OFF TOPIC FUN - The TROLL, Rear-ended

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 6th 08, 04:37 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
JimmyMac

Default After a LOT of thought......

On Apr 5, 9:23 pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Sat, 5 Apr 2008 16:43:40 -0700 (PDT), JimmyMac

wrote:
On Apr 4, 7:15 pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Fri, 4 Apr 2008 15:30:45 -0700 (PDT), JimmyMac

wrote:
On Apr 4, 3:14 pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Fri, 4 Apr 2008 12:33:37 -0700 (PDT), JimmyMac

wrote:
On Apr 3, 10:56 pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Thu, 3 Apr 2008 06:22:44 -0700 (PDT), JimmyMac

wrote:
Your repetitive gushy affection for Ed is telling and embarrassing.
Haven't you got a pipe dream habitat to work on? Perhaps you and
Dolan can get a group rate from a therapist.

All you need to worry about is explaining why you deliberately LIED
being an incorrigible LIAR isn't sufficient explanation):

Who is the liar here if the vague pronoun reference is to me to imply
that I posted this.

Sorry, I didn't read the name carefully. It was Walter Skrzypek
. You lie about OTHER things.

Not a revelation really ... being two of a kind,

See, there's a lie.

Pray tell where?

In denial? "being two of a kind"

Don't over-exert yourself. Characteristic of the beast ... one-liner
Mike is a man of few words ... word that reflect how his cerebral
shortcomings. Two of a kind? Many here have made the observation
that you and Dolan are two of a king. I merely echoed the sentiment
of the many. I trust that I spelled that out in such a way that it
did not escape your poor powers of perception.

like Ed Dolan you

made an uncorroborated assertion.

No, more like a typo. I know you didn't say that.

Care to substantiate your

allegation with a few examples of these alleged OTHER things that I
have lied about

See above. See how easy you guys are?

See what above. Care to be more specific?

or when challenged to do so will you choose to emulateEd Dolan and either go mute or offer up a diversion?

How will your good bud overlook your atrocious formatting in your
response?

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

humans ("pure habitat"). Want to help?

Since you asked ... No!