A Cycling & bikes forum. CycleBanter.com

Go Back   Home » CycleBanter.com forum » rec.bicycles » Techniques
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

The Thief Peter Howard = News2021 = Flunkmeister

Old March 17th 21, 02:03 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]
external usenet poster

Default The Thief Peter Howard = News2021 = Flunkmeister = Antiroll +more sock puppets galore

On Thursday, March 11, 2021 at 7:55:43 AM UTC, Andre Jute wrote:
On Wednesday, March 10, 2021 at 9:45:58 AM UTC, Andre Jute wrote:
They shook Sleepy Joe awake from his morning nap.

"Mr President, Mr President! They have launched their missiles."

"Whaaaa?"

"They're waiting for you in the basement, sir. Put your arms through the jacket, Mr President."

Cut a long, painful story short -- the men who didn't run for the hills but delivered the president to his cabinet in the war room deserve medals -- they got Sleepy Joe downstairs 37m later. Meanwhile several countries had fallen, just short of a billion people annihilated.

In the war room, Sleepy Joe wanted to know, "Have they found Doctor Jill yet?"

"Please, Mr President, we'll find your wife as soon as we can. Now you must attend to the war that---"

Sleepy Joe pulled himself up to his full five-foot-seven-inches. "Find my wife, bring here here immediately. I cannot make important decisions without her."

They were so grateful that the President recognised the gravity of the moment that they left him to the Cabinet and went looking for Dr Jill in the soon-to-be-a-wreck White House.

Sleepy Joe looked every bit the lovable storytelling granddad as he was assisted to his place at the head of the table.

After a long pause the Secretary of State said, "Mr President, this is your meeting. Did they brief you on the way down?"

"Yes, yes," Sleepy Joe said, "I'm always fully briefed. Now, what is this about, those pesky Russians again?" While they were still glancing at each other in bewilderment, Sleepy Joe said, "Where's the Secretary of Defense, whatsisname, black fella I appointed to balance the cabinet. Why isn't he here?"

"Okay, so who do we have in the-- uh, in the-- You know, the, uh, seven pointed candelabra on the other side of the P-P-P-- you know, of the river.."

"Pentagon, Mr President. It has five points."

"That's what I just said, man!"

A colonel, one of two brought to handle his communications by the senior general present at the Pentagon when the alarm sounded, leaned over to the other one and whispered, "We're so screwed. He doesn't even realise it's the Chinese who attacked."

The other one nodded; he was a bachelor. "Where's Horselaugh Kamala when you need her?"

Andre Jute
Makes you shiver, dinit?

Now Snopes is trying to talk away GeriJoe's Sleepy Moments!

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattve...umble-n2586071

Bizarrogems!

Andre Jute
Do NOT pass GO

Here's an even more bizarre attempt at saving a lie by hostile "fact-checking" this time by RBT's own Flunkmeister telling lies about perfectly well-understood mathematical conventions and inarguable principles:

On Wednesday, March 17, 2021 at 1:41:40 PM UTC, wrote:
On Wednesday, March 17, 2021 at 8:23:49 AM UTC-4, Andre Jute wrote:
On Tuesday, March 16, 2021 at 10:53:51 PM UTC, John B. wrote:
I can't resist either - a 1 caliber is 1" so what is with your .556mm (0 .21") being .02 caliber?
Tommy, as usual you are all f**ked up. A .556 caliber would be about
1/2 inch or to put it another 1 half an inch. and .556mm isn't 0.21"
as you assert, it is 0.021889764 inch which in firearms terms would be
a .02 caliber.
--
Cheers,

John B.

.556 caliber would be nearer 0.6 inch, Slow Johnny, than half an inch, which is 0.5in. An extra .056in (1.42mm!) in a barrel rifled for precisely half an inch, will blow even your short ass apart. No place to hide for the RBT midget. Whatever sort of engineering you think you did, it clearly wasn't very precise if you make this sort of dangerous error in your greed to flame Tom, apparently for no better reason than that he is twice as tall as you are.

