Online Bikeshops

Old September 8th 04, 11:32 AM
Timmy

Default Online Bikeshops

I wanna buy a Cycling jersey, but want to see many.
Is there a good online store in Australia, that displays its range of
Cycling Jerseys ?
Cheers, Tim

Old September 8th 04, 12:20 PM
Peter Signorini

"Timmy" wrote in message
I wanna buy a Cycling jersey, but want to see many.
Is there a good online store in Australia, that displays its range of
Cycling Jerseys ?

Not in Australia, but just over that little pond is Ground Effect
www.groundeffect.co.nz
They have all their tops, knicks., jackets and other bits online. Best thing
about them is they are bold, simple styles with no trade logos on them
(except their own of course)

Cheers
Peter

Old September 8th 04, 12:24 PM
DRS

http://www.bikes.com.au/
http://www.bodytorque.com.au/
http://www.cecilwalker.com.au/
http://www.deanwoods.com.au/
http://www.freedommachine.com.au/frame_welcome.htm
http://www.jaggad.com/
http://www.netti.com.au/
http://www.riders.com.au/
http://www.woolyswheels.com.au/

--

A: Top-posters.

Old September 8th 04, 01:01 PM
Steve

We import some bright vibrant pro team designs from Colombia , latest
material , full zipper , long & short sleeve $79 & $69 respectively . You're
welcome to email us & we will reply with some designs. Even better get your
club to contact us & we can design a really unique custom design for them.

Steve @ Ideal

www.idealcycles.com

Old September 8th 04, 01:27 PM
Gags

"Timmy" wrote in message
I wanna buy a Cycling jersey, but want to see many.
Is there a good online store in Australia, that displays its range of
Cycling Jerseys ?
Cheers, Tim

This is a good starting point for online bike stores

http://www.bicycles.net.au/links/shops.html

Ride On,

Gags

Old September 8th 04, 02:18 PM
DRS

http://groups.google.com.au/groups?s...ust.ihug.co.nz

--

A: Top-posters.

Old September 9th 04, 09:16 AM
rideinthesun

Try www.leknicks.com or www.assos.com.au both of them are based i
Australia, so there will be lower postage

--
rideinthesun