Monica Pignotti: Y KANT JEAN B LISENSED?

Old July 11th 09, 01:03 PM posted to alt.religion.scientology,soc.culture.ukrainian,alt.clearing.avatar,soc.culture.turkish,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
f squared

Default Monica Pignotti: Y KANT JEAN B LISENSED?

Saifee Durbar has a vision for Africa.

He plans to build a railway linking Africa’s west coast (Cameroon)
with the east coast (Sudan).

The railroad will go through the Central African Republic. The
minerals there will be used to build part of the railroad-the
beginning of the long road to self sufficiency!

Saif Durbar has worked it all out, and intends to do it in such a way
as to improve the situation in Darfur as much as possible.

For more information…

http://saifdurbar.wordpress.com/

http://saifeedurbar.wordpress.com/
Old July 11th 09, 01:17 PM posted to alt.religion.scientology,soc.culture.ukrainian,alt.clearing.avatar,soc.culture.turkish,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Monica Pignotti

On Jul 11, 8:03*am, f squared wrote:
Saifee Durbar has a vision for Africa.

He plans to build a railway linking Africa’s west coast (Cameroon)
with the east coast (Sudan).

The railroad will go through the Central African Republic. The
minerals there will be used to build part of the railroad-the
beginning of the long road to self sufficiency!

Saif Durbar has worked it all out, and intends to do it in such a way
as to improve the situation in Darfur as much as possible.

For more information…

http://saifdurbar.wordpress.com/

http://saifeedurbar.wordpress.com/

Thanks for showing us how far off the deep end you've gone.
Your spam with my name on it does nothing to refute the facts on
the following webpages where AT proponents were quoted in their own
words, with fair use, properly cited quotations:

http://www.childrenintherapy.org/pro.../federici.html
http://www.childrenintherapy.org/pro.../randolph.html
http://www.childrenintherapy.org/pro.../feinberg.html
http://www.childrenintherapy.org/proponents/keck.html
http://www.childrenintherapy.org/proponents/thomas.html

Here's another one from the page on Federici:
"Total Adults Only. Isolation from any type of activity, friend or
other sibling. Early bedtime, no talking to others, no television,
play or any type of recreational activity. No hiding out in their room
which is often preferred. Must stay in immediate sight and close
proximity of parents or responsible adult at all times. Hard labor
activities occupying any and all free time. Awakening early to begin
work. Writing assignments or boring, repetitive tasks. Absolutely no
stimulation. If parents must leave to go places, child must accompany
them but not engage in any discussion or distraction. Again, Total
Adults supervision, isolation and continual hard work is [sic] of
paramount importance …"
Ronald Federici — Help for the Hopeless Child (2003), p. 199

and then there's Liz Randolph, author of the RADQ, a bogus assessment
tool that has no published evidence to support its reliability and
validity that Becker-Weidman used in his study (just one of numerous
flaws Jean Mercer and I critiqued). Here are some of Randolph's words:
"Attachment therapy sessions usually last 2-3 hours … the therapist
may speak loudly to children or yell at children to encourage the
expression of those feelings. The therapist may simultaneously nurture
children by stroking their hair or face … may occasionally kiss
children … also tickle children … as a way of gaining access to and
deepening feelings …"
Elizabeth Randolph — Children Who Shock and Surprise (1999), p. 37

"If the child begins to struggle physically (which some children do
when they discover that the therapist is in control), the therapist
will hold onto the child’s outside hand or arm (the child’s inside arm
is tucked behind the therapist’s back), and may ask someone else to
hold onto the child’s legs so the child can’t kick the therapist."
Elizabeth Randolph — Children Who Shock and Surprise (1999), p. 38

Again, did she or did she not write these things and did Arthur
Becker-
Weidman use her RADQ in his study or did he not? Hint: He did. Does
the RADQ have any evidence published in reputable peer reviewed
journals to support its reliability and validity? No it does not. It
has no more evidence than the OCA.

There's lot's more from Liz at http://www.childrenintherapy.org/pro.../randolph.html

The question is, did they or did they not write these things? If they
did, then it doesn't matter what Larry Sarner's past is, although thus
far the only documentation you have provided is a 12 year old civil
case. Even if you were to come up with evidence that Sarner was a
convicted murderer doing time in prison, which of course is not true
but even if it were, it would not change the facts that are reported
above one iota. Did Federici, Randolph, Feinberg, Keck, Thomas, and
others write what they wrote or didn't they? That is the issue you
evade with your lame invocation of logical fallacy.

