Visiting San Francisco

Old August 16th 05, 02:17 AM
paul_g

Default Visiting San Francisco

Hey, board...

I'm very happy to be going to San Francisco on business August 29th to
September 2nd.

I would love it if any of you generous, awesome people out there have
the time and a spare uni for me to ride, and to show me around your fair
city, perhaps.

Last June, a fantastic human being by the name of Eric Lancaster was
kind enough to do the same for me in Austin. We had a killer ride, and
I appreciated being able to try his Coker and ride his KH 24 all around
the city. (he kicked my proverbial ass, by the way!) I was quite proud
of myself for free-mounting the Coker after a few tries.

I would be glad to show my appreciation by buying dinner and beverages
of your choice. I'll be staying downtown at the Sir Francis Drake. You
can e-mail me at if you'd like to get together.

Thanks, and I hope to be able to see a little of San Fran by uni!

--
paul_g
paul_g's Profile:

Old August 16th 05, 07:31 PM
paul_g

Thanks, Eyal, for your PM. Good luck with the Cal. MUni Weekend!!

Sorry you can't make it. Anyone else??