Hey CDB, send us your wolves!

Old February 12th 07, 03:45 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Shawn

Default Hey CDB, send us your wolves!

small change wrote:
"Shawn" wrote in message
. ..
Ride-A-Lot wrote:
This is just absurd!

http://www.denverpost.com/ci_5189374

Why they don't go in guns-a-blazing is beyond me. The elk have been
trashing the park for years, we call them "Park Rats". I'd rather not see
wolves there though. The first three year old that becomes wolf chow
would be a real problem.

Shawn

oh come on, wolf attacks on humans are incredibly, amazingly rare.

Unheard of in Colorado ;-)
I don't object to wolves being returned to the state. I think it is a
good idea in fact. However, RMNP isn't a good place to start. Too many
people. In order for the park to remain close to its undeveloped state
(esp. sans wolves), the elk herds will need to be culled.

Shawn