Cycling most unhealthy form of transport.

Old October 6th 15, 06:30 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
David Lang

Default Cycling most unhealthy form of transport.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-34455338

"I walked, cycled and drove down Brompton Road in Knightsbridge, one of
the busiest and most exclusive shopping streets in London.

One monitor measured PM2.5 - in a congested London street, most of this
pollutant would be from vehicles, especially diesel.
The other measured black carbon - the sooty emissions from diesel engines.

I spent around 30 minutes on each mode of transport and the broad
findings were these: for black carbon the highest level of pollution was
whilst on a bike, followed by walking, with the lowest level while driving."

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha !
Old October 6th 15, 07:02 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYeYgiHBdwQ