OFF TOPIC FUN - The TROLL, Rear-ended

Old April 3rd 08, 02:49 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
Tom Sherman[_2_]

Default After a LOT of thought......

Harry The Pirate Brogan wrote:
I am NOT going to let the likes of Ed Dolan run me out of an area of
the internet that I have been using for the better part of 20 years.

Cool. No one should let himself/herself be run off by The Troll of
Worthington.

I do see that the piece of crap is still attempting to flame others.
Well...here's something for you. Here's MY photo. I live in Lincoln,
Nebraska and I am damn proud of that.

Speaking of which, here is a helpful guide to viewing Mr. Ed Dolan's

I don't see YOU having the balls to post any photo of your sorry ass
self hiding behind your computer like the piece of **** you are.[...]

Do we really want to see that?

Old April 3rd 08, 03:17 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
dlhii

Tom Sherman wrote:

I don't see YOU having the balls to post any photo of your sorry ass
self hiding behind your computer like the piece of **** you are.[...]

Do we really want to see that?

Cute, Oh the mental picture ..... I think it just upset my stomach.
Old April 3rd 08, 03:41 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Tom Sherman[_2_]

Default OFF TOPIC FUN - The SPAMMER, Rear-ended

JimmyMac aka Jim McNamara wrote:
[...]
By the way, ran into Ed Gin today on a ride. He broke the ice. It
seems that age has mellowed him out considerably. He seemed content
to put things behind us and let by gones be just that, indicating that
lie is too short and there are more important things in life. We will
never again be close friends. Of that I am reasonably certain, but at
least we can exchange pleasantries.

That is good to hear. Forgiveness is a good thing, no matter who
(usually both parties to some extent) was originally to blame.

Also, do not take what is written online too seriously. I can think of a
couple of Monkey's who have flamed me quite severely, but who I have
gotten on fine with in real life. Some people just like to bark on the
Internet.

We talked a bit to about Johnny
NoCom and he indicted who Johnny NoCom really was and he is a poster
who still contributes here now and then. He was not the author of the
posts but rather a funnel (conduit) for those who were.

"He" Ed or "you know who"?

Although I
know him, I'll not give up his name. There is little point in it at
this juncture. The most prolific author was a Monkey Islander who was
responsible for the highracer recumbents suck blog and he has since
moved out East from this area. That is hint enough to identify who he
was for those on the inside.

I believe Johnny NoCom's wife took one of her first lowracer rides on my
red Sunset (at the time she had a RANS Rocket).

I thought the non-personal parody part of the HRS blog was funny [1],
but the personal attacks were over the limit of what is acceptable.

The point is that Ddolan can rave and
rant all he wants about Ed Gin and Johnny NoCom, but he simply doesn't
know what he is talking about.

Stating the obvious!

What Johnny NoCom did was inexcusable,
but that is ancient history as is my squabble with Ed Gin. Though
Johnny NoCom and Ed Gin no longer post here, Dolan just can't let
either go. Although Ed Gin was amused by some of the things that
were said of both him and me by Dolan, he also sai that DOlan sounded
like he was a sick man. I couldn't agree more.

[1] Though I must admit to some bias after being falsely accused of some
things by certain "Killer B's" (all of whom live SOUTH of the
Mason-Dixon line) - I have no problem with KK.

Old April 3rd 08, 04:39 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
Edward Dolan

"Tom Sherman" wrote in message
Harry The Pirate Brogan wrote:
I am NOT going to let the likes of Ed Dolan run me out of an area of
the internet that I have been using for the better part of 20 years.

Cool. No one should let himself/herself be run off by The Troll of
Worthington.

One more jerk on ARBR won't matter in the least.

I do see that the piece of crap is still attempting to flame others.
Well...here's something for you. Here's MY photo. I live in Lincoln,
Nebraska and I am damn proud of that.

Speaking of which, here is a helpful guide to viewing Mr. Ed Dolan's

An example of the witless wit of TS (I can say without even looking at it).
He thinks a picture is worth more than words, a common failure of most
engineers. They would rather look at pictures than read words since less
intellect is required for that.

I don't see YOU having the balls to post any photo of your sorry ass
self hiding behind your computer like the piece of **** you are.[...]

Do we really want to see that?

Mr. Tom Sherman would like to see what a piece of Harry's **** looks like,
so please be good enough to post a picture of that for him.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old April 3rd 08, 07:12 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
Tom Sherman[_2_]

Edward Dolan wrote:
"Tom Sherman" wrote in message
[...]
Speaking of which, here is a helpful guide to viewing Mr. Ed Dolan's

An example of the witless wit of TS (I can say without even looking at it).
He thinks a picture is worth more than words, a common failure of most
engineers. They would rather look at pictures than read words since less
intellect is required for that.

Yo Eddie,

The link goes to a page with text, and no pictures other than the
generic background at the top and some little thumbnail links at the
bottom. Not a single picture of manure to be seen.

Obviously Mr. Ed is commenting on a link he did not look at.

Old April 3rd 08, 08:04 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Tom Sherman[_2_]

Harry Brogan wrote:
On Thu, 03 Apr 2008 00:42:39 GMT, Mike Vandeman
wrote:

On Wed, 02 Apr 2008 16:48:06 -0500, Harry Brogan
hbrogan57_AT_NOSPAM_DOT_YAHOO_DOT_COM wrote:

I am NOT going to let the likes of Ed Dolan run me out of an area of
the internet that I have been using for the better part of 20 years.

