"Go Full Crit Pro"

Old September 8th 04, 07:12 PM
Rik Van Diesel

Default "Go Full Crit Pro"

When you bring 14 guys to a local race and don't make the podium.

RVD

Old September 8th 04, 11:06 PM
John Forrest Tomlinson

On 8 Sep 2004 11:12:56 -0700, "Rik Van Diesel"
wrote:

When you bring 14 guys to a local
race and don't make the podium.

I'll totally clueless in the face of an obvious clue. Please, someone
throw me a bone and tell me what race?

JT

****************************
Remove "remove" to reply
Visit http://www.jt10000.com
****************************
Old September 9th 04, 03:21 AM
Carl Sundquist

wrote:

When you bring 14 guys to a local
race and don't make the podium.

I'll totally clueless in the face of an obvious clue. Please, someone
throw me a bone and tell me what race?

I don't think it matters which race. You have 13 teammates and can't get
yourself or one of them on the podium should be pretty self explanatory.

Old September 9th 04, 03:37 AM
John Forrest Tomlinson

On Wed, 8 Sep 2004 21:21:45 -0500, "Carl Sundquist"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

When you bring 14 guys to a local
race and don't make the podium.

I'll totally clueless in the face of an obvious clue. Please, someone
throw me a bone and tell me what race?

I don't think it matters which race. You have 13 teammates and can't get
yourself or one of them on the podium should be pretty self explanatory.

I want to know which race to help me figure out who Crit Pro is.

JT

****************************
Remove "remove" to reply
Visit http://www.jt10000.com
****************************
Old September 9th 04, 07:59 AM
CowPunk

I want to know which race to help me figure out who Crit Pro is.
maybe they haven't raced yet?
Old September 9th 04, 12:59 PM
kaiser

"Rik Van Diesel" wrote in message ...
When you bring 14 guys to a local race and don't make the podium.

RVD

Don't puss-out. If you think you know who Crit Pro is, then go ahead and name him.
Old September 9th 04, 08:24 PM
CowPunk

When you bring 14 guys to a local race and don't make the podium.

RVD

Don't puss-out. If you think you know who Crit Pro is, then go ahead and name him.

That would be ABD?

crit pro to crit pro crit pro Racing 4 September 27th 04 01:14 AM
Crit Pro to race Pro Crit. crit pro Racing 16 August 27th 04 11:31 PM
FS: Med Once TCR (Full Durace) m3rckx Marketplace 1 June 1st 04 12:17 AM
FS: Giant TCR (Med - Full D-ACE) m3rckx Marketplace 1 May 21st 04 05:39 PM