties at Macy's?

Depends (pardon /that/ expression) on whether he's already in drag.

Bill "has endo'd uphill (but on a much easier move)" S.

Old May 6th 06, 01:56 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike

Sorni wrote:
p e t e f a g e r l i n wrote:
Ride-A-Lot wrote:

Is it wrong to ask for a spotter when trying something difficult?

Is it wrong for a grown man to ask to try on
panties at Macy's?

Depends (pardon /that/ expression) on whether he's already in drag.

Bill "has endo'd uphill (but on a much easier move)" S.

The only drag I do is dragging my ass.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws
Old May 6th 06, 09:27 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

Sir Ride A Lot you could train for that on high sidewalk crubs. They
maybe hard to find but they are around.

Old May 6th 06, 09:42 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

Macys you say, there 3 to 4 men in drag that come in and try on things
in the female fitting rooms and use the ladies rest rooms also. Their
old Filene's shoppers and one has hit up on a male co worker that works
in men suits. Ever seen a man in drag mountain biking I have and it was
on a night ride a few years back,same dude looks like a lady was seen
in the bars dating back 10 years.

RR: ABOC Climbing Camp - Mt Hotham 12-13/11/05 gplama Australia 27 November 15th 05 11:06 PM
Broke my seatpost while climbing ProudYankee Unicycling 3 April 30th 05 11:01 AM
Climbing is hard Bob the Builder UK 60 December 16th 04 12:32 AM
what is a climbing wheel????and physics questions anerobic Techniques 82 October 6th 03 02:15 PM