I do see that the piece of crap is still attempting to flame others.
Well...here's something for you. Here's MY photo. I live in Lincoln,
Nebraska and I am damn proud of that.

I don't see YOU having the balls to post any photo of your sorry ass
self hiding behind your computer like the piece of **** you are.

Go ahead and flame at me all you want Ed. I'll just ignore it like
the trash you are. After all the flaming attempts at me in the past I
just keep on turning up.

Oh, and I did check the Google boards. Got yourself banned from them
did you. And that's a tough thing to do to.

Anyway....here's the photo.....

http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/h...05-1209200.jpg

Nice. But why the skull and crossbones?

He predated mountain biking. He would be despairing now, if he were
still around. You need to add an amendment to that comment! It's no
longer valid!

That's not a skull and crossbones. It's a POW/MIA flag. I have been
flying that flag for many years as I support our fallen and
unaccounted for Vets.

Yes, the top flag is the POW-MIA flag, but is not the lower flag a
"Jolly Roger"?

For safety, would not flying the flag of the local religion ('Husker
Football) be the best choice?

Old April 3rd 08, 02:22 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
JimmyMac

Your repetitive gushy affection for Ed is telling and embarrassing.
Haven't you got a pipe dream habitat to work on? Perhaps you and
Dolan can get a group rate from a therapist.

On Apr 2, 7:50 pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Wed, 2 Apr 2008 19:35:03 -0500, "Edward Dolan"
wrote:

"Harry Brogan" hbrogan57_AT_NOSPAM_DOT_YAHOO_DOT_COM wrote in message
.. .

ALL TOP POSTERS ARE IDIOTS NOR DOES HE EVEN POST ANY OF THE MESSAGE TO WHICH
HE IS RESPONDING. WHAT AN IDIOT!

I am NOT going to let the likes of Ed Dolan run me out of an area of
the internet that I have been using for the better part of 20 years.

I do see that the piece of crap is still attempting to flame others.
Well...here's something for you. Here's MY photo. I live in Lincoln,
Nebraska and I am damn proud of that.

I know what Harry looks like (he looks like the jerk that he is) just like I
know what Lincoln looks like (a cow town with the world's longest Main
Street) without having to look at any photos. Unlike him, I was not born
yesterday.

I don't see YOU having the balls to post any photo of your sorry ass
self hiding behind your computer like the piece of **** you are.

Here is Harry getting nasty - talking about ****, always the favorite
subject of assholes. Hey Harry, meet Wayne Leggett. He is the ARBR poet of
****, **** and ****.

Go ahead and flame at me all you want Ed. I'll just ignore it like
the trash you are. After all the flaming attempts at me in the past I
just keep on turning up.

Hells Bells, I don't want Harry to leave. He is a rich source of humor for
me. More posts about toothpaste, Harry!

Oh, and I did check the Google boards. Got yourself banned from them
did you. And that's a tough thing to do to.

Well, if enough jerks complain about you, maybe you can get yourself banned
too. Just keep up posting about **** and other elevated subjects and who
knows where you may end up.
[...]

****ing Regards,

ROTFL. Your posts are pure poetry, WAY above the heads of most of the
denizens of the newsgroups. Walt Whitman would be envious. I expect to
see you mentioned in the future with good old Walt.

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

Old April 3rd 08, 03:24 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
Edward Dolan

Edward Dolan wrote:
"Tom Sherman" wrote in message
[...]
Speaking of which, here is a helpful guide to viewing Mr. Ed Dolan's

An example of the witless wit of TS (I can say without even looking at
it). He thinks a picture is worth more than words, a common failure of
most engineers. They would rather look at pictures than read words since
less intellect is required for that.

Yo Eddie,

The link goes to a page with text, and no pictures other than the generic
background at the top and some little thumbnail links at the bottom. Not a
single picture of manure to be seen.

Obviously Mr. Ed is commenting on a link he did not look at.

I NEVER go to a link unless I get a FULL explanation of what I will find
there. Fool me once, your fault. Fool me twice, my fault.

Old April 3rd 08, 03:36 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
Edward Dolan

"Harry Brogan" hbrogan57_AT_NOSPAM_DOT_YAHOO_DOT_COM wrote in message
On Thu, 03 Apr 2008 00:42:39 GMT, Mike Vandeman
wrote:

[...]
Anyway....here's the photo.....

http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/h...05-1209200.jpg

Nice. But why the skull and crossbones?

He predated mountain biking. He would be despairing now, if he were
still around. You need to add an amendment to that comment! It's no
longer valid!

That's not a skull and crossbones. It's a POW/MIA flag. I have been
flying that flag for many years as I support our fallen and
unaccounted for Vets.

What about the fallen and unaccounted for Vets of WWI and WWII - you
confounded idiot! However, it is the fallen and unaccounted for Vets of the
Spanish-American War that concern me. How about them!

__o | Every time I see an adult on a bicycle....
_`\(,_ | I no longer despair for the human race.

Every time I see a post from Harry Brogan....
I despair for the human race.
---E.M. Dolan---