Tom Sherman, Donkeys, & Hominid Posteriors

Old March 30th 11, 04:35 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
[email protected][_2_]

Default Tom Sherman, Donkeys, & Hominid Posteriors

On Mar 30, 5:40*am, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
wrote in message

On Mar 28, 5:10 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
[...]

What do all Jews have in common? That is the only question I am interested
in.
Aside from the fact that they denominate themselves as Jews, some of

them have nothing in common with each other. Two people can give
themselves a denomination and be so radically different from each
other that they won't even be able to talk. In fact, the word Jew, or
American or Xtian, or European or whatever else can be interpreted so
overwhelmingly different that the only commonality is haveing two
feet, arms, torso and head.

A reduction ad absurdum argument. I still only want to know what all Jews
have in common. Either tell me or shut the **** up. I KNOW what all Jews
have in common, but I am testing your intelligence. Maybe Tom Sherman could
tell us since he thinks he knows everything.
[...]

Assume you have the history right. So what? Palestine was the only logical
place for a Jewish state since it was the land of the Jews from time
immemorial. A Jew with a brain in his head is going to be a Zionist
whether
he wants to live there or not. Any other way of thinking about it is an
absurdity.
It is? Jews have lived all over the map from time immemorial. The vast

majority never lived in Palestine and they still live all over the
place. The idea that Jews belong in Palestine is a contemporary US-
Brit government idea share by many, but not all.

Pick up the Bible and read the Old Testament. Were you born yesterday?

The bible? Ahhh! In that case, you really got me. I really don't know
much about the bible. For one, the bible is not the book of the Jewish
religion. The torah is and I also don't know much about it either. The
Torah says that the earth is about 4500 years old, that god crated the
heavens and the earth in 6 days, that he made the first man from clay
and took a rib out of him and made a woman. Do you believe this? I
guess that you don't believe in ancient civilizations, dinosaurs,
Pithecanthropus, Neanderthal, etc. You probably think that the earth
is flat.

The Torah does not say that Jews lived in Palestine since immemorial
times. Abraham heard voices from God sending Abraham to Canaan. The
Torah also says that Jews lived in Egypt for many years before they
move to Canaan. So, historically, they only lived in Palestine for
about 1200 years. Considering that the earth is billions of years old,
1200 years is nothing. Plus ownership of land is not something that is
recognized worldwide as something given by god. Now, if you are Jewish
and you believe in a god that talked to people and made them the
chosen ones and gave them land that is up to you. There is no
historical record of the events related in the bible. It is a book of
myths.

The old testament or Torah, was written by 5 separate authors between
1000 and 2000 BC. They hail from different lands and tell different
stories regularly contradicting themselves. The god of Abraham was
fairly benevolent even though he sent him to kill his child. The Gods
of Noah and Sodom and Gomorrah were homicidal maniacs that nuked
entire civilizations, according to the Torah. So was the God of the
Egyptian Jews who murdered the first born son of all Egyptian
families. If you believe in that god, great. Well, I am Jewish and I
don't believe in any god or any book of myths written in ancient
times.

Your ****ing history lesson is irrelevant to what matters. I am dealing
with
the facts on the ground. No one in this world cares what an Arab
sympathizer
and an anti-Zionist like you think since it is prejudicial in the extreme.
Go join Tom Sherman why don't you. He is an Arab lover and a Jew hater
just
like you. The only difference between the two of you is that his history
is
even more irrelevant than yours.
Unfortunately you don't know the facts on the ground. I just gave them

to you. Instead, you provide suppositions based on intuition and
opinion instead of logic and fact. It is absolutely ok to suppose and
opine which is essentially all you do. You have every right to do
this. However, attempting to pass these as facts and universal truths
makes you appear very unsophisticated. Worse of all, when you proceed
to insult people who don't agree with you, you sound like Jim Beam and
the man from South Afrika. Insults as a substitute for knowledge are
the recourse of the ignorami.

I don't much like anti-Semites ever since the Holocaust. Apparently some of
you jerks think it is OK to be anti-Zionist. They are one and the same thing
no matter what ****ing history you dredge up.

Insulting idiots is what I do on Usenet. I have been insulting Tom Sherman
for over 5 years but it rolls off him like water off a duck's back. Anyone
who takes offense at anything that is said on Usenet is TRULY an idiot!

I don't take offense with being called an ****ing idiot. My wife does
that all the time and so have my brothers for over 40 years. I am
simply saying that insulting people in discussions about history is
the recourse of the ignorami. Plus, I am a lot more sophisticated than
you. I have compared you with some such Afrikaner and with Jim Beam.
You must admit that at least my insults are way worse that yours.

