today's big news

Old April 21st 09, 02:15 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
bar

Default today's big news

shut up already about Bos and Impey, Creed, Tyler, and all those long
forgotten racers ... this is the day's real news:
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...cle2387203.ece
Old April 21st 09, 02:22 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Amit Ghosh

On Apr 20, 9:15*pm, bar wrote:
shut up already about Bos and Impey, Creed, Tyler, and all those long
forgotten racers ... this is the day's real news:http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...cle2387203.ece

dumbass,

fo'real

http://news.bbc.co.uk/cbbcnews/hi/ne...00/6046962.stm

Old April 21st 09, 05:31 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Apr 20, 6:15*pm, bar wrote:
shut up already about Bos and Impey, Creed, Tyler, and all those long
forgotten racers ... this is the day's real news:
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...cle2387203.ece

The BBC's angle on this was
"1970s lifestyle 'protects planet'"
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/8004257.stm

Because damnit, a planet without skinny hippie chicks
wearing bell bottoms isn't worth saving.

Ben
Old April 21st 09, 06:39 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Susan Walker

wrote:
On Apr 20, 6:15 pm, bar wrote:
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...cle2387203.ece

[...]
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/8004257.stm

Thanks, I facebooked it! I'm hip!
Old April 21st 09, 01:14 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Mon, 20 Apr 2009 18:15:10 -0700 (PDT), bar
wrote:

shut up already about Bos and Impey, Creed, Tyler, and all those long
forgotten racers ... this is the day's real news:
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...cle2387203.ece

Not useful without their team kit.
Old April 21st 09, 01:28 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro[_3_]

wrote:
The BBC's angle on this was
"1970s lifestyle 'protects planet'"
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/8004257.stm

Because damnit, a planet without skinny hippie chicks wearing bell bottoms
isn't worth saving.

Is there a US equivalent for:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/7584191.stm

I'd bet on the south being all red states.
Old April 21st 09, 09:42 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred Fredburger

Susan Walker wrote:
wrote:
On Apr 20, 6:15 pm, bar wrote:
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...cle2387203.ece

[...]
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/8004257.stm

Thanks, I facebooked it! I'm hip!

I was out of town and missed last week's facebook discussion thread, and
don't feel like catching up. I feel like I MUST mention this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rNgCnY1lPg
Old April 21st 09, 09:53 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Susan Walker

Fred Fredburger wrote:
Susan Walker wrote:
wrote:
On Apr 20, 6:15 pm, bar wrote:
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...cle2387203.ece

[...]
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/8004257.stm

Thanks, I facebooked it! I'm hip!

I was out of town and missed last week's facebook discussion thread, and
don't feel like catching up. I feel like I MUST mention this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rNgCnY1lPg

Thanks! I facebooked that too!!
Old April 22nd 09, 12:21 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Apr 21, 5:28 am, Donald Munro wrote:
wrote:
The BBC's angle on this was
"1970s lifestyle 'protects planet'"
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/8004257.stm

Because damnit, a planet without skinny hippie chicks wearing bell bottoms
isn't worth saving.

Is there a US equivalent for:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/7584191.stm

I'd bet on the south being all red states.

Of course there is an equivalent:

http://www.cdc.gov/nccdphp/dnpa/obes...maps/index.htm

and

http://www.astro.umd.edu/~bjw/misc/obesity_vote.gif

As the second plot shows, it's in Democrats'
best interest to bring back skinny hippie chicks.
Go Democrats!

Ben
Old April 22nd 09, 12:36 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Henry[_4_]

On Apr 21, 1:22 pm, Amit Ghosh wrote:
On Apr 20, 9:15 pm, bar wrote:

shut up already about Bos and Impey, Creed, Tyler, and all those long
forgotten racers ... this is the day's real news:http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...cle2387203.ece

dumbass,

fo'real

http://news.bbc.co.uk/cbbcnews/hi/ne..._6046900/60469...

we introduced a tax here for green house gases, can't remember how
much per cow.
Got the short shrift very quickly when the farmers got ****y
http://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/HL0309/S00040.htm

Good news: not doping. Bad news: 1 year suspension Robert Chung Racing 0 May 7th 08 12:37 AM
2300 news articles for victory. 3100 news articles for doping to get there [email protected] Racing 2 July 30th 06 07:52 PM
Good news/bad news from Chicago Paul Turner General 18 November 30th 04 03:54 PM
Today's TT Toby Douglass UK 28 August 23rd 04 10:00 AM
Today's news Richard Goodman UK 13 January 28th 04 07:45 PM