God Help Us -- A Mountain Biking Child Seat!

Old July 13th 08, 09:20 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment

Default God Help Us -- A Mountain Biking Child Seat!

On Jul 13, 3:25*pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Sun, 13 Jul 2008 08:17:26 -0700 (PDT), "

wrote:
On Jul 13, 10:39*am, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Sun, 13 Jul 2008 06:15:18 -0700 (PDT), "

wrote:
On Jul 12, 11:44*pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Sat, 12 Jul 2008 06:52:32 -0700 (PDT), Siskuwihane

wrote:
On Jul 11, 12:03*am, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Thu, 10 Jul 2008 11:58:48 -0700 (PDT), Siskuwihane

wrote:
On Jul 10, 9:49*am, Mike Vandeman wrote:
Mountain bikers obviously have no sense! Not only to risk their own
safety, but to risk that of an innocent child is CRIMINAL.

http://www.singletrackworld.com/article.php?sid=2937

You don't believe in God so stop asking for his help.

Also, what people do legally in this free country is none of your
business. Maybe you should move to China where your kind flourishes.

You risked an innocent cats life and he was killed by your ignorance,
that pretty much disqualifies you from speaking about people with "no
sense".

What are you, a professor of Vandemanology? You have no idea what you
are talking about.

I know exactly what I am talking about.

You don't believe in God,

You have absolutely no idea whwther I do or not, LIAR.

*but ask for his help, that's called

hypocrisy.

You aren't even good at imitating me. *"God help us" is an expression
that is not meant literally. DUH! Of course, you already knew that,
and chose to LIE anyway, because that's the only way you know how to
communicate.

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

So in essence you (Mike) *are lying again (as always) or in your
mentally ill sociopathic mind it makes sense. *May God help ***you**
(Mike) *seek the help you need so you can be a productive person
again. *I **literally** mean that "may God help you", *I will continue
to pray for you. *There is hope for *you* Mike if you face
reality................

Did you say something?

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

Once again, Mike submits proof that he is sociopathic. *If you
**really** want to do something useful volunteer to this worth cause
and prevent people from getting hurt *http://www.crystallake.name/screek.htm

BS. Restoring TRAILS is not conservation. To protect people from
mountain biking, it needs to be BANNED.

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

It *IS* helping other people to be able to hike and enjoy the outdoors
instead of sitting inside, pretending that *you* are doing something
useful by pretending to be an environmentalist. The group that is
planning the *HIKING* trail rebuilding is a *HIKING* group. Read
their information page http://www.sgmtrailbuilders.org/about.html .
They work with the United States Forest Service. Other than standing
in front of a mirror looking at your reflection, who do you work
with?? Is your bizarre thinking partly caused by the lingering
effects of associating with Synanon cult members?
http://www.time.com/time/magazine/ar...919202,00.html BTW,
Time and CNN are reputable organizations unlike your website.

Old July 13th 08, 10:43 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Siskuwihane[_2_]

On Jul 13, 10:37*am, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Sun, 13 Jul 2008 04:45:10 -0700 (PDT), Siskuwihane

wrote:
On Jul 12, 11:41*pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Fri, 11 Jul 2008 19:24:33 GMT, "Wayne"
wrote:

"Blattus Slafaly" wrote in message
m...
Mike Vandeman wrote:
Mountain bikers obviously have no sense! Not only to risk their own
safety, but to risk that of an innocent child is CRIMINAL.

http://www.singletrackworld.com/article.php?sid=2937

Children are not yet required to stay in their nanny state padded cell,
yet.

--
Blattus Slafaly *? 3 * * *7/8

Besides that....it appears that the child seat would function much like an
airbag in protecting the rider during a crash * *

BS. It is the height of irresponsibility to expose a child (or anyone
else) to that degree of danger. It's like leaving a child locked in a
car on a hot day. Mountain bikers are out of touch with reality.

It is the height of irresponsibility to expose a domesticated cat to
traffic by letting it run free, that's how they get run over by cars.

Irresponsible pet owners are out of touch with reality.

It is the height of irresponsibility to drive a motor vehicle.

Don't dodge your own responsibility by trying to blame others,
hypocrite. You knew automobiles were present in your neighborhood when
you let your cat outside but you CHOSE to let him out anyway resulting
in his death, you irresponsible pet owner.
Old July 13th 08, 10:44 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Siskuwihane[_2_]

On Jul 13, 10:38*am, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Sun, 13 Jul 2008 04:53:58 -0700 (PDT), Siskuwihane

wrote:
On Jul 10, 9:49*am, Mike Vandeman wrote:
Mountain bikers obviously have no sense! Not only to risk their own
safety, but to risk that of an innocent child is CRIMINAL.

http://www.singletrackworld.com/article.php?sid=2937

You don't believe in God so stop asking for his help.

Also, what people do legally in this free country is none of your
business. Maybe you should move to China where your kind flourishes.

You risked an innocent cats life and he was killed by your ignorance,
that pretty much disqualifies you from speaking about people with "no
sense".

What are you, a professor of Vandemanology? You have no idea what you
are talking about.

