Sea to Shining Sea Support

Old March 22nd 09, 08:18 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Edward Dolan

Default Sea to Shining Sea Support

"JimmyMac" wrote in message
On Mar 21, 8:21 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message

ALL TOP POSTERS ARE IDIOTS!

I would derive more pleasure from running my nostrils down a cactus,

than reading another one of your posts. Reading your post makes
blindness a wonderful thing to look forward to. Why is it that some
people, like "incognto gotbent" here, are apparently only courageous
behind a keyboard, cloaked in the obscurity of a pseudonym. Gotbent,
If you have any more disparaging remarks to make, at least muster the
testicular fortitude and have the common courtesy to do so under your
real name ... Harvey Hanig. The fact is that you know me not and
consequently your opinion matters not. What you have to say does not
in anyway define who or what I am, so why not save your breath.
You'll need it to blow up your date!

Good grief, what caused this outburst? Please address all such
offensive

remarks to me and not to poor Gotbent. I will know how to treat you from
long experience.

What you ask??? Have you no reading comprehension skills? Do I have

to spell it out for you? Gotbent (Harvey Hanig) addressing RB,
stated ... you've become the latest member of the Ed fanboy club (the
implication being obvious), followed by ... Eventually Jimmy Mac will
join in because he hates anyone but himself playing ED's fool. Most of
the rest of us will open our readers to see if there are any threads
of interest, see the typical ED, JM and now RB siggies and we'll hit
the catch-up key and leave you two/three to blow smoke up each other's
electronic asses.

The offensive remarks were in response to Harvey's offensive remarks.

Even though you desperately try to achieve such status, you needn't
flatter yourself by assuming that you are deserving of singular
focus ... DUH!!!

You had already addressed that particular post previously. You are only
allowed one tit for tat. Either get it right the first time or forget about
it. If you are having memory lapses, think about retiring from the rigors of
ARBR.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old March 22nd 09, 08:25 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Edward Dolan

Default OT - Cats

"Tom Sherman" wrote in message
Edward Dolan wrote:

[...]
JimmyMac and I just live to annoy one another. He has his 2 dogs and a
wife and I have my 12 cats. Who is to say who is the dumber?

Where and how does one sleep with 12 cats? I have enough trouble finding
space with just 2.

When you have this many cats, you go to them. They are not allowed to come
to me. Also, they are confined to various parts of the house, basement and
porch which I seldom visit. Most of them came here as stray cats, but it
does not take long for their numbers to increase. Cats breed worse than
humans.

Old March 23rd 09, 12:12 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
JimmyMac

"JimmyMac" wrote in message

[...]

Spare me the irrelevant lecture. In addressing this post a second
time, I was addressing a completely different issue ... one of your
favorites actually ... that is posting via a pseudonym. Apparently
that subtlety escaped your poor powers of perception. I woudl have
included this admonishment the first go around but it took me a while
to firmly establish gotbent's identity. Oh, and by the way ... you
nothing of tits and tat's a fact.

Old March 23rd 09, 01:00 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Edward Dolan

"JimmyMac" wrote in message
On Mar 22, 2:18 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
[...]
You had already addressed that particular post previously. You are only
allowed one tit for tat. Either get it right the first time or forget
about
it. If you are having memory lapses, think about retiring from the rigors
of
ARBR.

Spare me the irrelevant lecture. In addressing this post a second

time, I was addressing a completely different issue ... one of your
favorites actually ... that is posting via a pseudonym. Apparently
that subtlety escaped your poor powers of perception. I woudl have
included this admonishment the first go around but it took me a while
to firmly establish gotbent's identity. Oh, and by the way ... you
nothing of tits and tat's a fact.

Well, I have gotten used to Gotbent as he has been here a long time. He and
Tom Sherman seem to know one another, so that is another point in his favor.
[However, Tom Sherman also seemed to know Ed Gin, and that most definitely
was NOT a point in his favor.]

I give you as much advice as I think you can absorb. No need to thank me. I
do these kind of favors out of the goodness of my soul. After all, I am not
only Great, but a Great Saint known far and wide in Minnesota as Saint
Edward the Great!

It is interesting for me to compare Tom Sherman to JimmyMac. One is forever
spiteful and vindictive and the other has a largeness of soul which distains
trivialities. Any question of who is who? It must be a terrible thing to
have to go through this world of woe with a permanently wounded sense of an
affronted ego. I would not want to have a glass of my beloved Livingston
Cellars Red Rose vino with either of them, but I would feel more at ease
with Tom Sherman than I ever would with JimmyMac. I can predict the former's
behavior, but not the latter's.

Old March 23rd 09, 03:46 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Jeff Grippe

I am by far, the dumbest.

In addition to being a top poster (which I guess just makes me an idiot),

I read a fair number of your and big Jim's posts.

What can I say? Some people listen Howard Stern, I read your posts.

I also echo Tom, I'm glad you're alive and well. That goes for big Jim as
well.

Jeff
"Edward Dolan" wrote in message
news:bLWdnTfkOduJP1jUnZ2dnUVZ_vGdnZ2d@prairiewave. com...

"Tom Sherman" wrote in message
Edward Dolan wrote:
[...]
Good grief, what caused this outburst? Please address all such offensive
remarks to me and not to poor Gotbent. I will know how to treat you from
long experience.
[...]

Hey Ed,

Good to see you are alive and ornery.

Old March 23rd 09, 08:21 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
JimmyMac

On Mar 22, 7:00*pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message

[...]

