!!!Warning!!! Do not buy from Robin Hubert **SCAM ARTIST***

Old February 6th 04, 07:54 PM
Tim McNamara

Default !!!Warning!!! Do not buy from Robin Hubert **SCAM ARTIST***

(Robin Hubert at Lictons) writes:

Just a friendly warning to those who ca

Robin Hubert has ripped off many people using online selling in the
past few years. The things she sells are not as pictured. DO NOT BUY
FROM HER! The only way to get scam artists like Robin off of these
groups is to ignore her sale posts. If you buy, you will lose your
money!

Robin - If you see this, I want my $257 refunded. I wish it would
not have come to this, but I had no choice. Quit ignoring my calls
and e-mails. I want my money back!!! What you did is not fair and
you know it!

It's hard to take you seriously when you hid yourself behind an
obviously made-up screen name and then bash someone who has been a
participant in these newsgroups for years. You provide no
information, so we cannot judge for ourselves whether you have a
legitimate complaint of whether you're just another trolling Usenet
idiot.

I've never had a complaint about Lickton's or Robin, and I first did
business with them in 1978. If you want to be taken seriously, then
you'd be better off acting like a responsible adult instead of a
tantrumming teenager.
Old February 6th 04, 08:57 PM
Jay Beattie

"Sheldon Brown" wrote in message
An anonymous sniper pretending to be Robin Hubert at Lictons

wrote:

Just a friendly warning to those who ca

Robin Hubert has ripped off many people using online selling

in the
past few years. The things she sells are not as pictured. DO

NOT BUY
FROM HER! The only way to get scam artists like Robin off of

these
groups is to ignore her sale posts. If you buy, you will lose

your
money!

Robin - If you see this, I want my $257 refunded. I wish it

would not
have come to this, but I had no choice. Quit ignoring my

calls and
e-mails. I want my money back!!! What you did is not fair and

you know
it!

This seems very unconvincing.

I consider Lickton's to be a major competitor, since we carry a

lot of
the same stuff, but I've never had any reason to think that

they are
anything less than honest.

They have, in general an unblemished reputation, as far as I

know.

I am the Holy Father, Pope John Paul II, and I purchase from
Licktons religiously. In fact, I do everything religiously. I
have found that Robin Hubert is as scrupulous and honest as my
life is long. Here's waiving at you, Robin. -- The Pope.

The Vatican.com open every day since1377. Home of the $699
encyclical (to respond, remove"satan" from e-mail address).

Old February 7th 04, 06:11 AM
Tim Lines

Jay Beattie wrote:

I am the Holy Father, Pope John Paul II, and I purchase from
Licktons religiously. In fact, I do everything religiously. I
have found that Robin Hubert is as scrupulous and honest as my
life is long. Here's waiving at you, Robin. -- The Pope.

The Vatican.com open every day since1377. Home of the $699
encyclical (to respond, remove"satan" from e-mail address).

WTF?!?! I'm the lord GOD almighty and I've never even heard of you,
much less spoken to you.

Can somebody tell me how to stop this guy from pretending to be Pope?
There's got to be SOMETHING I can do. This is so frustrating...

Old February 7th 04, 07:52 PM
Carl Fogel

Tim Lines wrote in message news:Xr_Ub.109353$U%5.567276@attbi_s03...
Jay Beattie wrote:

I am the Holy Father, Pope John Paul II, and I purchase from
Licktons religiously. In fact, I do everything religiously. I
have found that Robin Hubert is as scrupulous and honest as my
life is long. Here's waiving at you, Robin. -- The Pope.

The Vatican.com open every day since1377. Home of the $699
encyclical (to respond, remove"satan" from e-mail address).

WTF?!?! I'm the lord GOD almighty and I've never even heard of you,
much less spoken to you.

Can somebody tell me how to stop this guy from pretending to be Pope?
There's got to be SOMETHING I can do. This is so frustrating...

Dear Sir,

Your request has been received. Please rest assured
that it is extremely important to us. At the present
time, however, we are terribly unable to help you.

Thank you for purchasing our products.

Sincerely,

Technical Support
Old February 8th 04, 01:11 AM
bike writer

At least try and correctly spell the name of the legitimate business
you're trying to ruin. IF you would have spelled Lickton the right
way, I would have believed your anonymous rant against a reputable
businessMAN. (insert all the sarcasm in the world HERE)