Run over by a ute

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 13th 07, 11:29 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Bleve

Default Run over by a ute

On Mar 13, 4:53 pm, rooman rooman.2nd...@no-
mx.forums.cyclingforums.com wrote:
EuanB Wrote:

I don't quite understand how he drove over the top of your bike and not
you. When I'm at a roundabout I'm in the middle of the lane, smack bang
in front of the driver. Glad it was just the bike he ran over.

QUOTE]

did this happen or are we being suckered here?

can't imagine anyone ( other than an anonymous guest out to tug a leg)
getting their bike run over and being more concerned on 105 over
Ultegra (and on a Trek 1400 of all things!)....rather than discussing
liability, duty of care, round about rules/law and seeking a solution
to ensure this is not a repeat at that location...

My 1400 has Ultegra (and, 10sp!) The bits fell off a Project 1 OCLV
120 that got an upgrade....