Where are all the race reports

Old March 3rd 07, 09:46 AM posted to aus.bicycle
DaveB

Default Where are all the race reports

What's the story, there seems to be a lack of RR's this summer. Has
everyone got lazy?

DaveB
Old March 3rd 07, 01:16 PM posted to aus.bicycle
gplama[_17_]

DaveB Wrote:
What's the story, there seems to be a lack of RR's this summer. Has
everyone got lazy?

DaveB

Yep - and keeping everything a secret means the whole world doesn't
learn about which particular race tactics work... or don't work

--
gplama

Old March 4th 07, 09:24 AM posted to aus.bicycle
byron27[_11_]

DaveB Wrote:
What's the story, there seems to be a lack of RR's this summer. Has
everyone got lazy?

DaveB

no RR's at the moment. All Crits...

Bring on the RR's i say!

--
byron27

6'5", curly hair, bit like krusty the clown i spose

Old March 4th 07, 09:25 AM posted to aus.bicycle
gplama[_18_]

byron27 Wrote:
no RR's at the moment. All Crits...

Bring on the RR's i say!

Northern Combine season started yesterday!

--
gplama

Old March 4th 07, 09:35 AM posted to aus.bicycle
parawolf[_4_]

gplama Wrote:
Northern Combine season started yesterday!

Started with spectacular failure too for yours truly

--
parawolf

Old March 4th 07, 09:49 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Aeek

On Sun, 4 Mar 2007 19:24:06 +1100, byron27
wrote:

no RR's at the moment. All Crits...

Just did 3 Sundays of RRs, I was nobly marshalling.
Strategy tip: 5 points each, same as for a win.
(your club rules may vary)
Old March 5th 07, 12:17 AM posted to aus.bicycle
jazmo[_3_]

I've done three crits this summer at the Boulie circuit.

Race report for all three would be something like - "Rode reasonably
strongly - did a couple of turns on the front, was badly positioned
coming into the final sharp bend before the sprint - finished
mid-field."

Self analysis would be "Need to get stronger/fitter so that I can
maintain my position in the bunch"

Now you know why I haven't been posting RR's.

--
jazmo

Old March 5th 07, 12:56 AM posted to aus.bicycle
byron27[_12_]

gplama Wrote:
Northern Combine season started yesterday!

Where are the schedules for those GP?

Im not sure if i can race in those. Im part of Blackburn. Do i need
permission from my club?

--
byron27

Old March 5th 07, 09:09 AM posted to aus.bicycle
gplama[_21_]

byron27 Wrote:
Where are the schedules for those GP?

Im not sure if i can race in those. Im part of Blackburn. Do i need
permission from my club?

I'll only tell you if you'll be a friendly wheel.... ok, I know you
are.. here ya go.. not sure about Blackburn... maybe get a generic
letter from the club saying they permit you to race on any given
weekend.

he http://www.hawthorncycling.org/racing/racing.asp
he http://www.brunswickcyclingclub.com
he http://marcan.customer.netspace.net.au
or he http://www.coburgcycling.com.au/calendar.htm

Hunt me down before the race(s) start.. there are always a few plans
being thrown around with a few of the guys I know well... but shhhhh

lama

--
gplama

Old March 5th 07, 09:29 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Bleve

On Mar 5, 10:56 am, byron27 byron27.2my...@no-
mx.forums.cyclingforums.com wrote:
gplama Wrote: Northern Combine season started yesterday!

Where are the schedules for those GP?

Im not sure if i can race in those. Im part of Blackburn. Do i need
permission from my club?

To race outside your combine, you do need permission, yes
In the past, this has been a printout of an email from Nicko, and has
sufficed.
Especially at the moment, while the NC has started and we're still in
crit/track season, Nicko is only too happy to do this for you. I'll
get it organised for you ASAP.

Two media reports TimC Australia 11 June 14th 06 05:16 AM
Early season reports and race diaries from the pros [email protected] Racing 0 April 14th 05 07:06 AM
Looking for ride reports Mike Rides 2 January 26th 04 01:21 AM
Volae Reports Anyone? bentup Recumbent Biking 67 December 17th 03 08:48 AM