Monica
Old July 11th 09, 04:58 PM posted to alt.religion.scientology,soc.culture.ukrainian,alt.clearing.avatar,soc.culture.turkish,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Eldon

On Jul 11, 2:03*pm, f squared wrote:
Saifee Durbar has a vision for Africa.

He plans to build a railway linking Africa’s west coast (Cameroon)
with the east coast (Sudan).

The railroad will go through the Central African Republic. The
minerals there will be used to build part of the railroad-the
beginning of the long road to self sufficiency!

Saif Durbar has worked it all out, and intends to do it in such a way
as to improve the situation in Darfur as much as possible.

For more information…

http://saifdurbar.wordpress.com/

http://saifeedurbar.wordpress.com/

And WTF does this have to do with Jean Mercer getting a license to
practice clinical psychology? Or did I mess something along the way?
Old July 11th 09, 06:27 PM posted to alt.religion.scientology,soc.culture.ukrainian,alt.clearing.avatar,soc.culture.turkish,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Monica Pignotti

On Jul 11, 11:58*am, Eldon wrote:
On Jul 11, 2:03*pm, f squared wrote:

And WTF does this have to do with Jean Mercer getting a license to
practice clinical psychology? Or did I mess something along the way?

Yes, you certainly did "mess something along the way" -- a great deal.
WTF does whether Jean Mercer is a clinical psychologist have to do
with the above URLs or the babbling you post here. It doesn't take a
psychologist to see the damage being done by the therapies she has
exposed and criticized. Jean has her PhD in developmental psychology
(a discipline that does not have licensure) and has far more knowledge
in this area than most clinical psychologists do. One doesn't have to
be a practicing psychologist to see the obvious harm being done by the
methods recommended in the links I gave so your obsession with Mercer
is nothing more than ad hominem that evades the real issue, which is
child torture in the name of the "therapy" you defend.

http://www.childrenintherapy.org/pro.../federici.html
http://www.childrenintherapy.org/pro.../randolph.html
http://www.childrenintherapy.org/pro.../feinberg.html
http://www.childrenintherapy.org/proponents/keck.html
http://www.childrenintherapy.org/proponents/thomas.html

But if you want to obsess about the license issue, Liz Randolph lost
her license to practice psychology back in 1996 and Nancy Thomas never
had one to begin with and neither of them have anything even close to
Jean Mercer's credentials. Feinberg has also repeatedly been in
trouble with his state board.

Old July 11th 09, 06:28 PM posted to alt.religion.scientology,soc.culture.ukrainian,alt.clearing.avatar,soc.culture.turkish,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
John Dorsay

Eldon wrote:
On Jul 11, 2:03 pm, f squared wrote:
Saifee Durbar has a vision for Africa.

He plans to build a railway linking Africa’s west coast (Cameroon)
with the east coast (Sudan).

The railroad will go through the Central African Republic. The
minerals there will be used to build part of the railroad-the
beginning of the long road to self sufficiency!

Saif Durbar has worked it all out, and intends to do it in such a way
as to improve the situation in Darfur as much as possible.

For more information…

http://saifdurbar.wordpress.com/

http://saifeedurbar.wordpress.com/

And WTF does this have to do with Jean Mercer getting a license to
practice clinical psychology? Or did I mess something along the way?

Jean Mercer doesn't practice clinical psychology. Yet the
cyberstalking kook expects people to believe that her lack of an
irrelevant license somehow invalidates her criticism of the abusive
pseudoscientific "therapies" promoted and/or practiced by people
such as Ronald S. Federici, Elizabeth M. Randolph, Neil I. Feinberg,
Gregory C. Keck, and Nancy L. Thomas and described on web pages such
as these:

http://www.childrenintherapy.org/pro.../federici.html
http://www.childrenintherapy.org/pro.../randolph.html
http://www.childrenintherapy.org/pro.../feinberg.html
http://www.childrenintherapy.org/proponents/keck.html
http://www.childrenintherapy.org/proponents/thomas.html

There's no accounting for kooks.

BTW, if you actually did spend any time investigating the kook's
posting history (not sure if you really were doing so or if you were
just having fun twisting the kook's tail), you will have noticed
that the kook might be either a certain international adoption
consultant coughRonald S. Federici/cough or one of his close
collaborators/supporters.

