Bike fitting recommendations

Old May 23rd 08, 02:05 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Paul Kossa

Default Bike fitting recommendations

Well, after years of adjusting & experimenting and re-adjusting & re-
experimenting with my position -- guess I might have something in
common with the Eddy! -- and a collection of 4 bikes, none of which
probably fit me correctly, I may finally splurge for a fit check.
(Yeah, I know . . . "DUH!") The most common result on my internet
serches was the "Fit-Kit." Anyone have experience and/or opinions on
this? I've seen a couple others which sound a little more high-tech
and promising, but they're all 1,000 mile+ away from me. (I live in
western PA. I'll be going to TX in June -- Dallas & San Antonio areas
-- for vacation, so I may be able to squeeze some time there for
that.) I THINK I pretty much got it nailed down with my latest
adjustment . . . but, then again, I thought that the last 157 times,
or so, that I made an adjustment . . .

Bike fitting Simon Brooke UK 1 September 5th 05 07:52 AM
Bike fitting Bill UK 1 August 30th 05 04:16 AM
Bike fitting Martin Dann UK 0 August 29th 05 11:57 PM
Bike fitting Marvin UK 0 August 29th 05 09:47 AM
Bike fitting Adam Bender General 3 March 20th 04 05:42 PM