Bianchi prices

Old April 26th 07, 06:50 AM posted to aus.bicycle
OzCableguy

Default Bianchi prices

Is there anywhere online showing Bianchi prices in AUD?

I've got my specs narrowed down to a comfort orientated composite frame with
105 or Ultegra bits. Some good offerings from Giant's OCR Composite series
or Specialized Roubaix but the Bianchi is somehow sexier... If the price is
right I might set my sights on one. Budget is to keep it under $3k.
OTOH, my nearest LBS is about 1km from my door and they do Specialized &
Avanti so maybe it's best to stick with them for the sake of parts and
service. I don't expect there to be huge differences in fit, finish & price
between these major brands.

--
www.ozcableguy.com
www.oztechnologies.com

Old April 27th 07, 01:15 AM posted to aus.bicycle
phillip brown

On Apr 26, 3:50 pm, "OzCableguy" wrote:
Is there anywhere online showing Bianchi prices in AUD?

I've got my specs narrowed down to a comfort orientated composite frame with
105 or Ultegra bits. Some good offerings from Giant's OCR Composite series
or Specialized Roubaix but the Bianchi is somehow sexier... If the price is
right I might set my sights on one. Budget is to keep it under $3k.
OTOH, my nearest LBS is about 1km from my door and they do Specialized &
Avanti so maybe it's best to stick with them for the sake of parts and
service. I don't expect there to be huge differences in fit, finish & price
between these major brands.

--www.ozcableguy.comwww.oztechnologies.com

the downloadable catalogues at http://www.bikesportz.com.au/product...bianchi07.html
include RRP.

phillip brown

Old April 27th 07, 03:05 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Donga

On Apr 26, 3:50 pm, "OzCableguy" wrote:
Is there anywhere online showing Bianchi prices in AUD?

I've got my specs narrowed down to a comfort orientated composite frame with
105 or Ultegra bits. Some good offerings from Giant's OCR Composite series
or Specialized Roubaix but the Bianchi is somehow sexier... If the price is
right I might set my sights on one. Budget is to keep it under $3k.
OTOH, my nearest LBS is about 1km from my door and they do Specialized &
Avanti so maybe it's best to stick with them for the sake of parts and
service. I don't expect there to be huge differences in fit, finish & price
between these major brands.

--www.ozcableguy.comwww.oztechnologies.com

A certain Bianchi dealer in Bris was offering some fairly good deals
last year at the time of model changeover - July/Aug?

Donga

Old April 27th 07, 04:29 AM posted to aus.bicycle
OzCableguy

"phillip brown" wrote in message
oups.com...
the downloadable catalogues at
http://www.bikesportz.com.au/product...bianchi07.html
include RRP.

Thanks! Just what I needed. And as expected the prices are pretty much the
same as Giant etc.

Now to find out if Campag_nut's experience was an isolated case or not...

--
www.ozcableguy.com
www.oztechnologies.com

More on Gas Prices The Wogster General 118 September 5th 05 11:40 AM
prices? musketman Unicycling 6 February 7th 05 09:39 PM
Prices War? Duram Recumbent Biking 8 October 17th 04 05:11 AM
New LX prices Pistof Techniques 30 October 16th 04 12:50 AM
ok why are the prices different? thinuniking Unicycling 3 July 11th 04 11:37 PM