Recumbent Bicycle Group or Not?

Old April 16th 07, 09:54 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
OcalaPCBear

Default Recumbent Bicycle Group or Not?

I joined this group a couple of weeks ago because I am interested in
recumbent bicycles. All I have seen so far is tons of drivel from an
idiot named Edward Dolan. Eddie boy....if you are such an intellectual
as you seem to think you are, why can't you find the appropriate forum
for your comments? This is a group about recumbent bicycles not a
group to expound on Edward Dolan. Go make yourself a group named
Edward Dolan and have a ball! To the rest of you....just ignore him he
will go away. Or better yet....is there a moderator? If so block his
posts. As for me I have far better things to do with my time. I'm out
of here.

Old April 16th 07, 10:46 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Joao

Due to all the trolls, everyone has abandoned this group. The majority
are now at Bentrider Online - http://www.bentrideronline.com/messageboard/
Old April 16th 07, 11:31 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
gotbent[_2_]

"OcalaPCBear" wrote in message
oups.com...
I joined this group a couple of weeks ago because I am interested in
recumbent bicycles. All I have seen so far is tons of drivel from an
idiot named Edward Dolan. Eddie boy....if you are such an intellectual
as you seem to think you are, why can't you find the appropriate forum
for your comments? This is a group about recumbent bicycles not a
group to expound on Edward Dolan. Go make yourself a group named
Edward Dolan and have a ball! To the rest of you....just ignore him he
will go away. Or better yet....is there a moderator? If so block his
posts. As for me I have far better things to do with my time. I'm out
of here.

Wow! What a pathetic rant. There are bent posts here when people aren't
spouting off about Ed. Where's the recumbent themed post you were going to
share with us Ocala...? This looks like your first and last post and all it
did was add to the background noise. Shame on you for enticing us to read
your lame complaint with a catchy subject title.

Old April 16th 07, 11:35 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

Ed Dolan isn't the only troll here that's helped ruin this newsgroup.
Those who respond to Ed again and again have even lower intelligence!
Fools talking to fools!

Enjoy,

Perry B

Old April 17th 07, 01:28 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Johnny Sunset aka Tom Sherman

On Apr 16, 4:46 pm, Joao wrote:
Due to all the trolls, everyone has abandoned this group. The majority
are now at Bentrider Online -http://www.bentrideronline.com/messageboard/

Who is "everyone"?

BROL is a good place for those who would rather whine about some off-
topic posts by a troll, rather than contribute on-topic content.

The troll was not able to bring down rec.bicycles.misc, since the
regulars kept on posting cycling related material instead of running
to a moderated web forum.

Old April 17th 07, 01:30 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

On Apr 16, 5:31 pm, "gotbent" wrote:
[...]

Whines about "The Troll" - does NOT own a Sunset Lowracer.

DOES NOT whine about "The Troll" - OWNS a Sunset Lowracer.

Anyone else notice the correlation?

Old April 17th 07, 08:24 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Edward Dolan

"OcalaPCBear" wrote in message
oups.com...
I joined this group a couple of weeks ago because I am interested in
recumbent bicycles. All I have seen so far is tons of drivel from an
idiot named Edward Dolan. Eddie boy....if you are such an intellectual
as you seem to think you are, why can't you find the appropriate forum
for your comments? This is a group about recumbent bicycles not a
group to expound on Edward Dolan. Go make yourself a group named
Edward Dolan and have a ball! To the rest of you....just ignore him he
will go away. Or better yet....is there a moderator? If so block his
posts. As for me I have far better things to do with my time. I'm out
of here.

Anyone want to engage OcalaPCBear (Bill Mills) in a conversation? I thought
not!

I do occasionally post recumbent related messages but it is rare since
everyone else on this group is a moron and a scoundrel to boot. Why waste
time on such miscreants?

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old April 17th 07, 08:27 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Edward Dolan

"Joao" wrote in message

Due to all the trolls, everyone has abandoned this group. The majority
are now at Bentrider Online - http://www.bentrideronline.com/messageboard/

Yes, go there and be damned! We do not want those who need to be baby sat on
this newsgroup. BROL is for babies like Joao. He is from Brazil and never
has a clue about anything.

Old April 17th 07, 08:33 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Edward Dolan

wrote in message
oups.com...

ALL TOP POSTERS ARE IDIOTS! NOR DOES HE EVEN INCLUDE ANY OF THE POST TO
WHICH HE IS RESPONDING. WHAT AN IDIOT!

Ed Dolan isn't the only troll here that's helped ruin this newsgroup.
Those who respond to Ed again and again have even lower intelligence!
Fools talking to fools!

Perry Butler is only talking about himself. He was not only a troll at one
time, but also a stalker. Folks, you do not sink any lower than that!

Old April 17th 07, 08:42 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Edward Dolan

"Johnny Sunset aka Tom Sherman" wrote in message
ps.com...
On Apr 16, 4:46 pm, Joao wrote:
Due to all the trolls, everyone has abandoned this group. The majority
are now at Bentrider Online -http://www.bentrideronline.com/messageboard/

Who is "everyone"?

BROL is a good place for those who would rather whine about some off-
topic posts by a troll, rather than contribute on-topic content.

The troll was not able to bring down rec.bicycles.misc, since the
regulars kept on posting cycling related material instead of running
to a moderated web forum.

Mr. Sherman is quite right about that! RBM is a MUCH larger group that ARBR.
However, I knew from the get-go that it was impossible to bring down such a
large newsgroup. RBM, like all the other cycling newsgroups, is mostly
composed of idiots who are into nothing but chit-chat. Screw them all the
way to hell and back! Ed Dolan the Great does not care about chit-chatters -
and I will not allow it on ARBR. Either post some substance or get lost!