Medicine Assistance Is Donated To The Uninsured

Old December 24th 07, 01:34 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
alalhp6d

Default Medicine Assistance Is Donated To The Uninsured

As a counselor I am always looking for helpful programs. Here is a
good one offered by American Consultants Rx at http://www.rxassistanceforfree.info
..Free discount prescription cards with no enrollment or eligibility
requirements as well as saving my clients up to 60% off of the cost of
prescription drugs.