What a disappointment

Old November 20th 07, 01:54 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,aus.bicycle
Tom Sherman[_2_]

Default What a disappointment

G.T. aka Greg Thomas Who? wrote:
Tom Keats wrote:
In article ,
Peter Clinch writes:
Tom Keats wrote:

Y'know what? I've heard of women recumbent riders,
but I've never seen any. Whuzzup with that?
You're in the wrong place, obviously...

I'm in RBM. Ed Dolan (Deity bless his ****-disturbing
ass) crossposted from ARBR to here.

Pete (married to a recumbent riding woman).

I'm sure your recumbent riding wife is a
mainstay to you, and I wish both of you a
furthermore long & happy relationship.

How many other recumbent riding women do you
get to see per diem?

I saw 11 on my 3 mile commute to work today. That works out to
something like 7.2 per mile. What the **** is wrong with you? Maybe
women avoid you?

Eleven (11) women riding RECUMBENTS within three (3) linear miles?

"the grinning buddy bear carries a fork." - g.d.
Old November 20th 07, 06:01 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,aus.bicycle
Zoot Katz

On Mon, 19 Nov 2007 19:54:30 -0600, Tom Sherman
wrote:
\
How many other recumbent riding women do you
get to see per diem?

I saw 11 on my 3 mile commute to work today. That works out to
something like 7.2 per mile. What the **** is wrong with you? Maybe
women avoid you?

Eleven (11) women riding RECUMBENTS within three (3) linear miles?

His route takes him through a retirement community.
Those grannies are out early.
--
zk
Old November 26th 07, 04:19 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,aus.bicycle
Tom Sherman[_2_]

marika who? wrote:
"Tom Sherman" wrote in message

Eleven (11) women riding RECUMBENTS within three (3) linear miles?

*THIS* is what this group has devolved to. Sad, but I'm glad I'm no
longer part of it

"This group"? Could we have some more indefinite references please!

I hope you're not getting much of a salary

If I wrote as badly as some people posting to this thread, I would have
no salary.

"Localized intense suction such as tornadoes is created when temperature
differences are high enough between meeting air masses, and can impart
excessive energy onto a cyclist." - Randy Schlitter
Old November 26th 07, 04:36 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,aus.bicycle
Tom Sherman[_2_]

marika who? wrote:
"Tom Sherman" wrote in message

"This group"?

the one a 4/14 broadcast of american enterprise institute

Could we have some more indefinite references please!

are you him?

***

I'm here to please

Please use definite references then.