I know exactly what I am talking about.

You don't believe in God,

You have absolutely no idea whwther I do or not, LIAR.

So are you now going to claim you are NOT an atheist? Are you now
going to claim that you never said the Bible is a work of fiction?

It IS a work of fiction. Everyone knows that. Except YOU, I guess.

Don't dodge my question.

Are you now going to claim you are NOT an atheist?

We're waiting...
Old July 14th 08, 04:45 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman

wrote:
[...]

Anyone who understands CONSERVATION knows that trail building and
trail maintenance are done for the convenience of HUMANS, and are the
OPPOSITE of conservation. Thanks for demonstrating your utter
ignorance of that topic. Time and CNN are sensationalist companies
that profit from yellow journalism, and not trustworthy. Everyone but
you knows that!

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
Old July 14th 08, 04:49 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman

On Sun, 13 Jul 2008 12:59:33 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

On Jul 13, 3:27*pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Sun, 13 Jul 2008 10:02:32 -0700 (PDT), "

Mike Vandeman wrote:
[...]

snipped for clarity

So according to Mike's logic it is responsible for him to own a NON-
native, invasive species (cat) and let the cat roam freely so it can
kill native species whenever/wherever it chooses.
http://www.abcbirds.org/abcprograms/.../predation.pdf
Yet it is irresponible for a person to "drive a motor vehicle". * To
top it off he claims is an environmentalist and he has traveled
hundreds of miles by fossil-fueled vehicles to give lectures. *Mike
has some serious mental health issues................

Clearly, you don't know what you are talking about.

snipped for clarity
http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

I am referring to claims on your website and prior rantings/posts over
the years. You infer and allude to that you're an environmentalist and
traveled to conferences hundreds of miles from where you live.
Surely, you didn't ride your bike to the conferences that you claimed
you spoke at.

How would you know? Why don't you stick to thoings you know something
about -- if there ARE any?

The link I provided is rationally written and contains verifiable
facts, unlike your irrationally scribbled nonsense. Your mental
instability is getting worse...........

Old July 14th 08, 04:49 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman

Mike Vandeman wrote:
[...]

Yawn.

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
Old July 14th 08, 04:51 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman

wrote:
[...]

Wait all you want. You blatantly LIED: "You don't believe in God",
since you have no idea if I do or not. Once a LIAR, always a LIAR.

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
Old July 14th 08, 12:43 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Siskuwihane[_2_]

Mike Vandeman wrote:
[...]

That won't bring your cat back.
Old July 14th 08, 11:54 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/ar...02,00.html*BTW,
Time and CNN are reputable organizations unlike your website.

Anyone who understands CONSERVATION knows that trail building and
trail maintenance are done for the convenience of HUMANS, and are the
OPPOSITE of conservation. Thanks for demonstrating your utter
ignorance of that topic. Time and CNN are sensationalist companies
that profit from yellow journalism, and not trustworthy. Everyone but
you knows that!

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

WOW, Amazing !! Go to http://www.nature.org and enter the term "trail
building into the search box. So the Nature Conservancy isn't a
"CONSERVATION" organization according to your definition. It is even
more surprising that thousands of members of THE Nature Conservancy
ignorant too. How many millions of acres of natural habitat have your
protected? Go http://www.sierraclub.org/ and enter the term "trail
Building" There are various chapter hosting trail building projects.
Is your bizarre views the reason you were thrown out of the Sierra
Club???

The weekly newspaper Point Reyes Light, won a Pulitzer Prize for
Meritorious Public Service for exposing Synanon as a CULT
http://www.ptreyeslight.com/stories/...non_story.html Have
you won a Pulitzer Prize for any of your writings?
Old July 15th 08, 12:11 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment

wrote:

"Blattus Slafaly" wrote in message
m...
Mike Vandeman wrote:

snipped for clarity

[...]

It is quite a shame that you can't remember what you have written. Do
a Google Groups search so you can refresh your memory.

Your very feeble attempt to evade the issue is very transparent and is
simply to obvious. According to this link http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=226058
you were going to Flagstaff AZ to speak at the 33rd Annual Natural
Areas Conference. Did you walk, ride a bicycle, or use a fossil-fueled
vehicle to travel from your home located in San Ramon, CA to Flagstaff
AZ? When you supposedly traveled to other conferences located
hundreds of miles away from your home in San Ramon CA did you used a
fossil-fueled vehicle to travel to them? Be HONEST and do NOT attempt
to change the subject. After all, you claimed you are the only honest
person on these newsgroups...................

God Help Us -- A Mountain Biking Child Seat! Mike Vandeman Mountain Biking 53 July 18th 08 04:29 PM
child seat Liz Australia 7 November 17th 06 09:46 PM
Question to Mountain biking girls--Penny, Monique, and others.... Choice of seat for girls Mike Vandeman Social Issues 2 June 14th 04 09:48 PM
Child seat. rda UK 14 March 24th 04 12:21 AM
Recommendations for a child seat... Toby Barrett UK 6 September 1st 03 06:00 PM