Usenet is strictly for fun and games. I have known that from day one. If you
want friendly conversation I suggest one of the social media like Facebook.
I wouldn't be caught dead on such tripe, but maybe that is just me.

me too. I am having a blast. I never get to talk about this so its a
good opportunity. In the process, I educate you too.

--
Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old March 31st 11, 01:06 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
Edward Dolan

wrote in message
[...]

Suspicions confirmed ... poor Andres is indeed an idiot. Like all idiots, he
gets lost in the trees and misses the forest.
[...]

I don't take offense with being called an ****ing idiot. My wife does

that all the time and so have my brothers for over 40 years. I am
simply saying that insulting people in discussions about history is
the recourse of the ignorami. Plus, I am a lot more sophisticated than
you. I have compared you with some such Afrikaner and with Jim Beam.
You must admit that at least my insults are way worse that yours.

No one in the world understands your insults (with the possible exception of
Tom Sherman). You are a loser on every count so far.

Usenet is strictly for fun and games. I have known that from day one. If
you
want friendly conversation I suggest one of the social media like
Facebook.
I wouldn't be caught dead on such tripe, but maybe that is just me.

me too. I am having a blast. I never get to talk about this so its a

good opportunity. In the process, I educate you too.

Here is the one and only thing you ever need to know about the Jews. They
are the people of the Book par excellence. It is what holds them together
despite all differences. Without the Book, they would have disappeared
thousands of years ago like all the other ancient peoples. Now at least you
know something worth knowing.

One other thing, you should leave secularism and atheism to former Roman
Catholics like myself. It is very unbecoming of a Jew to ever depart from
the ways of his ancestors. Is there nothing sacred in this world?

Old March 31st 11, 02:51 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

-snipsnipsnip-

wrote:
-snip-
The Gods
of Noah and Sodom and Gomorrah were homicidal maniacs

Andres, thanks for mentioning these:
http://www.yellowjersey.org/photosfromthepast/sodom.jpg

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/
Old March 31st 11, 02:58 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
kolldata

On Mar 30, 8:51*pm, AMuzi wrote:
-snipsnipsnip-

wrote:

-snip-

The Gods
of Noah and Sodom and Gomorrah were homicidal maniacs

Andres, thanks for mentioning these:http://www.yellowjersey.org/photosfromthepast/sodom.jpg

--
Andrew Muzi
* www.yellowjersey.org/
* Open every day since 1 April, 1971

I can't believe you read this ****...
the nut dolan sez... jews....depart...ancestors...WTF ? Eisnstein,
Jonas, 9/10 graded physicists, jew name it....alll departing..
hunting season !
Old March 31st 11, 03:23 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
Edward Dolan

"kolldata" wrote in message
[...]

I can't believe you read this ****...

the nut dolan sez... jews....depart...ancestors...WTF ? Eisnstein,
Jonas, 9/10 graded physicists, jew name it....alll departing..
hunting season !

Maybe more would read your posts if you weren't such a ****head.

The fact is that I am fed up with telling Jews how to be Jews. Any Jew who
does not observe the Book is a god damn traitor to his people. I say ****
'em! Such treasonous *******s would be better off dead.

By the way, Einstein was an idiot in everything except theoretical physics.

Old March 31st 11, 03:40 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
[email protected][_2_]

On Mar 30, 6:06*pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
wrote in message

[...]

Those who see only the forest but cannot see the trees are often
simpleminded dimwits who lack capacity for analysis. Generally they
rely on opinion and common sense rather than on reason, logic and
experience. They tend to parrot the simplest arguments and they like
the National Enquirer, Rush Limbaugh and fox news. I can't be certain
that you belong in this lot, but your comments suggest so. If I was
just looking at the forest, I would certainly put you in that lot.
[...]

I don't take offense with being called an ****ing idiot. My wife does

that all the time and so have my brothers for over 40 years. I am
simply saying that insulting people in discussions about history is
the recourse of the ignorami. Plus, I am a lot more sophisticated than
you. I have compared you with some such Afrikaner and with Jim Beam.
You must admit that at least my insults are way worse that yours.

No one in the world understands your insults (with the possible exception of
Tom Sherman). You are a loser on every count so far.

