'70 Shogun road bike for sale - classic!

Old February 7th 11, 06:12 PM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Aaron Van Wyk

Default '70 Shogun road bike for sale - classic!

This is a super clean '79 (I think) Shogun road bike. Frame is large
(60cm ST, 57cm TT) I have gone over every inch of this bike to make it
perfect. I had the frame stripped of the old faded red paint and
powdercoated green. The frame has no rust, inside or out. All bearings
have been overhauled (hubs, BB and Headset). Mostly original Shimano
600 / Dura Ace components except for the original SR seatpost, new
Nitto Rando bars and new Shimano brake levers. New cables, new brake
pads, Brooks B-17. Wheels are straight and true. I built this bike up
inspired by Rivendell - handlebars level or just above the saddle and
700x30 tires with full wrap Planet Bike fenders. I have too many bikes
and simply need to get rid of a couple before I can get another.
Please let me know if you have any questions. Asking $500 in Denver,
CO. e-mail for pictures. Thanks! Aaron