The first link in my sig certainly points in that direction, but
there is other, more amusing, evidence as well.

Like several long-timers here, I have things set up so I can
datamine the news feed for ars quite painlessly. In particular, I
can - and sometimes do - correlate ip addresses, net blocks, and
other header information such as google account hashes from the last
few years' worth of posts.

When I crunched the cyberstalking kook's google account hashes,
there were a couple of noteworthy bits of data that emerged.

Some might find it interesting that most of the cyberstalking kook's
posts came through the same tor and other proxies that are also
used by a particular prolific contributor to ars. The specific
proxies' appearances on ars are almost exclusively limited to the
cyberstalking kook and BS. Otherwise, there are fewer than a dozen
posts through any of the kook's ip addresses. (note to Barbara if
you happen to read this post: I know you have nothing to do with
the cyberstalking kook and I understand that you do not use proxies
to conceal your identity.)

I was especially amused to note that the cyberstalking kook is not
only cyberstalking and kooky, but he is also *stupid* when it comes
to understanding the medium he is flooding with his spam. He made
five posts to ars *before* he discovered proxies (snicker). All of
those came from DC/VA ip addresses. By some strange coincidence, it
happens that a certain international adoption consultant
coughRonald S. Federici/cough is based in VA.

If you wish to taunt^w present the cyberstalking kook with that
evidence of its ineptitude, I can post the details of the ip addresses.

I do hope that we haven't damaged the chew toy with excessive play.
Post-only spammers like the circle-jerkers are no fun at all. I
hope the cyberstalking kook gets interactive again. If I'm *really*
lucky he'll decide to "discredit" me, too.

John

--

Why is the coughanonymous/cough cyberstalker posting as

(http://tinyurl.com/mlopgl)
(http://tinyurl.com/ntx742)
(http://tinyurl.com/n4aj72)
(http://tinyurl.com/lutsrq)
(http://tinyurl.com/l8pvqz)
(http://tinyurl.com/l3ej9v)
(http://tinyurl.com/n44r8v)
(http://tinyurl.com/ntofx6)
(http://tinyurl.com/ne9on4)
(http://tinyurl.com/lvhcsk)
(http://tinyurl.com/mxmzs7)
(http://tinyurl.com/l9aqmp)
(http://tinyurl.com/ncdf5t)
(http://tinyurl.com/ll799u)

trying so hard to discredit Monica Pignotti and other critics of
the abusive "treatment" called "Attachment Therapy"?

Why doesn't he direct people to the American Psychological
Association Division 37 Task Force position paper at
http://www.apa.org/divisions/div37/R...Manuscript.pdf
instead?
Old July 11th 09, 06:28 PM posted to alt.religion.scientology,soc.culture.ukrainian,alt.clearing.avatar,soc.culture.turkish,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Monica Pignotti

On Jul 11, 11:58*am, Eldon wrote:
On Jul 11, 2:03*pm, f squared wrote:

Saifee Durbar has a vision for Africa.

He plans to build a railway linking Africa’s west coast (Cameroon)
with the east coast (Sudan).

The railroad will go through the Central African Republic. The
minerals there will be used to build part of the railroad-the
beginning of the long road to self sufficiency!

Saif Durbar has worked it all out, and intends to do it in such a way
as to improve the situation in Darfur as much as possible.

For more information…

http://saifdurbar.wordpress.com/

http://saifeedurbar.wordpress.com/

And WTF does this have to do with Jean Mercer getting a license to
practice clinical psychology? Or did I mess something along the way?

Sorry, I meant t respond to "F-squared", not you, Eldon. I responded
to the wrong posting -- sorry.
Old July 11th 09, 07:20 PM posted to alt.religion.scientology,soc.culture.ukrainian,alt.clearing.avatar,soc.culture.turkish,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Eldon

On Jul 11, 7:28*pm, Monica Pignotti wrote:
On Jul 11, 11:58*am, Eldon wrote:

On Jul 11, 2:03*pm, f squared wrote:

Saifee Durbar has a vision for Africa.

He plans to build a railway linking Africa’s west coast (Cameroon)
with the east coast (Sudan).

The railroad will go through the Central African Republic. The
minerals there will be used to build part of the railroad-the
beginning of the long road to self sufficiency!

Saif Durbar has worked it all out, and intends to do it in such a way
as to improve the situation in Darfur as much as possible.

