Psychology of doping defenders?

Old November 18th 04, 04:20 PM
Bob Schwartz

Default Psychology of doping defenders?

Let me start this off by saying that what bugs me about Magilla is
that he's not interesting to read. Not that he's full of ****.
He's boring.

But at this point I've got to wonder if he's working for Tyler's
lawyer or something. He's so full of **** on so much stuff (and
sounding so sure of himself on all of it) that it doesn't seem
reasonable that he's just a fan.

Now being full of **** or irritating are not by themselves
unforgivable offenses. For example, Lafferty is frequently full of
**** and has an unhealthy LANCE obsession. But occasionally he
posts something thought provoking and/or funny. Henry is a
professional strength hemmorhoid but he's rarely full of **** and
frequently funny.

But not Magilla. He's All Douchebag, All of the Time.

Now, I don't do killfiles, because

http://groups.google.com/groups?&sel...mp userve.com

But I stopped engaging Kunich a long time ago because there wasn't
any point and it was just a waste of time. But mostly because there
wasn't any entertainment value in it. And so it is with Magilla.
He approaches his calling without passion. So I believe it must
be his job or something, rather than a core belief. Either that or
he's a nutbag like Kunich.

Bob Schwartz