Coker ride this Saturday! 10/6/08

Old October 2nd 08, 01:15 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Tyler_N

Default Coker ride this Saturday! 10/6/08

sunday is better for me as well.

--
Tyler_N

UNIPROSHOP.COM
2nd*)---, '30ft Coaster~
')-mostpointlessthread-/--O'
'My latest video!' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6PPpcKrm1A)

UniKid2 wrote:

dakoroman wrote:
analize

lol

'*MYSPACE*' (myspace.com/munirider)
Old October 2nd 08, 01:25 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

Yeah I think we should change it to Sunday. Jim and Ryan (onlyonewheel)
can't ride Saturday, and everyone else seems to be ok with Sunday, so
Let's go with Sunday at 8:30am!

--
MuniAddict

'UniGeezer.com' (http://unigeezer.com/)
Old October 2nd 08, 01:25 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

Goats_On_Unicycles;1105901 wrote:
I wanna come!

Hop on that train!

Old October 2nd 08, 04:15 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

muniaddict;1105985 wrote:
yeah i think we should change it to sunday. Jim and ryan (onlyonewheel)
can't ride saturday, and everyone else seems to be ok with sunday, so
let's go with sunday at 8:30am! :d

hop on that train!

*-b-u-m-p-!-*-

Old October 2nd 08, 06:35 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ThisGuyIKnow

MuniAddict;1105985 wrote:

Hop on that train!

There is a train to Torrance? I'd use it to get there, it would also
help the South OC kids too who can't drive yet.

I'll just have to drive though.

--
ThisGuyIKnow
Old October 2nd 08, 09:57 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

ThisGuyIKnow;1106368 wrote:
There is a train to Torrance? I'd use it to get there, it would also
help the South OC kids too who can't drive yet.

I'll just have to drive though.

Jackie has been planning on taking the train down to LA from WA for a
while, so we could get together with a group of riders for some extreme
MUni rides.

Old October 3rd 08, 03:41 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

Bump! ALL non-confirmed riders please confirm for Sunday's ride at
8:30am!

CONFIRMED SO FAR:
Terry
Jamey
Jeff
Ryan

UNCONFIRMED:
Tyler
Joe
Shadowuni
*YOU*!

Old October 3rd 08, 03:50 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
crazyjoe

Like I said, that's just too far for a 26 inch. And there's that small
asthma problem.

Some other time.

--
crazyjoe

*'uniproshop.com' (http://uniproshop.com)*
*'MySpace' (http://myspace.com/myspace_joespace)*
*'deviantART' (http://thecrazyjoe.deviantart.com/)*
Old October 3rd 08, 03:52 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

crazyjoe;1106595 wrote:
Like I said, that's just too far for a 26 inch. And there's that small
asthma problem.

Some other time.

Oh yeah sorry about that, but I hope you get the meds you need asap! You
have tons of sigs so far so hopefully it will turn things back in your
favor.

Old October 3rd 08, 03:57 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
crazyjoe

Yeah, thanks to all the great people here this just might get passed. I
am still going to order them from Mexico ASAP. I don't care if it's
dangerous, I need these meds!

BTW, I am getting a little better. I haven't been coughing as much and
I can breathe semi-comfortably now. (By semi-comfortable I mean I'm no
longer scared of passing out all the time.)