AND Harvy Hanig (gotbent) and Ed Gin know one another to for whatever
that is worth.

I give you as much advice as I think you can absorb. No need to thank me. I
do these kind of favors out of the goodness of my soul. After all, I am not
only Great, but a Great Saint known far and wide in Minnesota as Saint
Edward the Great!

1. I didn't thank you.

2. Your very drivel is so simplistic that even all but the very
dumbest would not be challenged to absorb it.

3. I don't believe I have eve requested your advice and have gone on
record numerous times to indicate that your advice is neither needed,
desired or welcomed; and, that is advice that you have yet been
unabele to absorb!

4. You misspelled Headward the Grate ... again.

It is interesting for me to compare Tom Sherman to JimmyMac. One is forever
spiteful and vindictive and the other has a largeness of soul which distains
trivialities. Any question of who is who? *It must be a terrible thing to
have to go through this world of woe with a permanently wounded sense of an
affronted ego. I would not want to have a glass of my beloved Livingston
Cellars Red Rose vino with either of them, but I would feel more at ease
with Tom Sherman than I ever would with JimmyMac. I can predict the former's
behavior, but not the latter's.

Opinion stated as fact. There is no one to whom I could possibly
compare youand for that we can all be grateful.

Old March 23rd 09, 08:23 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
JimmyMac

On Mar 23, 9:46*am, "Jeff Grippe" wrote:
I am by far, the dumbest.

In addition to being a top poster (which I guess just makes me an idiot),

I read a fair number of your and big Jim's posts.

What can I say? Some people listen Howard Stern, I read your posts.

I also echo Tom, I'm glad you're alive and well. That goes for big Jim as
well.

Jeff"Edward Dolan" wrote in message

news:bLWdnTfkOduJP1jUnZ2dnUVZ_vGdnZ2d@prairiewave. com...

"Tom Sherman" wrote in message
Edward Dolan wrote:
[...]
Good grief, what caused this outburst? Please address all such offensive
remarks to me and not to poor Gotbent. I will know how to treat you from
long experience.
[...]

Hey Ed,

Good to see you are alive and ornery.

JimmyMac and I just live to annoy one another. He has his 2 dogs and a
wife and I have my 12 cats. Who is to say who is the dumber?

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Say Jeff ... just curious ... where did the BIG in big Jim come from?
Old March 23rd 09, 08:45 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Jeff Grippe

"JimmyMac" wrote in message
On Mar 23, 9:46 am, "Jeff Grippe" wrote:
I am by far, the dumbest.

In addition to being a top poster (which I guess just makes me an idiot),

I read a fair number of your and big Jim's posts.

What can I say? Some people listen Howard Stern, I read your posts.

I also echo Tom, I'm glad you're alive and well. That goes for big Jim as
well.

Jeff"Edward Dolan" wrote in message

news:bLWdnTfkOduJP1jUnZ2dnUVZ_vGdnZ2d@prairiewave. com...

"Tom Sherman" wrote in message
Edward Dolan wrote:
[...]
Good grief, what caused this outburst? Please address all such
offensive
remarks to me and not to poor Gotbent. I will know how to treat you
from
long experience.
[...]

Hey Ed,

Good to see you are alive and ornery.

JimmyMac and I just live to annoy one another. He has his 2 dogs and a
wife and I have my 12 cats. Who is to say who is the dumber?

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Say Jeff ... just curious ... where did the BIG in big Jim come from?

Nowhere in particular. If it offends you, I'm happy to drop it. I think that
Jim is just one of those names that goes with "Big". If your name were
Peter, I don't think it would have occurred to me to call you "Big Pete".
I'll call you whatever you'd like to be called.

Jeff

Old March 23rd 09, 08:59 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
JimmyMac

On Mar 23, 2:45*pm, "Jeff Grippe" wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message

On Mar 23, 9:46 am, "Jeff Grippe" wrote:

I am by far, the dumbest.

In addition to being a top poster (which I guess just makes me an idiot),

I read a fair number of your and big Jim's posts.

What can I say? Some people listen Howard Stern, I read your posts.

I also echo Tom, I'm glad you're alive and well. That goes for big Jim as
well.

Jeff"Edward Dolan" wrote in message

news:bLWdnTfkOduJP1jUnZ2dnUVZ_vGdnZ2d@prairiewave .com...

"Tom Sherman" wrote in message
Edward Dolan wrote:
[...]
[...]

Not at all offended ... was just curious ... that's all.
Old March 24th 09, 02:06 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Edward Dolan

"Jeff Grippe" wrote in message
m...
I am by far, the dumbest.

In addition to being a top poster (which I guess just makes me an idiot),

I read a fair number of your and big Jim's posts.

What can I say? Some people listen Howard Stern, I read your posts.

I also echo Tom, I'm glad you're alive and well. That goes for big Jim as
well.

Jeff

Hells Bells, I don't even read my own posts anymore. I am on automatic when
it comes to what is left of ARBR.

Sea to Shining Sea Support -RB Rides 1 March 17th 09 08:12 PM
Sea to Shining Sea Support -RB General 7 March 1st 09 11:31 PM
Sea to Shining Sea Support -RB Social Issues 1 February 23rd 09 12:32 PM
Another shining example of Henry! ST[_2_] Racing 9 September 9th 08 05:29 PM
Shining Bright American cars Red Cloud General 39 June 5th 04 02:34 PM