Well, again, you lack deductive skills suggesting a limited capacity
for analysis. The Afrikaner and Jim Beam are two of the three people
in this group, the third one being you, that tend to rely on facile
platitudes to make any argument. When your fifth grade arguments
fail, you go into a lower stratum by insulting your foe. the
Afrikaner likes to dress his mediocrity in a pretention of
sophisticated language to disguise a total lack of content and logical
skills. One thing that he has going for him is his insults. He gets
points for that with his combination of nouns preceding the word scum,
His insults, along with his tantrums can be amusing. You, on the other
hand, with your "****ing idiot this, ****ing idiot that" while mildly
amusing, are only exposing your limited repertoire. My step son and
daughter are waaaaaaaay more creative when it comes to insults. You
probably couldn't even carry their luggage.

[...]

Here, of course, you are demonstrating your overwhelming lack of
knowledge of the Jewish people. Being Jewish has absolutely nothing to
do with being religious or not. Many Rabbis are secularists and
atheists and this is well known among us.In fact, Yahweh is something
that can't be known, talked about and the name can't even be
articulated. Jews focus on the secular. In Xstianity, on the other
hand, you can't be an atheist or a secularist. The moment you do that
you cease to belong.

You are right that Jews are people of the book and the book has kept
them united. But, among us, like with any other groups, there are the
simple minded masses, who mostly rely on religion to fill their
ignorance. The most sophisticated do not rely on myth and superstition
and know that the book is just a collection of fables to share, like
the Greeks had Zeus and the Incas had Manco Capac, the Mayans had the
Chaak Mol, etc. Or do you really believe that Einstein thought that
the world is 5000 years old and god talked to Abraham and
Moses?

Anyways child. I hope that some of this has penetrated your head.
tomorrow is a holiday in Texas so I will be going bike riding the rest
of the week. I leave you in good hands with Tom to care for you.

Old March 31st 11, 04:30 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
Tºm Shermªn™ °_°[_2_]

Default Ed Dolan, Donkeys, & Hominid Posteriors

On 3/30/2011 10:35 AM, aka Andrés Muro wrote:
[...]
The Torah does not say that Jews lived in Palestine since immemorial
times. Abraham heard voices from God sending Abraham to Canaan. The
Torah also says that Jews lived in Egypt for many years before they
move to Canaan. So, historically, they only lived in Palestine for
about 1200 years.[...]

You would think 3 million Jews wandering in the Sinai for 40 years would
leave some archeological evidence, but that evidence does not appear to
exist, despite many efforts to find it.

Similarly, the "Kingdom of David" was little more that a tribal fiefdom.

And the Romans *never* kicked the Jews out of Palestine in the First
Century AD, as they lacked the logistical capabilities to do so. The so
called "Jewish Diaspora" is/was actually composed of converts to Judaism
and/or Jewish cultural identity, with only the portion of Mizrahi Jews
being Semitic.

The Jews in Palestine (prior to the Zionist invasion) for the most part
eventually converted to Islam and/or Chritianity, and became the
Palestinian Arabs.

--
Tºm Shermªn - 42.435731,-83.985007
I am a vehicular cyclist.
Old March 31st 11, 04:43 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
Tºm Shermªn™ °_°[_2_]

Default Ed Dolan and Bicycle Wheels

On 3/30/2011 7:06 PM, Edward Dolan wrote:
wrote in message
[...]
I don't take offense with being called an ****ing idiot. My wife does

that all the time and so have my brothers for over 40 years. I am
simply saying that insulting people in discussions about history is
the recourse of the ignorami. Plus, I am a lot more sophisticated than
you. I have compared you with some such Afrikaner and with Jim Beam.
You must admit that at least my insults are way worse that yours.

No one in the world understands your insults (with the possible exception of
Tom Sherman). You are a loser on every count so far.

Of course I understand the insults.

Usenet is strictly for fun and games. I have known that from day one. If
you
want friendly conversation I suggest one of the social media like
Facebook.
I wouldn't be caught dead on such tripe, but maybe that is just me.

me too. I am having a blast. I never get to talk about this so its a

good opportunity. In the process, I educate you too.

Here is the one and only thing you ever need to know about the Jews. They
are the people of the Book par excellence. It is what holds them together
despite all differences. Without the Book, they would have disappeared
thousands of years ago like all the other ancient peoples. Now at least you
know something worth knowing.

No, this is "The Book":

http://www.avocet.com/wheelbook/wheelbook.html.

Calling any other text "The Book" is heresy.

One other thing, you should leave secularism and atheism to former Roman
Catholics like myself. It is very unbecoming of a Jew to ever depart from
the ways of his ancestors. Is there nothing sacred in this world?

Martin Luther had some good ideas on needed reforms [1], plus he was the
inspiration for this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11UUUrxNB9Y&feature=related.

[1] Many addressed by the Council of Trent.