How dodgy is this??

Old March 24th 07, 08:44 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Campag_nut

Default How dodgy is this??

I bid on some brake levers on ebay and I get this response some time later:

Do not press Respond Now , please contact the seller to :

You expressed interest on my auction (Campagnolo RECORD Carbon 10 Speed Ergo
Shift Levers
Item number: 280093284165),(price include all shipping costs).I agree to
sell the item for your bid price.Please reply(
)
if you are interested and i will notify ebay to send payment and
shipping instructions..
Do not press Respond Now , please contact the seller to :

I know this guy has to pay a fee to ebay, but if go with it and he rips me,
then I have no rights.

I told him to take a flying leap. I wonder if he is one these guys that
sells the same levers over and over?

Cheers

Dodgy ebay? dtmeister Australia 4 April 13th 06 05:19 AM
Dodgy selling? Tamyka Bell Australia 5 March 17th 06 04:32 AM
Ebay, now these look dodgy! MSA UK 24 March 3rd 04 10:07 AM
OT - Dodgy Package Ian UK 11 September 20th 03 01:36 PM