Perth Freeway BikeHike Prang Video

Old March 21st 07, 06:04 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Theo Bekkers

Default Perth Freeway BikeHike Prang Video

Gumby wrote:
Theo Bekkers wrote:

Yes. It does show that the 'urban bicycle cowboy' attitude needs some
modification before we can all take to the roads at once.

too much time on a MOTORbike and not enuff on a bike

No, not recently, due to where I chose to live. I suppose the 60,000 kms,
mostly commuting, in the previous ten years doesn't count.

Theo

Old March 21st 07, 03:57 PM posted to aus.bicycle
Gumby

Also, riding
against the flow is not easy.

DeF

but much MUCH more exciting
Old March 21st 07, 04:08 PM posted to aus.bicycle
Gumby

No, not recently, due to where I chose to live. I suppose the 60,000 kms,
mostly commuting, in the previous ten years doesn't count.

Theo

given up resting on your deserved laurels. Theo, I am riding my bike
into the hills and I would be pleased to ride my bike with you. The
weather for the weekend looks good, we can ride and talk and ride and
enjoy. email is

Perth Freeway Bike Hike DeF Australia 6 March 22nd 07 01:48 AM
Sunday Mail report on nasty prang in Perth DeF Australia 73 November 23rd 06 08:15 AM
Perth Freeway Bike Hike SteveA Australia 4 December 15th 05 06:37 AM
Perth Freeway bike path Duncan Farrow Australia 1 May 13th 05 03:47 PM
Perth Freeway Bike Hike Duncan Farrow Australia 67 March 23rd 05 08:05 AM