26x1.25 slick tyre ?

Old March 19th 07, 08:56 AM posted to aus.bicycle

Default 26x1.25 slick tyre ?

I commute 30 minutes, which will soon be done on my softail Cruzbike
recumbent, which hopefully I should get back from the shop tomorrow,
fixed up for my first ride, I can't wait! I'm after a couple of slick
1.25s, which seem to be the smallest size I can fit on my rims. None
of the LBS's have any in stock ... wondering if they are way cheaper
to buy on the internet? If so, can anyone point me to some online
stores?

Thanks,
Charlie

Old March 19th 07, 11:22 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Peter Signorini

wrote in message
oups.com...
I commute 30 minutes, which will soon be done on my softail Cruzbike
recumbent, which hopefully I should get back from the shop tomorrow,
fixed up for my first ride, I can't wait! I'm after a couple of slick
1.25s, which seem to be the smallest size I can fit on my rims. None
of the LBS's have any in stock ... wondering if they are way cheaper
to buy on the internet? If so, can anyone point me to some online
stores?

Just looking at some myself to do Audax rides on my touring MTB. Torpedo 7
has some Innova tyres in 1.25, 100psi:
http://www.torpedo7.com.au/products/...NSL&contentId=

--
Cheers
Peter

~~~ ~ _@
~~ ~ _- \,
~~ (*)/ (*)

Old March 19th 07, 08:17 PM posted to aus.bicycle
Zebee Johnstone

In aus.bicycle on Mon, 19 Mar 2007 22:22:58 +1100
Peter Signorini wrote:

Just looking at some myself to do Audax rides on my touring MTB. Torpedo 7
has some Innova tyres in 1.25, 100psi:
http://www.torpedo7.com.au/products/...NSL&contentId=

What's annoying is they have no Presta valve tubes for them....

Zebee
Old March 20th 07, 02:22 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Dancier[_3_]

HAVE A LOOK AT THESE, CONTINENTAL SPORT CONTACT MTB SLICK TYRES. I'VE
USED THEM AND THEY ARE FINE.
http://probikekit.com/display.php?code=Y1118

--
Dancier

Old March 20th 07, 11:03 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Peter Signorini

"Zebee Johnstone" wrote:

Peter Signorini wrote:

Just looking at some myself to do Audax rides on my touring MTB. Torpedo
7
has some Innova tyres in 1.25, 100psi:
http://www.torpedo7.com.au/products/...NSL&contentId=

What's annoying is they have no Presta valve tubes for them....

Don't you find the size and valve desired here?
http://www.torpedo7.com.au/products/INTU6NNMT

--
Cheers
Peter

~~~ ~ _@
~~ ~ _- \,
~~ (*)/ (*)

Old March 20th 07, 11:40 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Zebee Johnstone

In aus.bicycle on Tue, 20 Mar 2007 22:03:33 +1100
Peter Signorini wrote:

"Zebee Johnstone" wrote:

Peter Signorini wrote:

Just looking at some myself to do Audax rides on my touring MTB. Torpedo
7
has some Innova tyres in 1.25, 100psi:
http://www.torpedo7.com.au/products/...NSL&contentId=

What's annoying is they have no Presta valve tubes for them....

Don't you find the size and valve desired here?
http://www.torpedo7.com.au/products/INTU6NNMT

When I rang them last week they said they didn't have any....

So here's hoping the site doesn't lie.

Zebee

Old March 20th 07, 12:26 PM posted to aus.bicycle
Peter Signorini

"Zebee Johnstone" wrote:

When I rang them last week they said they didn't have any....

So here's hoping the site doesn't lie.

Damn!! Me too, as I've just ordered the tyres and some tubes. Guess they'll
just back-order them to get some in. Here's hoping.

--
Cheers
Peter

~~~ ~ _@

FA: 3 BRAND NEW MOUNTAIN BIKE SLICK CITY TIRES 26X1.25 iman lam Marketplace 0 May 9th 06 01:12 AM
Tube size for 26x1.3 tyre DaveB Australia 12 May 4th 06 12:55 PM
Old style 32-597 26x1/14" wheels (not 26x1.25" !!!) [email protected] Techniques 22 July 5th 05 06:11 PM
slick 36er tyre/tire smdO2 Unicycling 21 February 24th 05 07:56 AM
Fatti-O 24x3.0 slick tyre. hole-in-my-shoe Unicycling 2 January 29th 04 01:36 AM