For more information…

http://saifdurbar.wordpress.com/

http://saifeedurbar.wordpress.com/

And WTF does this have to do with Jean Mercer getting a license to
practice clinical psychology? Or did I mess something along the way?

Sorry, I meant t respond to "F-squared", not you, Eldon. I responded
to the wrong posting -- sorry.

Oh, no problem. I can see how this weirdness might disorient someone.
It's quite bizarre.

Also, see my recent review of Federici's book on Amazon.
http://www.amazon.com/Help-Hopeless-...7336220&sr=8-1

1.0 out of 5 stars
Read the other side of the story, July 10, 2009
By Eldon Braun "EldonB" (Paris, France) - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)
Just put [Ronald Federici quack] into your favorite search engine and
see what pops up. His methods are not only controversial, but he has
made desperate efforts to censor legitimate criticism. See also:
Attachment Therapy on Trial: The Torture and Death of Candace Newmaker
(Child Psychology and Mental Health)

[that is a link to the book]
Old July 11th 09, 08:00 PM posted to alt.religion.scientology,soc.culture.ukrainian,alt.clearing.avatar,soc.culture.turkish,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
henri

On Sat, 11 Jul 2009 13:28:12 -0400, John Dorsay
wrote:

If you wish to taunt^w present the cyberstalking kook with that
evidence of its ineptitude, I can post the details of the ip addresses.

Sure. I love geeking out on **** like that, and it might provoke the
cyberstalking kook into even more entertaining spasms of idiocy.
Old July 11th 09, 08:12 PM posted to alt.religion.scientology,soc.culture.ukrainian,alt.clearing.avatar,soc.culture.turkish,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Eldon

http://www.childrenintherapy.org/pro...ts/thomas.html

[...]

Oh yes, please do that. I don't have the patience for these espionage
games, but I sure admire those who do.

Hey, maybe you, Moniica and I should just tackle Dr. Federici and
mash him into the floor, screaming abuse at him until he either
confesses or suffocates. What sort of therapy do you think we should
call it?

[...]

Association Division 37 Task Force position paper athttp://www.apa.org/divisions/div37/RADTaskForceManuscript.pdf
instead?

Old July 11th 09, 08:20 PM posted to alt.religion.scientology,soc.culture.ukrainian,alt.clearing.avatar,soc.culture.turkish,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
John Dorsay

wrote:

If you wish to taunt^w present the cyberstalking kook with that
evidence of its ineptitude, I can post the details of the ip addresses.

Sure. I love geeking out on **** like that, and it might provoke the
cyberstalking kook into even more entertaining spasms of idiocy.

Try not to break this squeak toy, henri. It's been a long time
since ars has been graced with a kook as articulate, arrogant, and
nasty, and stupid as this one.

The fields are mid, date, name, ip, and google account hash.

Sun, 29 Mar 2009 20:32:00 +0000 (UTC)

68.101.34.63
PEqGZgoAAABzzUfx_T0rgrsAvdHN5jgs

Thu, 2 Apr 2009 14:15:05 +0000 (UTC)

63.28.32.81
4vwdagoAAAD_1R1gbGZoDAXBeGQy1nF2

Thu, 2 Apr 2009 18:06:32 +0000 (UTC)

68.101.34.63
hhu4QQoAAABC8uSx4K-aI-F4p_GscAeL

Fri, 3 Apr 2009 17:00:17 +0000 (UTC)

68.101.34.63
PEqGZgoAAABzzUfx_T0rgrsAvdHN5jgs

Fri, 10 Apr 2009 03:38:07 +0000 (UTC)

141.156.19.173
PEqGZgoAAABzzUfx_T0rgrsAvdHN5jgs

This is the first cyberstalking kook post through a proxy.

Sun, 3 May 2009 14:09:35 +0000 (UTC)

204.8.156.142
j5NBmQoAAAC2KcZXmk-MDrfAdD3wqIwW

--

(http://tinyurl.com/m7wr3m)

Vote Monica Davey Crockett[_5_] Racing 1 January 15th 08 12:13 PM
Sullivan Canyon trail (Santa Monica, CA area) MuniAddict Unicycling 8 May 17th 07 05:34 AM
Santa Monica Mtns. RB2 Unicycling 6 November 12th 06 05:56 PM
Holy Crap! Condi the new Monica?!?!?!?!? D'ohBoy Techniques 8 June 22nd 06 08:33 PM
Take That Jean-Marie! B. Lafferty Racing 5 October 29th 05 05:10 PM