tools corn skewers

Old November 4th 05, 08:45 PM

Default tools corn skewers

and cheap! a set of 8 for $1
attractive garage floor yellow
grip grooves
malleable steel shaft: bendable after filing at the short end
hook and stab.
highly recommmended

Old November 4th 05, 10:03 PM
B Paton

wrote in message
oups.com...
and cheap! a set of 8 for $1
attractive garage floor yellow
grip grooves
malleable steel shaft: bendable after filing at the short end
hook and stab.
highly recommmended

Man, I love that poem! (Though I am not sure about that period at the end of
the 5th line.)

Can we expect an edition of collected poems soon?

Old November 5th 05, 08:00 PM

8-10

Old November 7th 05, 04:12 PM

the skewers are in constant demand! pulla seal ork ork ork or scrape
threads with a custom scraper
pulla seal with two skewers now that's new
avoiding the rooted seal

FS: Park Tools - 1 Day Left Yammie Marketplace 0 April 25th 05 02:35 AM
Park Tools For Sale Yammie Marketplace 0 April 22nd 05 02:09 AM
Park Tools for sale Yammie Marketplace 0 April 22nd 05 01:20 AM
Park Tools For Sale Yammie Marketplace 0 April 22nd 05 01:09 AM
FS: Lots Of Tools Frankie Marketplace 3 December 24th 04 06:36 PM