Andre Jute
Go back to your water pistol, shortass.

That's really all ya got, ain't it skippy - nitpicking someone who writes '.556 is about half an inch' with rounding up to .6. Guess what, stupid , ..556 is _ABOUT_ half an inch. Aboutclose to a reasonable estimation. He wasn't claiming you could stuff a .556 round in a .50 chamber, or anything even close to that. Christ you really are a completely useless waste of human skin. How about you go back to your ass-packing, lardass. This forum (and this planet) is so much more bearable when you shut the **** up.

Looks like this principle applies: the angrier the Flunkmeister (=the Thief Peter Howard = the Liar Antiroll = the Scumball FakeNews2021) gets, the more he lies, and the more obviously he lies.

Andre Jute
Boss psychologist.
Ads
Old March 17th 21, 03:21 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_4_]
external usenet poster

Default The Thief Peter Howard = News2021 = Flunkmeister = Antiroll +more sock puppets galore

On Wednesday, March 10, 2021 at 11:55:43 PM UTC-8, Andre Jute wrote:

"Whaaaa?"

"They're waiting for you in the basement, sir. Put your arms through the jacket, Mr President."

Cut a long, painful story short -- the men who didn't run for the hills but delivered the president to his cabinet in the war room deserve medals -- they got Sleepy Joe downstairs 37m later. Meanwhile several countries had fallen, just short of a billion people annihilated.

"Please, Mr President, we'll find your wife as soon as we can. Now you must attend to the war that---"

Sleepy Joe pulled himself up to his full five-foot-seven-inches. "Find my wife, bring here here immediately. I cannot make important decisions without her."

They were so grateful that the President recognised the gravity of the moment that they left him to the Cabinet and went looking for Dr Jill in the soon-to-be-a-wreck White House.

Sleepy Joe looked every bit the lovable storytelling granddad as he was assisted to his place at the head of the table.

After a long pause the Secretary of State said, "Mr President, this is your meeting. Did they brief you on the way down?"

"Yes, yes," Sleepy Joe said, "I'm always fully briefed. Now, what is this about, those pesky Russians again?" While they were still glancing at each other in bewilderment, Sleepy Joe said, "Where's the Secretary of Defense, whatsisname, black fella I appointed to balance the cabinet. Why isn't he here?"

"Okay, so who do we have in the-- uh, in the-- You know, the, uh, seven pointed candelabra on the other side of the P-P-P-- you know, of the river.."

A colonel, one of two brought to handle his communications by the senior general present at the Pentagon when the alarm sounded, leaned over to the other one and whispered, "We're so screwed. He doesn't even realise it's the Chinese who attacked."

The other one nodded; he was a bachelor. "Where's Horselaugh Kamala when you need her?"

Andre Jute
Makes you shiver, dinit?

Bizarrogems!

Andre Jute
Do NOT pass GO

In any sane universe SOMEONE would be asking exactly who is running the country? It is not Biden. He is to the point now where he can't even run his own bowel movements. It isn't Harris since now when she is showing up at meetings with officials of other countries they take it as an insult to be presented with a total moron capable of no decisions on her own. Not even FOX appears to be curious who is running Biden.
Old March 17th 21, 03:22 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_4_]
external usenet poster

On Wednesday, March 17, 2021 at 7:03:08 AM UTC-7, Andre Jute wrote:

"Whaaaa?"

"Okay, so who do we have in the-- uh, in the-- You know, the, uh, seven pointed candelabra on the other side of the P-P-P-- you know, of the river."

Andre Jute
Makes you shiver, dinit?

Bizarrogems!

Andre Jute
Do NOT pass GO

Here's an even more bizarre attempt at saving a lie by hostile "fact-checking" this time by RBT's own Flunkmeister telling lies about perfectly well-understood mathematical conventions and inarguable principles:

I can't resist either - a 1 caliber is 1" so what is with your .556mm (0 .21") being .02 caliber?
a .02 caliber.
--
Cheers,

John B.

