freedom of speech

Old May 20th 07, 11:43 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
[email protected][_2_]

Default freedom of speech

People do the darndest things: Come with me, we're on a trip to the
slammer.
Like hire lawyers for several zillion dinero then recklessly decide to
ignore the legal process to do their own thing: call Lemond to tell
him to stick it in his blip for trying to destroy Lloyd's shot at the
TdF.
Why did Lloyd do this? Sheeet, why did Lemond do this? Maybe caws the
TdF organizers told him to do IT, go to Lloyd, share Lemond's
heartbreaking wanton childhood sexual experiences that led him to be a
millionaire industrialist, in the espoir LeMond's sobbing would coax
Lloyd to "unburden" Lloyd's guilt over his drug crazed bicycling in a
good natured bonding experience between famous American bike racers.
Yaaaahhaaaa! Good times rrr here. Con the stupid German American with
our sophisticate champion.
Whew: Wait while I open a window.
Ahhhhhhh wine country!
Back to the chase (whooops sorry)
Where's the lawyer? I give up, you tell me. Grope A has public
sympathy, Group B has some but less public sympathy but has Grope A on
the legal ropes for the sloppy lab work that cawsed the TdF organizers
to tell Lemond to go screw with Lloyd in the first place.
Lemond is about to testify, polishing his rep and his bank account
playing uh statesman (Fr$ca) telling everyone how he went to Lloyd to
ask Lloyd to come clean for God and country and holy cow bicycle
racing and the only drug free American champion bicycle racing
industrialist with an image to polish.
Telling us that Lloyd then broke down sobbing after hearing Lemond's
tails of pubescent orgasm, threw himself on the ground, to confess
mixing testosterone with his bourbon.
More air.
Now whose gonna believe that? The Judges? Jimmy Carter? How 'bout
cross examination Lemond? Is Lloyd on speaking terms with his lawyers?
No plan ahead conference? Incroyable!! Sackre blue!!
Group B is consistent. Grope A is sloppy but lisse.
I hear Joe Papp gets in the next Pee Wee movie riding the Lisse Lemond.

freedom cycle forum craig General 0 December 28th 06 07:52 AM
Freedom of speech Tom Carson Mountain Biking 14 October 6th 06 06:16 PM
Coward! MARTY BOY +61604550700 is an enemy of freedom of speech and hatesfreedom of speech - He wants to police, rule, and control newsgroupsand people like the perfect little jackbooted Nazi he is Wewepeeoncpd Australia 0 July 18th 05 10:52 PM
UK Libel Law & Freedom of Expression B Lafferty Racing 14 February 15th 05 04:40 PM
Carry Freedom trailers David Martin UK 2 June 30th 04 11:45 AM