Paris Roubaix to be shown live on SBS

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 22nd 07, 07:21 AM posted to aus.bicycle

Default Paris Roubaix to be shown live on SBS

On Mar 21, 11:16 pm, Shabby Shabby.2ns...@no-
mx.forums.cyclingforums.com wrote:
Wrote: In case you didn't know

Source? I can't find it on the net... if you know when and what time, I
know a guy who knows a guy who owns a place in South Melbourne which is
cyclofriendly and has a big screen............

--
Shabby

Source... Mike Tomilaris announced it on the Johnny Warren charity
ride.
I wrote to SBS last year requesting they show it live when they were
showing the tour live.

"A Sunday in Hell" has been around for a long time. I gave away my
copy about 10 years ago. Not as good as "Overcoming" or "Hell on
Wheels".

Paris-Roubaix Stu Fleming Racing 2 April 7th 06 08:57 AM
Paris-Roubaix map? Bob Martin Racing 5 March 31st 06 12:50 AM
Paris Roubaix Simon Brooke UK 5 April 19th 05 03:53 PM
paris roubaix Rick Roof Racing 8 January 15th 05 03:56 AM
paris roubaix curt Racing 0 March 12th 04 04:13 PM