As promised..

Old May 25th 07, 05:11 AM posted to aus.bicycle
PiledHigher

Default As promised..

On May 25, 1:32 pm, Brendo wrote:
On May 25, 11:19 am, PiledHigher wrote:

On May 25, 8:51 am, BT Humble wrote:

Tell me, why are people so obsessed with the Ace of Spades?

Well they did have that catchy song, All that she wants!

I'm preparing for a barrage of ridicule, but wasn't that Ace of Base??
I do recall (from much Young Ones watching) that Motorhead had a track
called Ace of Spades.

Brendo

Brendo, google is your friend, I was taking the **** as I would be
v.surprised if they were really cfsmtb's style of a band!

Old May 25th 07, 05:53 AM posted to aus.bicycle
cfsmtb[_214_]

PiledHigher Wrote:

Brendo, google is your friend, I was taking the **** as I would be
v.surprised if they were really cfsmtb's style of a band!

Eurotrash pop! Woohoo!

Nah I really prefer Lemmy any day. Actually his latest outfit "The Head
Cat" is rather good methinks. Well it would be, considering Slim Jim is
on double bass.

BTW - keep those orders flooding in for the limited edition a.b spoke
cards. Our friendly staff have been knocked off their feet following up
all the enquiries. Huge huge discounts for multiple orders. We'll even
throw in a free blob of blu-tac for the radial spoked-challenged.

(sorry, Surprise Spruiker appeared in there somewhere. They're free,
just email if you what a few, telstarATcfsmtb.net)

--
cfsmtb

Old May 25th 07, 06:49 AM posted to aus.bicycle
MikeyOz[_69_]

My god..!!! how short are you !!??

--
MikeyOz

Old May 25th 07, 06:58 AM posted to aus.bicycle
PiledHigher

On May 25, 3:49 pm, MikeyOz MikeyOz.2r4...@no-
mx.forums.cyclingforums.com wrote:
My god..!!! how short are you !!??

--
MikeyOz

Safely said over the internets!

I don't think I would say that to cfsmtbs face.

Old May 25th 07, 07:08 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Dave

On Thu, 24 May 2007 22:58:48 -0700, PiledHigher wrote:

I don't think I would say that to cfsmtbs face.

Of course not. You can't run away when you're kneeling.

(is 800km enough to keep me safe?)

--
Dave Hughes |
We're standing there pounding a dead parrot on the counter, and the
Old May 25th 07, 07:15 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Bean Long

MikeyOz wrote:
My god..!!! how short are you !!??

based on previous posts, my guess is that cfsmtb is 155 cm tall?? Looks
like an appropriate set-up :-)

Also, being of similar stature I prefer the question to be couched
thus... "how TALL are you?". It's not as though I'd measure someone
from six foot DOWN! :-)

(I say six foot cos anything taller than that is just plain wrong!)

--
Bean

Remove "yourfinger" before replying
Old May 25th 07, 07:20 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Graeme Dods

On May 25, 2:15 pm, Bean Long wrote:
MikeyOz wrote:
My god..!!! how short are you !!??

based on previous posts, my guess is that cfsmtb is 155 cm tall?? Looks
like an appropriate set-up :-)

Also, being of similar stature I prefer the question to be couched
thus... "how TALL are you?". It's not as though I'd measure someone
from six foot DOWN! :-)

(I say six foot cos anything taller than that is just plain wrong!)

Oi! I may be plain and often wrong, but I'm not both! Shorty!

:-)

Graeme

Old May 25th 07, 07:36 AM posted to aus.bicycle
cfsmtb[_216_]

Bean Long Wrote:

based on previous posts, my guess is that cfsmtb is 155 cm tall??
Looks
like an appropriate set-up :-)

Correct. BTW, numerous wonderful people are 5'1', like Bette Midler,
Iggy Pop, Kylie ..

--
cfsmtb

Old May 25th 07, 07:48 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Donga

On May 25, 4:08 pm, "Dave" wrote:
On Thu, 24 May 2007 22:58:48 -0700, PiledHigher wrote:
I don't think I would say that to cfsmtbs face.

Of course not. You can't run away when you're kneeling.

(is 800km enough to keep me safe?)

Question: Is it called a "slap down" when delivered by a person two
feet shorter?

Old May 25th 07, 08:04 AM posted to aus.bicycle
MikeyOz[_71_]

Donga Wrote:
On May 25, 4:08 pm, "Dave" wrote:
On Thu, 24 May 2007 22:58:48 -0700, PiledHigher wrote:
I don't think I would say that to cfsmtbs face.

Of course not. You can't run away when you're kneeling.

(is 800km enough to keep me safe?)

Question: Is it called a "slap down" when delivered by a person two
feet shorter?

Definately would be a slap up! But I didn't say there was anything
wrong with being short, I was just asking.... With some exclamations
as the end of the question.

My mother is 5'1....... Fantastic person!!

Very nice Bike as well, by the way......

--
MikeyOz