.556 caliber would be nearer 0.6 inch, Slow Johnny, than half an inch, which is 0.5in. An extra .056in (1.42mm!) in a barrel rifled for precisely half an inch, will blow even your short ass apart. No place to hide for the RBT midget. Whatever sort of engineering you think you did, it clearly wasn't very precise if you make this sort of dangerous error in your greed to flame Tom, apparently for no better reason than that he is twice as tall as you are.

Andre Jute

That's really all ya got, ain't it skippy - nitpicking someone who writes '.556 is about half an inch' with rounding up to .6. Guess what, stupid , .556 is _ABOUT_ half an inch. Aboutclose to a reasonable estimation. He wasn't claiming you could stuff a .556 round in a .50 chamber, or anything even close to that. Christ you really are a completely useless waste of human skin. How about you go back to your ass-packing, lardass. This forum (and this planet) is so much more bearable when you shut the **** up.

Looks like this principle applies: the angrier the Flunkmeister (=the Thief Peter Howard = the Liar Antiroll = the Scumball FakeNews2021) gets, the more he lies, and the more obviously he lies.

Andre Jute
Boss psychologist.

I think that you've annoyed the hired help.
Old March 17th 21, 04:24 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]
external usenet poster

On Wednesday, March 17, 2021 at 3:22:57 PM UTC, wrote:
On Wednesday, March 17, 2021 at 7:03:08 AM UTC-7, Andre Jute wrote:

"Whaaaa?"

"Okay, so who do we have in the-- uh, in the-- You know, the, uh, seven pointed candelabra on the other side of the P-P-P-- you know, of the river."

Andre Jute
Makes you shiver, dinit?

Bizarrogems!

Andre Jute
Do NOT pass GO

a .02 caliber.
--
Cheers,

John B.

Andre Jute
That's really all ya got, ain't it skippy - nitpicking someone who writes '.556 is about half an inch' with rounding up to .6. Guess what, stupid , .556 is _ABOUT_ half an inch. Aboutclose to a reasonable estimation. He wasn't claiming you could stuff a .556 round in a .50 chamber, or anything even close to that. Christ you really are a completely useless waste of human skin. How about you go back to your ass-packing, lardass. This forum (and this planet) is so much more bearable when you shut the **** up.

Andre Jute
Boss psychologist.

I think that you've annoyed the hired help.

I find it hard to imagine who would ever hire such uncouth clowns.
It never stops amazing me how snowflakes who turn hysterical at a crosswise look fancy themselves big men when they're handing it out, but just want people they've hounded for years to go away the moment the slightest blowback starts. Their self-image is not only tiny but also very, very fragile.

Andre Jute
Now, where are the slimeballs who volunteered for Dr Jute's online subliminal psych lab? Come, come this way. No need to fear: I won't lay a finger on you, no injections, no nuffink.
Old March 18th 21, 12:34 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
John B.[_3_]
external usenet poster

Default The Thief Peter Howard = News2021 = Flunkmeister = Antiroll + more sock puppets galore

On Wed, 17 Mar 2021 08:21:39 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
wrote:

On Wednesday, March 10, 2021 at 11:55:43 PM UTC-8, Andre Jute wrote:

"Whaaaa?"

Andre Jute
Makes you shiver, dinit?

Bizarrogems!

Andre Jute
Do NOT pass GO

In any sane universe SOMEONE would be asking exactly who is running the country? It is not Biden. He is to the point now where he can't even run his own bowel movements. It isn't Harris since now when she is showing up at meetings with officials of other countries they take it as an insult to be presented with a total moron capable of no decisions on her own. Not even FOX appears to be curious who is running Biden.

" he can't even run his own bowel movements"? And how would you know
that? Have you been lurking in toilets and perusing what's in the pot?
Is this how you get your jollies?

Tommy, the pot peeper!
--
Cheers,

John B.

Old March 19th 21, 01:53 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]
external usenet poster

Bump so y'all can enjoy Short Johnny's chamber pot humour. -- AJ